- Nicki Minaj – She earned $16 million last year. What happened in 2018?
- Wiz Khalifa – The “Black & Yellow” rapper was close to the Jay-Zs and Diddys of the world in 2017, hauling in $28 million, which was good for seventh place. But he’s nowhere to be found in 2018. Perhaps he’s been spending too much time beefing up his body at LA Fitness.
- Snoop Dogg – We’re sure the Doggfather is too busy getting his “head right” with the right self-made cigar to be concerned about being knocked off this year’s list.
- Swizz Beatz – Alicia Keys’ husband hit the Forbes list at No. 14 last year but is conspicuously absent this year. However, the beatmaker has an album coming out later this year, so he might return in 2019.
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – Yes, they were on the list last year, but cultural appropriation only lasts for so long.
- Lil Yachty – He rounded out the list at the 20th spot last year but was edged out in 2018.
- Rick Ross – Ricky Rozay hauled in $11.8M in 2017, but this year the minimum number to make the list is $15M, so he didn’t make the cut.
Pages: 1 2