What makes the experience special when you spin?
It depends on the room and the city because certain things hit differently. When I’m at home it’s always go-go or Baltimore club music — and that is my favorite. In New Orleans, it’s bounce, in the South, it’s trap, and so on from city to city. It’s always special when you can bring your own flavor while respecting and tapping into the regional sound. I always try to do that.
What are 10 songs on your playlist?
These are a mix of my favorite songs as well as ones I know hit wherever I go right now:
- “Wipe Me Down “- Boosie
- “The Box” – Roddy Ricch
- “Vibe” – Cookiee Kawaii
- “Givin’ Body” – DonMonique
- “In The Party” – Flo Milli
- “Big Drip” – Fivio Foreign
- “Uno” – Ambjaay
- “Collard Greens” – SchoolBoy Q
- “Faneto” – Chief Keef
- “Project B—-” – Cash Money Millionaires, feat. Lil Wayne, Juvenile, Big Tymers