Carla Lane, Lane Staffing, Shares Tips on Improving Customer Service

Bad customer service seems to be everywhere!  It’s no longer an exception. Poor service has become the norm. One of the single most important aspects of a successful business is good customer service.  Studies show that a typical business only hears from 4 percent of its dissatisfied customers. The other 96 percent quietly go away. […]