10 white men black women go crazy over

Chris-Hemsworth-036

White men black women find sexy

There are certain white male celebs whose good looks are undeniable to women of all races. Furthermore, there are a select few Hollywood hunks whose shirtless photos, sexy grins and overall cool factor are especially attractive to black women.

As previously reported there are a series of white female celebs like Katy Perry, Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Kate Upton that men can’t seem to stop obsessing over.

Below are their male counterparts. -danielle canada

353876

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

1. WTF on July 25, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Who wrote this list?? Their publicists?? Only Beckham and Pitt are accurate; the others not at all.

2. Painfully Honest on July 25, 2013 at 1:35 pm

I think it’s about everyone’s personal preference. Because I must admit, each one of these guys is on my list. LOL

3. Mimi on July 27, 2013 at 7:24 am

Only Robin Thicke is attractive to me, scrap the rest. The kind of guy I’m attracted to has more to do with persona than poster boy looks. Generally, I don’t fancy pretty boys of any colour. Robin is an exception because of his persona. So is Pharrell but normally I go weak at the knees for men like LL Cool J or the actor that played The Thing in Fantastic Four. Now they make me smile 🙂

4. Prince Akeem on July 27, 2013 at 1:14 pm

im officially calling bullshit on this list

5. Milf Maid on July 28, 2013 at 2:15 am

BS! The only guy on here that I find even remotely attractive is Paul Walker!…Do you people seriously have Ryan Reynolds up there…really? Isn’t he that goofy-looking dude from Van Wilder? Also Brad Pitt is the most overrated guy on the face of the earth as far as looks are concerned. Where the hell is Keanu Reeves? Now he’s sexy!

6. Tina on August 12, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Only ones that I agree with are Chris Hemsworth, Paul Walker and Brad Pitt. I can’t believe Beckham is one this list. Never heard any of my girls mention him eva.