Beyoncé’s father Mathew Knowles claims Jay Z and Solange fight was for publicity

Renee Gardner

#HipHopSoul Artist and creator of the Omen Agency's #HipHopTownHall, #OmenCypher and ReneetheG TV.

1. Busybodyoldman on August 29, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Doesn’t he have 2 kids out of wedlock to pay child support for? Go tend to yo business and leave yo grown daughters’ business out yo mouth. True enough he’s still their dad but I doubt they have a close relationship with him like they once did. For all we know he could be talking out the side of his mouth. I think his comments are irrelevant. It happened, they moved on. So how does his “revelation” help the situation? If ppl weren’t gonna attend the on the run tour before, certainly an elevator fight wouldn’t change their mind about buying a ticket. C’mon Mathew, give the public a little more credit than that.

• butterbeanbabe on August 29, 2014 at 2:41 pm

you dont know what the hell you talking about .. that fight was staged big time .. where is the security guard? that leak it you know tmz would have place pictures up of the person already and if not them cnnn…. why didnt solange get quesio

• Busybodyoldman on August 30, 2014 at 8:36 pm

If you’re stupid enough to buy a concert ticket based on an elevator fight, then you deserve to get your money taken. Could care less whether or not it was staged. That was my point.

2. butterbeanbabe on August 29, 2014 at 2:37 pm

THIS WAS ALL JAYZS FAULT … pitting daughter against father , he never had a father and men like him will do anything to distroy a woman like beyonce who come from a nurturing back ground and knows what love is from a man ,,jayz did not want the influence of a father with beyonce and mathew , so he distroyed her relationship so mathew is now saying kiss my azzz HE IS NOW FIGHTING JAYZ BACK AND BEYONCE AND SOLANGE WILL BE IN THE CROSS FIRES …

cause if mathew is right which i believe he is .. that means that … mathew is trying to out them as fakes .. and no one will believe the rest of the lies the are telling about the marrige issues etc .. they also were not haveing marriage problems another way to seek attention on them . and get sales rolling in …. omg i told yall they were faking form the first day i saw it …. i told a friend it was stage ….. porsh and kenya fight to …. that is what mathew means by the jedi ……. its optimal illusion most of us to stupid to realize … it

3. butterbeanbabe on August 29, 2014 at 2:51 pm

proof THE FIGHT WAS A HOAX
    1. where is the 1 security employee who sold the tape ?
    2. why isnt that person in jail for security breech and thieft ?
    3. why the hotel didnt make a public statement or appology?
    4. insurance on hotels is in the millions for that one expecially why do anyone with a brain think a hotel will allow someone working there to have access to sensitive files other that moneitoing the monitors ? for a hourly wage ?
    5. in that case they would have footage of many other celebritys at that hotel that hotel for years has hosted several celebrity high dollar parties ?
    6. why tmz quickly stop discussing it ,,, they were payed to shut up and not discuss it cause then people will fighure it out … loa la la la
    7. why was beyonce so calm /? now you know it was solange who needed to do a good acting job … no way in hell jayz would have allowed that ,,,, and the film would never got out either .. they knew it was there called the hotel ask to confiscate it and payed the hotel for its rights to not use it ever… and put it on air not explaining what happen … clue that they staged not giving any explanation would later be I DIDNT TELL YOU IT WAS A FIGHT YOU JUST ASSUMED IT WAS REAL …. THAT IS WHAT THEY CAN SAY NOW …. THE DEED IS DONE like matherw said solange career tool off otherwise it would not have and they sold a lot of concert tickets … IM NOT STUPID LIKE THE REST OF YOU ARE …. WAKE THE FUCK UP

• MISSYCAT(UBESTIABELIEVEIT on August 30, 2014 at 1:45 am

What’s Up Butterbean my homie you know what I would even try to do battle with these stupid punks they actually just want something to talk about nothing coming out they mouth but words that don’t make no sense what you saying is true what I said is true the things that I left in your comment box under everything that you said I reply go and look when you get a chance about .the info I left you about Beyonce the girl is gone she burned up she crazy career is over but you went in on his chick that’s what she gets apparently the chick ain’t done homework about Beyonce is evil heartless and whacky and a little controlled devil robot and it goes FOR jay-z low down dirty camel man ugly Stupid LOST SOUL they are two people that are all messed up I mean when I say all messed up they messed up let you know I got your back but it be no matter what okay but don’t forget to go and look under your rely box where you made me enough with that Jay Z and Beyonce orchestrated that fight I replied to all your comments and there some information that I love you ok take it easy homie.