The Kardashians and Jenners react to Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘Vanity Fair’ cover

Photo Credit: Caitlyn Jenner’s Instagram (@caitlynjenner)

Yesterday was a monumental day for Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce, as she made her debut as a trans woman on a historic cover of Vanity Fair magazine. Jenner’s pictures from her 22-page story ended up breaking the Internet and have made her the biggest star of the Kardashian-Jenner family. So what exactly does the Kardashian family think of Jenner and her cover? Find out after the cut.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

1. Cheryl Denise Dunn on June 2, 2015 at 7:06 pm

IT’S WEIRD EVERYONE THINKS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT HIS EX WIFE HAS NO COMMENT WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE APPROVE OF THE CHANGE BUT THE EX WIFE AND HIS SONS BUT I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS A SMALL PENI S BUT IF HE IS HAPPY NOBODY SHOULD JUDGE BECAUSE NO OF US ARE GOD

• vfocused on June 2, 2015 at 11:21 pm

I think I read he did not have that surgery, yet. He is still attracted to women, I guess. That’s what he told D. Sawyer in the interview. Will always be Bruce to me. God is God so whatever he brought into the world cant be a mistake.

• WHaleWillie on June 4, 2015 at 6:10 am

LOok’see nigga he’re just dont unda’stand. HE’s a she, d’is be messin’ wit’ ma head! I’se scratch away da mornin’ scabbies an’ wunda to ma self where be da boy d’at usta be on da damn WHeaties box.

BRuce Jenna ya gots da’t decent lookin’ den motha KRis . DUnno why ya needs ta get sum brotha’ly luv between d’ose knees. WIllie do ya fava. WIll take d’at ho KIm fo’ a spin. SHe gots da junga feva. I know she be pippin’ WIllie in no time. BRotha KAnye, WIllie leave ya sum sloppy seconds. PLenty a room to dive inta kim’s WAlmat size caboose! NExt time ya keep d’is nice an’ discreet. INstead cuttin’ off da bits, just call RIchard Simmons. D’at man luvin’ white be ova ta see you in a dime! BRotha CHris Rock be doin’ da death stomp in his grave ova a;ll d’is. JUst to bad d’at mutha [email protected]#ka mashmella honkey KEvin James roll him ova like sum PIllsburry ovan doe wit’ da UPS truck

TA hell wit’ 50 shades o’ d’is o’ d’at, WHy no bIllie Dee in da new STar Wars. HIllary Clinton can eat my choco treats

• Marion Carter on June 4, 2015 at 7:59 am

Boy, need get back last 30 seconds. Should be ashamed of your self Willie. Wish I new your momma. I’d ask her to wash that dirty mouth.

• vfocused on June 4, 2015 at 1:11 pm

You mean illiterate mouth. lol

• vfocused on June 4, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Filth!

• Chance Stinston on June 7, 2015 at 8:12 pm

I must admit when I read Willies post I had a big fat laugh but I happen to like dark humor. can see where he might offend the ladies but this is America and he is entitled to his own derranged opinions.