White adults call Black kids N-word for kneeling during national anthem

woodland-hills

Photo Credit: via Facebook Woodland-Hills

A youth football game became racially charged after several kids decided to take a knee during the singing of the national anthem. According to WPXI, the incident took place in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania as an all-Black team from Woodland Hills took on a team from Bethel Park. All players were around 12 and 13 years old.

Before the game began, several of the Black players decided to take a knee in protest of police brutality and social injustice. However, one of the adults in the stands yelled, “If the little N-word want to take a knee, they shouldn’t be able to play.”

The parents and supporters of Woodland Hills also felt as if they were facing a form of discrimination. While attempting to buy food from the concessions stand, the Woodland Hills supporters were rudely told that they would not be served any food or snacks. Following the game, police had to escort the Woodland Hills players and supporters. Unfortunately, it resembled a scene from the 1950s.

The coach for Woodland Hills, Marcus Burkley, took to Facebook to share how the team faced racial tension and bad calls by the referees. Bethel Park is currently 97 percent White and only 1 percent Black.

The incident followed the protests by San Francisco 49ers player Colin Kaepernick and other athletes who have spoken out against racial injustice.

While singing the national anthem during in NBA game this past week, singer Leah Tysse decided to take a knee before finishing the song. She revealed her reasoning for taking a knee by posting on Facebook, “Taking a knee felt like the most patriotic thing I could do. I can not idly stand by as Black people are unlawfully profiled, harassed and killed by our law enforcement over and over without a drop of accountability.”

Kaepernick will make his first start of the season against the Buffalo Bills on Oct. 17.

1. Sol Rothstein on October 13, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Who cares…

THESE YOUNG MEN took a stand. Being controversial is not easy or well received…BUT YOU HOLD STEADY and change happens.

Good FOR THESE YOUNG children.

• Rich W. S. on October 22, 2016 at 1:03 pm

No. good for the Adults. If the kids can be disrespectful, So can the adults. Free Speech. Remember?

2. Roger Duncan on October 15, 2016 at 8:51 am

White people are really showing their true hateful colors aren’t they ?

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 9:21 am

Do something about it. Cowering cowards.

• EvilBill on October 21, 2016 at 11:20 pm

White people are showing we are sick and tired of the stupidity behind this ” movement ” . Its bullshit to act like the police are the problem. Police arent out to hunt down niggers each and every one of their shifts . Police do their job, niggers fight back, niggers get dead . End of story .

• Rich W. S. on October 22, 2016 at 1:05 pm

And so are the Blacks for disrespecting the country that has given them so much. Blacks have more opportunity now then they EVER have. It’s not White peoples fault that most of them do not take advantage of all the things that they are offered.

3. Robert Flanagan on October 15, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Why are we surprised? White folks never ever have been beat, told they can’t vote, had hot coffee pour on them, sprayed on by fire hoses, attacked by police dog, lynched and killed under this flag. And it still goes on.

• John J Rouse on October 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm

We will continue to,do it until you respect my flag

• thomasj724 on October 15, 2016 at 10:15 pm

You racist coward that’s you are a bitch made Pussy who is wouldn’t dare step to any black person and say it to their face

• John J Rouse on October 15, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? Everytime I do you cowardly blacks cower unless you’re in a chimp pack of 4-5’groids. I see no one stepped to this man, like no one stepped to the man at the drug store like no one stepped up when we were banging you’re women in front of you while we made you pick our cotton and spit shine our boots.

• Robert on October 16, 2016 at 7:34 am

You say no one step to this man lol, that man has never stepped to the right person or place, people like you know where to go and who to pick on, your the fucking coward and bully, this is not the drug store and aint no damn cotton being picked anymore.go to a black neighborhood, you and your goons, and try thst shit, come to my hood in Atlanta ga, I’ll pay for yall tickets, one way, no guns, just hand to hand combat, guns are to easy and quick, i want to enjoy this.

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 9:12 am

There were 13 black adult males there. And not one stepped up. For me, I’m a pretty big guy but I pick fights with black males all the time and the only one who I thought might have wanted some, I stepped out my vehicle eagerly and he drove off like a bitch. “Go to a black neighborhood” thanks for proving my point, you tar beasts are only tough in chimp packs. I’m one man, I fight as one man.

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 9:17 am

And actually I did pick a fight in an all black neighborhood once, over a traffic dispute. I got out my vehicle and we had some words, he started to get loud in order to draw attention, surprisingly no one came, I threatened to yank him out and he drove off.

• Jason on October 18, 2016 at 7:22 am

You can’t take these cowards seriously. These White Supremacists have nowhere else to go because their beliefs are on trial in this country. Their time is winding down, so they run and hide on the internet with their foolishness. Just flag ’em, and hopefully the Rolling Out moderators will get off their asses and do their job.

• alwaysright21 on October 23, 2016 at 4:49 pm

? nigger

• Rich W. S. on October 22, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Because they are savage animals. You are just proof of that.

• Robert on October 16, 2016 at 7:22 am

Fuck you and that god damn rascist flag, bring yo bitch ass and try that shit in Atlanta now you punk ass white trash. What you are is what they call a media bully, step in a black person face and say that shit,step in my face please, I’ll even pay for your plane ticket, shit like you know who to step to and who not to step to, your a funking punk bitch and all ways will be a fucking coward. Hide behind a fucking computer. Dont pick on scary people, pick on a real gee bitch, you and you red neck ass mama and sister and even uncle fucking backwoods bitches go to a real black neighborhood and talk that shit and if your able to leave, you’ll keep you bitch ass mouth shut, what yall did in the past,, is gone, none of that again, try it and see bitch!!!!!!! And for your 411, yall pussy was good back then and still is today just like yall was fucking the black women, we was fucking the white women, and hell your great unlce and some of your cousins are black bitch, now tell me where to send the plane ticket to so we can meet face to face and handel our business,

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 9:20 am

Fuck Apelanta, there is bitch clown niggers around here and there is bitch clown niggers there and I’m speaking to one. I don’t think airlines take food stamps, you should worry about paying for your nigglets instead so we don’t have to.

• Rich W. S. on October 22, 2016 at 1:12 pm

And you also prove my point about the savage animals.

• ace on October 16, 2016 at 5:02 pm

Fuck your flag. I just brought some American flag toilet paper. Want some?

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 6:24 pm

I just bought a portrait of MLK and I just took a shit on it

• ace on October 16, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Genius. Toilet paper gets bought anyway. You waste money on a mlk picture so u claim to shit on it. Well. I hope u feel good now. Lmao. Stupid white ppl

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 9:01 pm

It’s worth the nickel I spent

• fluffi3 on October 16, 2016 at 12:50 pm

right and whatever doesn’t directly affect them or their kind, the act of speaking out against those acts by the ones that it’s repeatedly perpetrated against is deemed problematic or racist (BLM agenda), disrespectful (athletes not honoring the flag or the allegiance to it). They are on the outside looking in and don’t have any empathy for the taking of unarmed black lives, they care more bout dogs/animals getting killed than they do human lives, they see the shooting of unarmed black men as what they deserve because they were thugs, not every black person is a thug as they steadfastly want to believe, they kill their kids/spouses for insurance money, commit “white” collar crimes (securities fraud, mail & wire fraud, & ponzi schemes), they serial kill their own woman (Ted Bundy et al.), they are just soulless bigoted devils

• Rich W. S. on October 22, 2016 at 1:08 pm

and neither have you or nay member of your family. Get off of the Cross, we need the wood. And don’t forger that the first person to own a slave was a negro.

4. RAYCOWAR on October 15, 2016 at 12:35 pm

I am very much saddened that these children are caught in the middle of this BULLCHIT?! My son has not NEVER pledged to ANY FLAG! And I WISH someone would call him a #NIGGER (phuck a N WORD) or ANYTHING ELSE that’s not his name!? If they were treated bad, THEY SHOULDN’T HAVE PLAYED!!! When are we going to STOP BEGGING TO BE ACCEPTED!!!!!? It PHUCKIN SICKENS ME!? https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=r0wVBQAAQBAJ

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 9:18 am

Another internet tough guy. Surprisingly his name is Ray Coward

• charles on October 16, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Internet tough guy… Haha haha. epitome of ignorance at it’s best.

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 6:23 pm

Better Google iq by race. Your kind is full of stupidity

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 10:15 am

let me get this straight. A test created by a white person to test how well white indoctrination works on other white people is suppose to prove that non-white people don’t quite fit into the idea of being white? somebody call Fox News… This is an awesome discovery. HAHAHA

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 10:21 am

So,a test that shows problem solving and thinking is racist? Wow, if it’s so racist, why do Asians score the highest? Fox News???? Lol and you are a prime example of a black scoring low on IQ test.

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 10:37 am

There is a huge difference between being racist and being culturally biased. Even closed minded hate filled low life’s know that. Just because Asian’s have proven to score higher than whites doesn’t mean they are more intelligent than whites.. does it?

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 1:07 pm

As a whole, they are slightly more inteligent, but not as innovative considering 90% of all inventions are by a white man, 10% Asian, and 0% black. Can you even name 1 black invention? Careful here as it is easy to debunk it, so I suggest doing some research first and not look at one of those fake black sites, because I don’t want to make you look more stupid than you already are.

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 2:28 pm

To make a statement, ” 90% of all inventions are by a white man” is a clear indication that you have no knowledge of science or history. Although I was hoping to have an actual dialogue, it’s clear you are incapable of doing so. The very first forms of medicine and healthcare every fights Obamacare about was practiced by non white people in Africa long before the birth of Christ. The knowledge about hemoglobin being the same for all humans regardless of ethnicity was done by a black man. The simple broom stick and traffic light and fiber optics used for the internet are all black inventions… But I’m sure you will find ways to whitewash the truth.

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Winning a war and have the power to write history doesn’t mean anyone who did the writing told the truth.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Where is your proof that the very first of medicine came from sub Saharan Africa? I told you to research your answers before I make you look more stupid then you already are. You ready? Here we go.

The first adjective people generally use to describe blood is “red.” Haemoglobin, or simply hemoglobin, is the protein molecule responsible for making blood red. Named by combining the Greek word for blood — haima — with the idea of globs, hemoglobin is like a little blood blob, explains the Royal Society of Chemistry. In red blood cells, hemoglobin is responsible for the transport of oxygen.

The protein was discovered in 1840 by Friedrich Ludwig Hunefeld, a member of the German Biochemistry Association, according to “Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry” by David Nelson and Michael Cox. This discovery was made while viewing the blood of an earthworm

Looks like you got that wrong

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Traffic Signal
            Invented by Garrett A. Morgan in 1923? Nope.
            The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire’s two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge’s system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts’ 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.

Garrett Morgan’s cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it “automatic” as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light.

Looks like you got that wrong too. I told you to research. Feeling dumb now?

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 3:11 pm

sub Saharan Africa? Why does south or north of the Sahara mean anything? You didn’t dispute my sentence on blood. That’s fine. I’m used to people who hate me not listening to me.

The traffic light invented in London wasn’t used in the US for travel.

In 1923, the US Patent Office granted Patent No. 1,475,024[23] to Garrett Morgan for his three-position traffic signal. No white person received such a patent.

The contributions of blacks to the USA (assuming you are a citizen) has been removed from history. I don’t expect you to give a damn and I don’t expect anyone non white to even be open minded to the fact that most positive contributions by white inventors were actually invented by their black and Asian slaves. Just as if someone who works for Apple or GE creates a wonderful invention today, the corporation gets all the credit and the inventor gets a paycheck but no mention in the history of the corporation. It’s cool. You are comfortable in your opinions about other people. I would never want to stop you. Ignorance is blissful. I’m never going to be someone who desires to remove your ability to sleep at night. I will give you this: white people, especially descendants of France and England, are extremely inventive when it comes to violence and greed. If I had the power to eliminate someone else’s contribution to the privileged life I’m living, I’d do it too.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 3:18 pm

That explains your low IQ and ignorance. South of the Saharan is black. North Africa is white. Read my post again, moron, I showed you patent numbers from white Americans as well that predates yours. Can you not ready? No, the contributions haven’t been removed, they just never took place. My opinions are actual facts, yours is based on fantasy. Quick searches will prove that.

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 3:36 pm

HAHA. There is no connection between having a high IQ and having exposure to African history. North Africa is Arabic today. That’s a result of the Arabic slave trade from 4th century to 14th century AD. Even more bloody than the transatlantic slave trade. Over 10,000,000 north africans murdered. Those people were replaced by Arabic people but the indigenous people of those areas is black.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Yes, North Africa was majority white until the Arabs came in with the expansion of Islam and even took over Spain for hundreds of years until we,pushed them out. Look, I’ve heard all the lies and misinformation from you, sometimes I hear a new one, but nothing new was feom you. Last week, I heard someone tell me the real,first president was black, I looked him up and ofcourse it was a portrait of a white man, his name is John Hanson. When I looked further, I saw an old black and white picture of a random black man. That’s how fucking dumb you all are, photographs didn’t come available until the 1850s…smh

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 3:57 pm

You didn’t really bust anything. You took a white website and used it as proof. Just like the black guy who used a black website and used it as proof. Ignorance pointing at ignorance and calling it ignorant.

There were no white people in North Africa before

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 4:17 pm

That’s funny, it’s in the very definition of Caucasian
            Tell that to these scientists who found evidence whites were there pre Egypt.
            I guess if you find something on YouTube it must be true…..my god you are really dumb, thanks for keeping in proving me right.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 4:21 pm

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 4:34 pm

If you want to believe that white people are the original people on earth, go ahead. If you want to believe that pale skinned people thrived in the north African climate, you go right ahead. If you want to believe that those French and British propaganda artists found evidence of white people, then you go right ahead. That web site shares quite a bit of proof and gives many valid reason why the conclusions they came to are totally unbiased and worthy of serious contemplating. Congratulations smh.

• Dead Ngr Storage on October 18, 2016 at 9:31 am

Whites can survive any climate that’s like saying blacks can’t survive cold climates…..it’s no wonder you all
            Have the lowest iq……by far

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Look at all these negroid mummies of ancient Egypt

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 4:47 pm

The Bible is always a good tool to use when making scientific statements. You are right out of a comic strip dude. The Burlington News? Wow, the more you share the more I realize just how scared you and your friendsd must be about people discovering the truth. Never asked yourself why they cut off the noses of so many Egyptian statues?

The 1900’s called. They want your “sleeping with your sister, marrying your cousin’s, and having sex with goats” back.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 5:04 pm

They weren’t cut off, moron, and we can see the ones that are still intact are not wide, flat and ape like. You know you lost once you start with the insults lol. You blacks were much happier when you knew the truth of yourselves, that you are the dumbest, least accomplished inferior race on the planet. Yes, I agree the bible is. And also in the bible it stated that blacks are a cursed race…..and it’s true.

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Now it all makes sense. You are an ‘orthodox’ Christian. The religion of violence… More than Islamic terrorists. No wonder you seek such sad beliefs and propaganda. I should have asked you from the start. It would have saved me some time.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 6:13 pm

No, what makes sense is you have the classic black inferiority complex. What you told me isn’t taught here or any schools in Africa. In fact in Africa their history books in school have about 12 pages of African history, the rest is European. Maybe you low iq blacks can make your own schools so you can sit around in a circle and jerk each other off over faux African history

• Dead Ngr Storage on October 18, 2016 at 1:10 pm

BIacks, like great apes and early humans, have some trends towards being ‘robust’, i.e have a thicker (cranial) bones and higher muscle mass.

BIacks exhibit various other cranial and spinal phenomenon that are seen in other extinct hominoids like Australopithecus or H. Erectus. E.g. a more present saggital keel, occipital bun, and of course (lack of) nasal ridge (e.g flat noses in bIacks and i

There’s a lot on genetics in “Erectus Walks Among Us,” one paragraph I would like to refer to is this:

“Applying that bit of inter-species egalitarianism to humans and gorillas, and using genetic distance as the standard to classify populations, since the genetic distance between the two species of gorilla, Gorilla gorilla and G. beringei, 0.04%, is nearly six times less than the genetic distance between (sub- Saharan) Africans (Bantu) and Eurasians (English), either Africans and Eurasians should be classified as two different species or gorillas should be classified as a single species.”

My own position is that bIacks unambiguously share physical traits with other primates, represent a significantly more primitive group in general, and are sufficiently distant to other human populations.

I believe bIacks exist in a cognitive state who’s context makes sense only around other bIacks. But because of its simplicity, it is strongly not in the interests of other non-bIacks and that non-blacks have to make significant allowances for black primitivism, often through self-deception.

I see inter-black interaction as based on different phenomena to Whites, and that is not a matter solely down to IQ, (but related to it) because IQ itself cannot directly measure primitivism per se, or other cognitive issues such as lack of restraint and self-assessment, or differences in how bIacks interpret data and arrive at conclusions. Nor how emotions like love weigh in the black psyche.

I don’t believe black populations in White countries can be reformed through education or social programmes. I believe these programmes are an unfair burden on others, who are effectively paying a vast price for bIacks’ primitivism. They are distorting and largely a waste of time.

James Watson, Nobel prize winner for his landmark work on DNA, caused a firestorm not long ago when he said the idea that “equal powers of reason were shared across racial groups was a delusion” […]

• Terminatah Xray on October 19, 2016 at 11:55 am

roflmao……I just love the farce that is “white supremacy”……

• Dead Ngr Storage on October 20, 2016 at 9:30 am

And then we all Google iq by race

• Karen Clovis on October 24, 2016 at 1:39 pm

I just love the farce that is police brutality is reserved just for poor black folks.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 4:30 pm

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 3:20 pm

I just busted all your fake listed inventions. Better protest history channel then….why won’t y’all? Oh yea, yours is a lie

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 2:53 pm

History of fiber optics……doesn’t look like a picture of a black man too me…..feeling dumber?

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 2:57 pm

And broom…Invented by Levi Dickinson ….a white man

I warned you to do research before I made you look like a complete clown, ofcourse you didn’t dissapoint. Quit trying to,steal our history, these were here way before your fake inventors. Blacks have invented nothing. Keep it coming, I told your dumb black ass simple research will prove otherwise.

• swmpl on October 17, 2016 at 3:14 pm

You’re disgusting. The United States of America patent laws prevented slaves from taking credit for their inventions.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Are all blacks in the world slaves? What happen to the blacks in Africa? I’ll tell you…..nothing.

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 3:24 pm

How many countries in Africa have their national language a European language?

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Not our fault blacks never invented a written language. Before we got their it was mostly in clicks and pointing….look it up.

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Written languages was about money, documentation and contracts. Not about culture but my point is yes. Pretty much all of Africa was occupied by someone else and there for nothing contributed by blacks would have been given credit to blacks.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Blacks have contributed nothing to modern or ancient society. Is it too late for them? Time will tell.

• Dead Ngr Storage on October 18, 2016 at 9:30 am

Written language is also about recording ones history…..which you have none

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 3:22 pm

The people in power tell the stories of history… They have rarely ever told the truth.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 3:24 pm

You obviously can’t handle the truth, since I debunked every claim so far.

• swmpl on October 18, 2016 at 8:19 am

Exactly.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 3:24 pm

And if that was true, why haven’t a single black invented something after 1865?

• charles on October 17, 2016 at 3:20 pm

You can post all the webpages provide all the proof you want. This video proves the point I’ve been making.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 4:26 pm

But yet scientists and archeologists have yet to unearth one negro mummy…..why is that?

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 7:39 pm

You dumb niggers believe anything another dumb nigger tells you…..and you wonder why we laugh at you.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 7:40 pm

You negroes had absolutely nothing to do with finding this country, quit trying to steal others history because you have no history of your own.

5. John J Rouse on October 15, 2016 at 7:29 pm

Black lies matter. No one heard a thing and ofcourse no video evidence.

6. Romano on October 16, 2016 at 11:34 am

John J. Rouse, I bet you as white as the driven snow. Send me a p.o. box and I’ll send you a genetic test. After you get the results, post them. Then we’ll talk.

7. Romano on October 16, 2016 at 11:38 am

J. Rouse, what do you do for a living? What is your educational background?
    Where were you raised. Were you raised with both a mom and a dad? Did you get beat up a lot a kid, by other kids, a parent.
    Oh J

• John J Rouse on October 16, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Are you writing a book faggot?

• Vic Jones on October 17, 2016 at 12:12 am

Rouse, why don’t you get in the discussion on facebook so people can see where you are?

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 7:30 am

I do that too, right now I’m in the 30 day penalty box because blacks can’t handle the truth there either.

• John J Rouse on October 17, 2016 at 7:31 am

And they really chimpout because they see I work in LE, lmfwao.

8. Sandra Hawkins-Hudson on October 18, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Continue to take a knee everytime they sing that dumb ass song Effin white racist Nigga Bitches…

9. Terminatah Xray on October 19, 2016 at 11:52 am

Further evidence that White people’s version of America is not free at all; especially for minorities. Insult and degrade our kids in Atlanta and I promise you we protect and defend our kids with a maximum response.

10. Betty Higgins on October 21, 2016 at 7:45 pm

I don’t care what race ,you our
    You stand up, It is about our country
    Another thing ,sad,the kids Our in the middle of this

11. Guy Gould on October 21, 2016 at 9:02 pm

I think that assessing one’s personal attitude or character from the bleachers is impossible. That being said, the “N-word” is exactly that, an assessment of one’s character. It implies something about a person’s behavior and is usually addressed toward people with black skin. There is another set of words, white trash or cracker (whip cracker), that is used in similar fashion toward white people. In my opinion, it doesn’t matter who says the words or what race they are. They have the same meaning. I refuse to believe that any of them represent a common bond between people of the same color. Rant over.

New rant. If anyone decides to show unsportsmanlike conduct during a sporting event, they should be eliminated from the game. The national anthem played during a sporting event represents a common goal of both teams and that is to come back together as Americans and be civil toward each other no matter who wins or loses the game. Politics, in general, doesn’t belong in sports. All that it does is influence weak minded people that fail to do due diligence when it comes to politics. So, take a stand. Just do it somewhere appropriate to the cause.

12. Rich W. S. on October 22, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Good. Disrespect our flag and country, We disrespect you. You are what the N-Word represents.

13. momof2pickyeaters on October 23, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Too bad this story is one sided and has been proven unfounded. Referees and other players have said this wasn’t true. But since when does the truth matter.