Rapper attempts to kill friend to join ‘Illuminati’ and become famous

elamin-537x320

It can be dangerous when a conspiracy theory gets out of hand. For several years, individuals who have very little experience with proper research have created videos and books about the Illuminati’s role in hip-hop.

These individuals post ill-advised documents that suggest that all great hip-hop stars had to sacrifice someone or themselves to reach stardom in the entertainment industry.

One inspiring rapper from Richmond, Virginia took the conspiracy theory a bit too far.

According to reports by the Times Dispatch, Wafeeq Sabir El-Amin attempted to murder his friend while the two were in a studio. El-Amin told his friend that he needed to sacrifice someone to join the Illuminati and become famous in rap.

Soon after, El-Amin pointed a gun at his friend and fired a shot. The bullet grazed his friend in the arm. The victim was able to wrestle the gun away from El-Amin and shot him in the stomach.

El-Amin is awaiting trial in June.

1. morgan on September 14, 2013 at 4:34 pm

WELCOME TO THE GRATE ILLUMINATI.
    Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact. Lord Morgan on +2348169833754 +447024029694 or email us [email protected]..

2. Elizabeth on June 5, 2014 at 8:22 pm

join the illuminati today and get instant sum of
    1 million dollars with a free
    home any where you choose
    to live in the world and also
    get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary… If
    you are interested please

kindly contact [email protected]. No
    dirty game, no sacrifices and
    No evil….is a cult of peace, big
    aim Illuminati group our email

[email protected] this is

our mobile number contact us now if want to be a member:
    +2348147892037 or Email [email protected]

3. Elder E Illuminati on June 9, 2014 at 10:44 am

This is the great illuminati order(UNITED STATE) of POWER PROTECTION, INFLUENCE,WEALTH, STARDOM,If you are interested in joining the brotherhood and you want your dreams to come through, then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing for doing what you love to do best. Contact [email protected] , or call on,+17608499563 today to change your life for the better,We holds the would /_..

4. Elder E Illuminati on June 9, 2014 at 10:47 am

5. Elder E Illuminati on June 13, 2014 at 7:52 am

This is the great illuminati order(UNITED STATE) of POWER PROTECTION, INFLUENCE,WEALTH, STARDOM,If you are interested in joining the brotherhood and you want your dreams to come through, then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing for doing what you love to do best. Contact [email protected] , or call on,+17608499563 today to change your life for the better,We holds the would.,,.

6. ILLUMINATI AGENT on June 20, 2014 at 4:19 pm

It Is all About freedom,fame,wealth,stardom,affluence,riches and living the Good life,if You Are tired of borrowing,poverty and living a frustrated life,Here Is a chance to change all that to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing by joining illuminati,if you are interested Then contact [email protected] to Be on top today and make your dreams come true

7. Elder Illuminati on July 3, 2014 at 9:12 am

New world order If you are interested in success and you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,stardom,and you want your dreams to come through,then you have the chance to do that,join the illuminati today to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact [email protected] today to change your life for the better

8. illuminati AGENT on July 22, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Join illuminati world Organization today to gain both world power and control if you are interested in the Brotherhood of Great Men of Riches,For Fame,Greater wealth,Love,Success and Stardom.This is a chance of making your dream come through.It is a well-known fact that illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order.Each 6th days is a Mark of favor and $1000000 for your membership blessing.
    Contact;[email protected] today for a better life.

9. illuminati AGENT on July 22, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Contact;[email protected] today for a better life..

10. ILLUMINATI AGENT on October 30, 2014 at 1:52 pm

We are all About freedom,fame,wealth,stardom,affluence,riches and living the Good life,if You Are tired of borrowing,poverty and living a frustrated life,Here Is a chance to change all that to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing by joining illuminati,if you are interested Then contact [email protected] to Be on top today and make your dreams come true……

11. ILLUMINATI AGENT on December 2, 2014 at 3:18 am

12. Drolorume Spellcaster on December 18, 2014 at 7:46 pm

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
    Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
    famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
    Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
    accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then email us [email protected] or call +2347016715897.your life we never remain the same

13. Mr Gul on December 20, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Do you desire Fame , Power, Riches,
    Recognition and Good Position ?
    Then you can make all your desires come to
    pass
    , contact us on this email to day at ([email protected])or call us
    with this number today[+23408141690678] for you to join the great
    illuminati to be rich and famous today and to get all you need in life
    and to well know in the country today…..

14. tracy desmond on January 8, 2015 at 1:07 pm

i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
    ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU
    WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us. [email protected]
    Am Mr brandy from USA
    united state of American, I am glad today because am now
    a successful man of Illuminati, i
    have taught of been one of the
    Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family
    will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr
    Anderson who introduce me to
    this agent who have a successful
    influence with this occult
    Illuminati, so he took me joining
    the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of
    all Illuminati member to help his
    cousin on belonging to the
    membership. All because of him
    he really did all for me, and now
    am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich
    and wealthy. Thank your Mr
    Anderson For your support.
    Illuminati is a great and powerful
    means to get popular in life. So if
    you really wants to be like me today contact
    +2347067607558 or email us [email protected]. OR [email protected]

15. Anita Marcus on January 14, 2015 at 2:20 am

Good Day everybody, my names is ANITA MARCOS, am from the United State of
    America, i want to give thanks and honor to Dr. Afekelu for the great work he
    did for me, he brought my lover within 24 hours which i never taught it
    will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. Afekelu proved to me
    that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who
    he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as
    hmm are you sure? cause i hardly believe those kind of things,so she told
    me not to worry that when i contact him, that she is guaranteeing me 100%
    that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be
    the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me
    her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that
    i spent that she i should collect her car and she gave me all the
    documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it , so that was
    how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that
    everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend
    gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i
    just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i
    opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started
    begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was
    really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgives him and now
    we are living together happily than ever before, and am using the media to
    invite my friends on my wedding which will coming up on 20/07/2015, am very
    happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR.
    AFEKELU who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me
    you can contact him through ( [email protected] ) or contact him
    through his mobile number number +2347056724064 Here is my email is my
    email: [email protected]

16. Debbie Green on March 28, 2015 at 12:08 pm

WELCOME TO THE ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man or business woman, politician, musical, student and you want to be very rich,powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by been a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact us for you to get what so ever you need in life, email us on our direct email: [email protected] .or call me +2348166255705 for more infor

17. world illuminati on May 6, 2015 at 5:38 am

If you are really interested in success and you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful perhaps you want your dreams to come true,then you have the chance to do that,join the Illuminati to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact [email protected] today for changes in your life.

18. Frank Marian Frank Marian on May 10, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Good news to everyone here reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong a member of the great brotherhood in world and i became famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is going to help me, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that help people to become a member of illuminate, before life was so hard for me and my family is living fine am so happy am the lucky man in the world now. If you want to belong to us today? Send us an email now> [email protected] are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful in life via email>:[email protected] or call me on this Mobil number:+2348059723809

19. Frank Marian Frank Marian on May 10, 2015 at 11:34 pm

20. Frank Marian Frank Marian on May 10, 2015 at 11:34 pm

21. Frank Marian Frank Marian on May 10, 2015 at 11:34 pm

22. Frank Marian Frank Marian on May 10, 2015 at 11:34 pm

……

23. Vivian Adam on May 15, 2015 at 12:39 am

Join the Illuminati today and
    get instant sum
    of
    1million
    dollars with a free home
    anywhere you choose to live in
    the world and also get 2500
    dollars weekly as a salary…
    If you are interested please
    kindly fill the
    following information to this email below
    {[email protected] . }..or call us
    on +2348156737448 Full
    name………. Country……….
    State of origin……….
    Date of birth………./
    Sex……….
    Address………. Phone………. Email
    address……..occupation……………..and why you
    want to join
    the Illuminati…
    Please if you are note interested do not fill this
    form
    okay.
    ILLUMINATI WE ARE RICH FOREVER

24. world illuminati on May 21, 2015 at 4:59 am

25. Jerry Clinton on May 25, 2015 at 11:18 pm

A FULL MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU WANT TO JOIN NOW Am Mr john from USA I am glad today because am now a successful man of Illuminati, i have taught of been one of the Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called DR john who introduce me to this agent who have a successful influence with this occultist Illuminati, so he took me joining the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of all Illuminati member to help his cousin on belonging to the membership. All because of him he really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich and wealthy. Thank your mr john For your support. Illuminati is a great and powerful means to get popular in life Do you want your parents to be proud of you,my email [email protected], he will help you to be rich?phone number is +234755135379

26. world illuminati on May 27, 2015 at 10:12 am

If you are really interested in success and you want to be
    rich,wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful perhaps you want your
    dreams to come true,then you have the chance to do that,join the
    Illuminati to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing
    for doing what you love to do best.contact
    [email protected] today

27. world illuminati on June 13, 2015 at 7:12 am

If you are really interested in success and you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful perhaps you want your dreams to come true,then you have the chance to do that,join the Illuminati to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact [email protected] today for changes in your life…..

28. jerry dams on June 21, 2015 at 1:29 am

A Secret “ILLUMINATI ELITE Society of
    Millionaires Are Making Much money,
    fame and power, and we want New
    members join today and recieve
    800,000euro as your first reward, Your
    Access Is Only Open For A life Time… “The Clock Is Ticking…”
    Are You In or Out? This has never
    happened before, and mark my word…
    it will NEVER happen again. Call it “sheep
    & Sheppard” or Call it “hunter /.. Call
    it whatever you want. The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati
    members… And AWAY from NON
    Illuminati members… And that’s what
    we see happen every day As you will
    soon see… One of the rules of the
    Illuminati is “We don’t talk about the Illuminati” so I can’t say too much about
    it here. If you are truly interested in this
    you will have instant access to the
    Secret Illuminati Recruitment profile. So
    kindly add me up on jerry dams or
    Email me on:mrunitepeter [email protected] mail.com, if possible call this number
    +2348039501176 for assistance.

29. world illuminati on June 25, 2015 at 2:15 am

If you are really interested in success and you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful perhaps you want your dreams to come true,then you have the chance to do that,join the Illuminati to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact [email protected] today for changes in your finance…….

30. jerry dams on July 6, 2015 at 8:09 pm

A Secret “ILLUMINATI ELITE Society of

Millionaires Are Making Much money,

fame and power, and we want New

members join today and receive

800,000euro as your first reward, Your

Access Is Only Open For A life Time… “The Clock Is Ticking…”

Are You In or Out? This has never

happened before, and mark my word…

it will NEVER happen again. Call it “sheep

& Sheppard” or Call it “hunter & prey” Call

it whatever you want. The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati

members… And AWAY from NON

Illuminati members… And that’s what

we see happen every day As you will

soon see… One of the rules of the

it here. If you are truly interested in this

you will have instant access to the

Secret Illuminati Recruitment profile. So

kindly add me up on Jerry dams or

Email me on:Mr unite peter [email protected] mail.com, if possible call this number

+2348039501176 for assistance.

31. Johansson Johan on July 11, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
    do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati today,

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of $10,000 USD now
    A Monthly payment of $50,000 USD
    A New Dream CAR of your choice
    A Dream House bought in any country of your choice
    A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    A total Lifestyle change
    Access to Bohemian Grove
    progress in everything you do.

A Cash Reward of $10,000 USD will be paid into your bank account today,as a member
    If you are interested kindly fill this details below to ([email protected]) for initiation,

full name…………..
    parents name………
    status……….
    sex……..
    occupation……..
    country………
    Your address…….
    state of origin……..
    phone number……….
    Next of kings………
    your age……….
    your pictures……..
    tell us little about yourself…………

you can also view our site for more information (http://illuminatifuture.wix.com/illuminatifuture) or email ([email protected]) or call +447031960678, new members initiation is now open online,
    we don’t patronize people to join,we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression.

32. world illuminati on July 13, 2015 at 6:41 am

If you are really interested in success and you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful perhaps you want your dreams to come true,then you have the chance to do that,join the Illuminati to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact [email protected] or call {+18573632854] today for changes in your life..

33. Ken Bouchard on July 16, 2015 at 4:57 am

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email; [email protected] . or whatsapp or call my number +2348158847627 we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression.

34. world illuminati on July 18, 2015 at 9:57 pm

If you are really interested in success and you want to be rich,wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful perhaps you want your dreams to come true,then you have the chance to do that,join the Illuminati to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love to do best.contact [email protected] or call {+18573632854] today for changes in your life……..

35. world illuminati on July 18, 2015 at 10:03 pm

36. Tracy Dixon on July 23, 2015 at 2:13 am

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email; [email protected] . we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression….

37. Tracy Dixon on July 23, 2015 at 2:13 am

38. joinIlluminati on April 30, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Call me Dean Horvath and i hails from North Carolina. I am so excited that words can not express my state of mind over the joy i feels in joining the great illuminati, the abode of light.
    Before my initiation, my little venture had been subcumming to rise and fall. I never had enough capital to motivate my business ideas and though it seemed bad, my family suffered even more. Infact, if i wanna put into writing what i did passed through, then 24hrs won’t be enough to read it thoroughly. But today, that is my past life, thanks to a fellow entrepreneur friend of mine who introduced me into the great ILLUMINATI CULT, a citadel of light.
    Though at first, i was way too scared but the whole thing was far from scareness. Today, i own mansions, fleets of cars and investments in the States. i am inviting you to be a part of this offer to join the ILLUMINATI OCCULT and be rich forever for money, power, respect is what a real man needs have a taste of. Also get to meet celebrities all over the world… So, my dear, get ready to live happily with the ILLUMINATI, contact agent Paula Bryant on [email protected] and raise a testimony.

39. the illuminati on September 7, 2016 at 5:44 pm

PEOPLE MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR THEIR SELF, WE ARE IN THE WORLD WERE EVERYTHING IS IN CONTROL, I WAS LIVING A LIFE OF POVERTY AND PAINS, I NEVER NEW THERE WAS A LIFE BEYOND THAT, BUT RIGHT NOW I ENJOYED EVERY DIVIDEND OF LIFE, AM RICH, FAMOUS POWER, THEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO DO THAT, JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BE RICH AND FAMOUS POWERFUL, DO YOU WANT TO BECAME A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN, OR YOU ARE SEEKING FOR WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, ARE YOU A PASTOR POLITICIAN, MUSICAL,DOCTOR,FOOTBALLER, DO YOU WANT TO BE A FAMOUS ARTIST OR AN ACTOR (ETC) AND YOU WANT TO BE RICH POWERFUL AND FAMOUS IN THE WORLD AND ALSO GET SUM OF 700,000,00 DOLLARS WITH A FREE HOME OF YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE IN THE WORLD AND ALSO BE GETTING 900,000,00 USD AS MONTHLY SALARY, DON’T MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY, EMAIL: [email protected], TEXT HEAD QUARTER OR VIBER OUT,+1(747)222-3724 WHATS-APP OUR AGENT IN AFRICA +2348137089925, NOTE WE DON’T PATRONIZE PEOPLE TO JOIN US, WE ONLY WANT YOU TO RULE YOUR WORLD

40. LordMarkz on September 27, 2016 at 6:34 pm

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS EMAIL US NOW VIA ( [email protected] )

whatsapp:( 0092348079157097 )

41. Justin Lucas on October 19, 2016 at 3:39 pm

JOIN THE Illuminati FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD:
    Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want?
    we have be given an order to recruit new members into the organization
    kingdom. Are
    you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and
    riches .Our magical powers are beyond your imagination.
    we could do magic on your behalf regarding , your financial
    situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. we
    have the power and we use the power. we are Illuminati,
    and we could change the course of destiny. Get to us and
    we shall help you. Tell us what it is you want and we shall
    go about our work. Is it someone or something you desire
    to have? Do you want wealth(Want to grow your bank
    account?, Need funds to enjoy the good life? Tired of
    working hard and getting nowhere?) or happiness? the most
    power society welcomes you to Illuminati.. contact
    Illuminati initiation home Send us your most important
    desire and we shall work our powers in your favor. Be sure to tell
    Illuminati what you want.add me up on Facebook for more information.
    E-MAIL US [email protected]

42. James micheal on December 19, 2016 at 10:00 am

We welcome you as one the great Illuminati. The Internet offers the means to
    reach an amazing number of people both quickly and
    easily, which is at once a blessing and a curse. Many
    people have at least heard of the term “Illuminati,”
    which is good. However, because of widespread
    conspiracy theories, a significant portion of what they
    have heard about the Illuminati is correct. One of the
    purposes of this, is to help different persons of
    different status to join straight by revealing the true
    nature of the Illuminati.
    There is significant confusion about the Joining
    Illuminati in two key areas. It now seems vital to
    clarify these two points right up front so those
    affected do not waste their time or ours, and to help
    avoid hurt feelings and bitter reactions:
    1. Rich and Famous:
    The Illuminati does control the entertainment industry.
    If instant you need fame and free money you need
    make ritual sacrifice of any nature. However the more
    sacrifice you make is the more riches and fame. make
    your dream come true by joining Illuminati today.
    2. Religion:
    Ritual sacrifice is required to join. The Illuminati is a
    nonreligious organization in exactly the same way
    that governments should be nonreligious. This calls
    alone all the religious believers who need extra
    powers and forces to join Illuminati today to make
    things the way you may need it to be.
    There are many Illuminated groups, with different
    kinds of secret knowledge. Anything you might say
    about them (including this) will be false for some of
    the Illuminati, but true for others, which only adds to
    the confusion and mystery.
    Illuminati membership candidate should fill the space
    below:
    Full Name:
    Date of birth:
    Country:
    State:
    Phone No:
    Occupation:
    Money worth:
    Email address:
    Send us a photo of you.
    RULES
    * You must have full access to the internet.
    * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to
    anyone.
    * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained
    their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what
    they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or
    Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or
    Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet
    Rumors, or other HERESY.
    * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of
    your membership you will achieved the greatest goal
    in life and also have wealth and fame.
    *To any group as rich as the Illuminati, a few million
    dollars are nothing.
    * Failure to compel to the order and rules of the
    GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see death.
    * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati
    members…
    And AWAY from NON Illuminati members…
    One of the rules of the Illuminati is “We don’t talk
    about the Illuminati” so I can’t say too much about it
    here. If you are truly interested fill out the form and send to agent James on his email: [email protected]. Or call for more details
    +2347059950325

43. William Osade on August 25, 2017 at 5:48 pm

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI.
    Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and trader? And
    you want to be rich and famous in life, you can make your dreams come
    through by been a member of illuminati. With this all your dreams and
    heart desire can be fully accomplish. If you really want to be a
    member of illuminati then you can contact Mr Adam 09028333750