5. Make dinner, set up lights or better yet light some candles and head up to the roof to eat under the moonlight. Get to know each other a little better, put the phones on silent, and talk while playing soft music in the background. Test each other’s knowledge by seeing who can pick out the most constellations, and be right.
4. Take a bike ride. Nowadays if you do not own bikes, you can rent them, so head to a local trail in your city and get your workout on. It is an awesome way to stay healthy and bond at the same time. If you are competitive, race each other and make a bet or ride tandem. Just make sure to bring plenty of water, with this summer heat, you will truly need to stay hydrated.
3. Instead of a regular movie date, look for a drive-in, or check for screenings in the park and on lawns. During the summer months, most cities will have viewings outside, so bring a blanket, and a bottle of wine, snuggle up and get close. This cute date idea will not only bring you closer but many venuess will be playing romantic classics to help set the mood.
2. Amusement parks. There’s nothing like a Ferris wheel ride and sharing cotton candy or a candy apple. Even if you are not a fan of roller coasters, there are still plenty of cute rides you two can ride on together plus it’s an easy way to snuggle up with one another. Instead of trying to win her a bear, stop by and smile for a few pics in the photo booth and you will create memories that will never fade.
1. Rent a rowboat or a paddle boat. Most cities, even if you don’t live on the coast will have somewhere you can venture to. Get a guide for a few dollars, bring your swimsuits and a few items to snack on or to feed to the ducks. If the weather is just right, not only can you take a dip but you can catch an awesome tan too. When the sun starts to set, light a few candles, throw a few rose petals onto the water while telling each other how much you really mean to one another, to add to the romance.