The following schools are members of The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management and award MBA fellowships and assistance for students.
- New York – New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Los Angeles – University of California, Los Angeles, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Atlanta – Emory University, Goizueta Business School
- Austin, Texas – The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- Washington, D.C. – Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
Scholarships at each school can be applied to with one application through The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management website at www.cgsm.org/