According to reports, Budden is wanted by police (again) after he flat out forgot to show up to face charges after he allegedly assaulted his ex-girlfriend outside of an Inwood nightclub last summer.
As far as we can tell, the “Pump It Up” rapper is alive and well, as he posted a few Instagram pics and even tweeted on Thursday, the same day he was to appear for his hearing in NYC.
As previously reported, Budden is accused of forcing the 25-year-old woman into his car near the corner of Nagle Avenue and Dyckman Street at around 4:30 a.m. on Monday August 17, before smashing her head on the dashboard and driving to his New Jersey home where the beating continued.
Sources told Page Six that Budden became enraged seeing pictures of his ex on Instagram clubbing with other men. “Apparently there was an argument over pictures she was posting online with other guys,” a law enforcement said of the argument. “She was going to nightclubs and he didn’t like that.”
If you ask us, Budden needs to just face the music. These are serious charges. Dodging court will only make matters worse, especially given his criminal past.