The Miller Lite Tap the Future® business plan competition returns for the third year. The Live Pitch Tour, held nationwide, gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to pitch their businesses in an effort to win $20,000. The winning teams will advance to the national finals and compete for a $200,000 grand prize. The teams will be judged by a panel of leading business experts most notably, Daymond John from ABC’s “Shark Tank.“
“Having done my fair share of business pitching and evaluating the pitches of others, I’ve gathered a lot of expertise in this area that I always like passing along to the emerging entrepreneurs in this competition,” said Daymond John, Shark Tank investor, author and business mogul. “The Miller Lite Tap the Future program is a great learning experience for the contestants where they practice the art of pitching to an investor, networking and putting together a solid business plan. It’s also a great launching pad for the winning businesses, as the grants are given free and clear. Miller Lite takes no equity from the companies, which is a big deal for entrepreneurs. I look forward to seeing the semifinalists on the tour.”
In addition to John, this year’s judging panel includes Sulaiman “Su” Sanni and Ben Lamson, co-owners of WeDidIt and past recipients of a MillerCoors business grant; and guest judge Stephanie M. Clark, president and CEO of Milestones Marketing LLC and Miami SBA Emerging Leaders instructor. The event will be hosted by Revolt TV’s senior vice president of marketing, Kenny Burns.
Here are five reasons to attend this year’s event:
– Earn a chance to become the next millionaire with valuable feedback from Daymond John and the esteemed panel of judges.
– Three randomly selected entrepreneurs will get the chance to deliver a one-minute business pitch.
– The best impromptu pitch will win a $500 prize.
– It’s a great opportunity to network and mingle with great business minds.
– The competition gives small businesses and entrepreneurs a platform to build their brand.
For more information or to attend, please RSVP to: www.MLTaptheFuture.com.