Future blasts Ciara for having Russell Wilson around their son

Future/YouTube Screenshot

Future/YouTube Screenshot

All week long, Future has been on the front pages of the tabloids for blasting Ciara about their breakup and weighing in on her sex life with her new boyfriend, Russell Wilson. Now, Future is making headlines again after slamming Wilson for spending time with his son.

In a recent interview with The Breakfast Club, Future was asked about a photo of Wilson taken in May of him walking next to Ciara as he pushes a stroller carrying baby Future.

“Of course I wouldn’t want anyone to push my son. That’s like the number one rule. If I was a kid, and my mom had a dude pushing me, I would’ve jumped out the stroller and slapped the s— out of him. You never do that in our community. You don’t even bring a man around your son. You only know this dude for a few months and you’re bringing him around your kid? Who does that? Nobody does that,” Future said.

Future then took aim at Ciara and accused her of using their son and Wilson for publicity.

“He probably didn’t know that she set him up. You got nannies, you got assistants around you. Anybody could’ve pushed that stroller. You let them people catch that stroller because you know what it is. At the end of the day, I’m not for the publicity stunt. Leave my son out of all the publicity s—. Just leave him out of your relationship, because we don’t need your relationship for anything,” Future said.

Clearly, Future and Ciara don’t see eye to eye about a lot of things right now and it makes us think it’s a good thing that they didn’t get married.

1. kelly on July 17, 2015 at 9:14 am

future seen all thoSe photos of them RUSSELL AND CIARA STYLING !! at the espy awards the white house looking like a normal couple , and looking stylish more than when he was with him and his weird attire and now he want to hate now he see how stupid them blond braids must look versus russell smooth jazzy hair cut with good hair too ? he is livid lol … he is trying to create publicity his self if he keep putting all his buisness on the radio and on twitter ,, i thought he was too old for this shit ? he seem so out dated with whats up …. if his hood friends is any indication of how father hood goes / then no dam wonder his beliefs about russelll is warped .. russell oviously dont give a rat but about him …. this is what happens when you have a baby with a hood rat who dropps babies in hoodrats they want all their baby mommas to have low left worth .. dont he have his plate full already without worring about that one child /? you got plenty more in your babymoma army to control BYE FUTURE

• derel on July 17, 2015 at 10:46 am

Run Russell…RUN. You can’t make a housewife out of a HO. She been with errbody and she a ho. A cute one…but used anyway.

• tlove on July 18, 2015 at 11:53 pm

I believe you meant to say you can’t turn a ho into a husband. Future’s track record clearly shows he is the “winner” in the ho department.

• Fred Sims on July 17, 2015 at 10:49 am

wilson might want to rethink a relationship with a woman who was dumb enough to have a kid by Future. Wilson has too much class for this crap.

• guest on July 17, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Yeah it does say a lot about her that she was engaged to this fool and had a child with him knowing he had at least a couple other baby mommas. Not to mention her previous choices in men. Maybe she’s learned but I don’t see this lasting.

• Harmony on July 17, 2015 at 4:41 pm

No it doesn’t. Unless you are in that situation you are in no position to say anything about Ciara and her situation. My child’s father had 2 other kids before me. He was a street dude. And one would think that because i conceived a child with him I would be that stereotypical “baby momma” or would say “that says a lot about me” but I am far from the “stereotype” of what people think. I am an entrepreneur. I am a graduate of Georgia State University earning my MBA. I collect no child support from my son’s father (as he is an absent father). I don’t cause drama, cause I believe God will take care of it. I have my own house, doing well on my own. I have a strong supportive family. And I am in a wonderful relationship with a man who has no kids and is in love with me and my son. No future was not the best choice for Ciara but out came a beautiful baby. So don’t tell Russell to run. You guys do not know Ciara. People love trying to judge and say what the next person should’ve done, pot calling he kettle black.

• Shaw1223 on July 18, 2015 at 10:28 am

Agreed!!! Well said ??

• unque43 on July 17, 2015 at 10:02 pm

She was smart enough not to marry him.

• Armetjir on July 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Right! He need to chill that hating ass shit out! 😀 He feel stupid as hell! lol

2. Likewaterforchoc on July 17, 2015 at 10:49 am

Future just had another baby with yet another woman and has been parading around a series of IG thots since their breakup. Why does he feel that he is the only one entitled to move on? He is not some portrait of integrity.He needs to refrain from “weighing in” on anything. He claims to not be butthurt, but he’s still pressed.

3. kelly on July 17, 2015 at 10:51 am

Future is sounding like a REAL bitter Benny. I sounds to me like he’s still using Ciara for publicity by constantly keeping her name in his mouth. People who could care less about their ex don’t tend to talk about them all the time. Move on dude. P.S I bet you have ya’ll son around your other baby momma seeing as how you’re with her now. #Hypocrisy

• Likewaterforchoc on July 17, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Exactly. Of course he is pressed. I hate that suddenly Ciara is the only one held to some type of standard, but not Future (because, hey, he is who he is). Russell Wilson is the first guy she’ dated since their breakup, yet he has IG thots posting pics of him sleep in a hotel room every other week or riding around town with another one the weeks in between. And these pressed, forever lonely dudes, that would never even have an opportunity to choose someone remotely like Ciara who claim that she is no good or beyond redemption can seethe. I have literally never seen black men so pressed about another man’s choice in a woman.

4. Shay Shay on July 17, 2015 at 11:40 am

he has point. I don’t too much care for him, but she should leave her son out of this new relationship.

• Likewaterforchoc on July 17, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Leave your child out of a relationship? Do you mean early on or completely compartmentalize your relationship with your child from the other guy? There are some that argue for not bringing anyone around the child until you know the relationship is solid and others advocate for having the person meet the child relatively early to see the chemistry between that person and the child. I was never really an advocate of the latter idea until a compelling argument was made in its defense. The former could argue that they’ve spent several months in a relationship and the 2 of you are vibing, that is UNTIL the child is brought into things. Then they find that the person is not good with kids or the kid in question is a monster. Then you’ve wasted time forging a relationship with someone that won’t make it because you don’t get along with the kid. I don’t have kids but both my brothers dated women with kids and one ran into the issue of not getting along with her older kids.

5. Georgia Noone Sherrod on July 17, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Adults in serious relationships introduce their children to the person they are involved with. Future didn’t have a problem with Ciara taking care of his 1/2 sdozen kids before they had a child together. He’s a jealous hypocrite! He should thank her for introducing a real man to his son. Besides he’s in a stroller, so he’s a baby, not a pre-teen. Grow up and get use to the fact that Ciara and Russell are a couple and they will probably get married and little Future will be one of the many children in their family. That’s what real men do!

6. FuZ on July 17, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I’m going to agree with him on one thing and only a little bit. Should not bring anyone around your child early in the relationship. But at the same time, when was the last photo of him with his son? At least we would see Wiz with his son.
    Now back to not caring. The only one I really know of is Wilson. And he appears to be such a geek, not sure why Future is so jealous.

7. Ms. Philly on July 17, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Bitter, bitter, bitter!!! Just by you commenting, Future, you’re bringing attention to your album release, so who’s using what to gain attention? Ciara is a beautiful, talented, and classy woman who has moved on to bigger and better! But you’re still holding on to the past by making juvenile comments. Grow up!

8. VLF on July 18, 2015 at 4:39 am

What the hell “community” is he talking about? I’m a black man and I hate when my brothers think they can speak for an entire community. Some things are not a uniform belief because you feel this way. Ciara is doing whats called moving on with her life. I have children just like he has children and If my wife and I divorce theres just no way to realistically expect no other man to not be in her life which includes things that are precious to her. Future is the epitome of a selfish man. The reality is that there is no given time that you should wait to introduce your child to your new mate…3,4,5,6 years old? Who knows, cause every child is different. Insecurity, fear and ignorance are keeping him stagnate.

9. Leslie Y. Hill on July 20, 2015 at 8:12 pm

HE made cause she upgraded…BOY BYE !!!!!!!!

10. Nasirsnana on July 21, 2015 at 2:40 pm

So do he have a problem with the other baby mommas having their man around their kids he’s an ass