Kylie Jenner and Tyga call it quits

Kylie Jenner and Tyga

@kyliejenner/Instagram

The Kardashian-Jenner curse strikes again.

Word on the street is that controversial couple Kylie Jenner, 18, and rapper Tyga, 26, have called it quits. On Thursday, Nov. 19, the YMCMB recording artist stepped out to celebrate his birthday at The Nice Guy in West Hollywood before moving the party to 1Oak nightclub and fans couldn’t help but notice that the reality star was missing in action.

And it appears that the teen made the executive decision to part paths. “They are on a break,” an insider told E! News. “They were just a week or so ago talking about ‘ever after’ and things got messy this past week. Kylie wants time to just be by her self and do her. Tyga is not giving up as that’s his one and only lady.”

As for the reason behind the big break, TMZ reports that Jenner was the one who initiated the breakup after she returned from Australia on Thursday because of “something Tyga did.” Pretty vague, but with this character, the options of foul play are endless.

Meanwhile, Jenner shared a Snapchat video singing Bryson Tiller’s “Been That Way,” which features lyrics about a breakup: “She don’t never want to see us go through round two/Cut her off that’s what I’m doing now, you/Told me I should go out and do my thing/Damn right I do my thing.” But did this relationship really say “forever”? Let us know your thoughts. Sound off in the comment section below.

1. cupcake333 on November 21, 2015 at 9:58 am

this is a child inthe mind she was not gonna stay with anyone until she turn around 25 or older he happen to know the reprecussions of dating a child, he became a parent that was too much for her if he married her he would be the father she never had bruce sure aint no kind of father , his girls are forever tramatized by his greedy fake woman scheme and no one cares due to money

2. Kandie J Mack on November 22, 2015 at 6:14 pm

That’s really Good!!
    He was wayyyy too, old to be playing in and out of her playground!!!

I just wonder did she at least drop him a B/Day gift as he did for her past birthday? Interesting to know!!!!

Play with kids and get put away when they are tired of you or if you piss them off..it is what it is..,bottom line!!!

TO ALLKardashion/Jenner FANS’

I’m glad this is America , everyone has an opinion..
    Definition- opinion is simply ones belief of a certain topic etc.. And does not mean that is right/wrong !!!

So if you get angry over my opinion..then think again!! I’m entitled just like you!

• Dot on November 23, 2015 at 8:52 am

18 and 26 is not that big of an age difference at all, especially for celebrities who have seen the world and tend to be a bit more experienced than average people of that age would be. But he shouldn’t have been messing around with her when she was underage, he should’ve caught charges for that.

• Kandie J Mack on November 23, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Well in my eyes..I see different! In which I’m am entitled too, you see I say to myself : in a sense way back- he’d been 18 and she 8 equals 26 now!! That would not have been good..However she just turned 18..and therefore legal…

• Dot on November 23, 2015 at 3:02 pm

What does this mean? Can you translate to English please?!

• Kandie J Mack on November 23, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Girl or Dude..go on about your business…I am not going to continue going back in forth with someone whom appears to be combative over a couple of stars that aren’t cutting either yourself or I..a freaking check!!

I voiced my opinion to a topic and you found the need to reply to me that wasn’t intended for you!!!

Calm down ..shugarr lol..,
            Is it that serious? Lmao
            Wow a bit star struck?

Carry on with trying to degrade me!
            Grow up!!

Happy Thanksgiving in advance..?
            Watch the weight gain, okay! It may make u a bit more Crabby

• Dot on November 24, 2015 at 7:26 am

I just could understand what you were trying to say.

• Dot on November 24, 2015 at 9:54 am