Azealia Banks blasts celebs with alleged bleached skin, find out who

Photo Credit: Azealia Banks’ Instagram (@azealiabanks)

Photo credit: Azealia Banks’ Instagram (@azealiabanks)

Few artists throw more shade in the celebrity world than Azealia Banks and she was up to her usual shady antics again this week when she blasted a group of celebs, including Lil’ Kim, K. Michelle and Diana Ross, for allegedly bleaching their skin.

According to HotNewHipHop.com, the drama began on Tuesday when Banks posted a series of now-deleted tweets blasting the celebrity women.

“Lil Kim’s bleach is off the chain right now. All her knuckles, knees and elbows are looking tight as f—,” Banks wrote about Kim.

For K. Michelle, who recently revealed that she suffers from rosacea, Banks wrote, “K. Michelle’s bleaching looks good as well. That kojic acid gives you a nice yellowish/orange tint.”

Banks then took aim at Ross, writing, “Diana Ross is bleach queen. I LOVE Diana and her skin.”

However, Banks also left a tweet devoted to her love of Ross’ music.

Azealia Banks - Diana Ross Tweet

For now, it doesn’t seem like any of the ladies have responded to Banks. But considering that K. Michelle and Kim have already been on the receiving end of Banks’ shade in the past, they’re likely just not bothered by the tweets.

1. Jason on December 10, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Wasn’t she just gushing about her love of white men? Please correct me if I am wrong. I will take a black woman with bleached skin over one with a bleached soul anyday.

• ChocolateCity on December 11, 2015 at 8:56 am

So, if a black woman dates a white man….its the same as self hatred? Ppl who bleach their skin are trying to be accepted by yt. Lol…its a lot of blk men in this country with bleached souls. You wouldnt be as quick to pop rhat shht about them lol. Look around bissh at who is killing themselves..their BLACK SKIN….right.

• Jason on December 11, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Wrong – I am an equal opportunity offender.

• Jason on December 11, 2015 at 2:08 pm

Oh – and that bissh you are referring to much be your mama.

• Linda Blansky on December 11, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Ha ha

• ChocolateCity on December 11, 2015 at 8:55 pm

No bissh you! And yours.

• Jason on December 12, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Ok – i got you.

• BlackBombshell on December 13, 2015 at 1:14 pm

You must not follow Azealia Banks on social media. She is by FAR one of the most “woke” Black female celebs. And one of the reasons she dates White men (she doesn’t discriminate in her dating practices) is because she’s been told FAR TOO OFTEN by Black men that they don’t find her attractive because she’s “too dark” or doesn’t have an exotic appeal like non-brown eyes or straight/wavy hair, etc. These are BLACK men telling her this. And after listening to rapper after rapper talk heavenly about White girls and “foreigns” (and looking at who they eventually marry & have kids by), I believe her!

She’s also one of the few female music artists that HASN’T had ANY work done. Azealia’s breasts, buttocks, nose, lips, etc are all REAL! Her weave, like ALL Black women celebs, is worn as a means to play dress up (change their look) AND to keep abuse to a minimum of their OWN natural hair underneath.

Azealia’s soul is FAR from bleached, but it is definitely illuminated with truth and insight!

• guest on December 14, 2015 at 7:21 am

She did get her breasts done but I agree, she is very enlightened.

• Jason on December 17, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I will simply respond to you with what the media reports her as saying:

“Because black men take black women for granted and I’m too busy with music to be fighting for my rights at home. I already have to fight for respect with the black men in hip-hop so When I get home I like things to be nice and easy. Make sense?”

I think Ms. Banks is beautiful, but IF the comments above are from her – she owes it to black men to expound on exactly what she meant. By your comments, and my apologies if I am wrong, you seem to think black men are impressed by fake booties and attitudes. Maybe some are, but the real ones are not fooled by the bright lights and empty souls. I stand corrected and I apologize if I have misjudged Ms Banks in anyway, but please consider her comments and the reaction they cause.

BTW – you know rappers are entertainers. They say what is controversial and popular to stay on top. The black woman is the best woman on the planet. I just wish more of you would realize this, and stop trying to craft yourself in an image that is not yours.

2. Linda Blansky on December 11, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I thought she is transgender.

3. Stephan on December 11, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Diana Ross has never bleached her skin. It’s the same light-camarel color in 2015 that it was in 1967.
    1967: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbDbGZEzqmE
    2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDvIiWfZeq8

Miss Ross’ skin looked sometimes looked darker back then because television cameras and film were not “color accurate”. Here’s Miss Ross with much darker-looking skin, two years LATER: