Joe Budden and Cyn Santana open up about their relationship

Photo Credit: Instagram - @joebudden

Photo Credit: Instagram – @joebudden

Over the past few years, Joe Budden’s love life, or rather his troubles with women, have arguably become more popular than his music career. And recently fans have been talking about his alleged romance with former with fellow “Love & Hip Hop” co-star Cyn Santana. Now, after weeks of reports, Budden and Santana have confirmed what many already assumed: they’re an item.

As fans of “LHHNY” remember, Budden and Santana shared screen time during the 4th season of “LHHNY” when Budden was still trying to win back his famous ex-girlfriend Tahiry Jose, and Santana was dating her famous reality TV ex-girlfriend Erica Mena.

Since Budden and Santana barely interacted during their season and because they were always involved with other people, fans were shocked to see rumors pop up weeks ago that the pair was dating. But this week, Budden and Santana opened up about their relationship on their Instagram pages and finally let the world in on their romance. Budden was the first to make their relationship public as he revealed that Santana was planning a surprise to celebrate his 36th birthday, which was August 31.

Photo Credit: Instagram - @joebudden

Photo Credit: Instagram – @joebudden

“The introvert in me normally would love nothing more than to spend my birthday alone & in my thoughts, as I’m all too familiar with how stressful planning a birthday celebration can be. I have no idea what you have planned, I just know you asked me not to worry about a thing as I’ve watched you take on 1 obstacle after another to make today special for me. & while neither of us saw this coming, I’m truly grateful that we’re friends first & a couple second. I’ve never had that. Thank you @cynsantana … For everything. (Real n—as turning up later tho, ayyyeeeeee lol,” Budden wrote in the caption of the sultry photo of Santana.

After Budden made his post, Santana followed suit and posted a heartfelt message of her own about Budden.

Photo Credit: Instagram - @cynsantana

Photo Credit: Instagram – @cynsantana

“Happy birthday baby. I just want you to know 3 things. 1) I appreciate you so much. 2) You are amazing and 3) You make me very happy. It’s funny the way life and God works… I’m just happy to be here. I hope you’re enjoying your day… You’re special @joebudden please don’t ever forget that,” Santana captioned the photo.

Well, what do you think of Santana and Budden’s romance? Let us know in the comments.

1. Teri Ghee on September 2, 2016 at 9:20 am

She said a key word, she is HAPPY. God Bless Them!

2. Stephanie Hester-Allen on September 2, 2016 at 3:08 pm

I think Joe Budden is so sexy Damn ???????????????????????

3. Tony Crowe on September 2, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Nice looking.

4. FlowerBomb on September 2, 2016 at 4:13 pm

History repeats it self and we all know how this is going to end. She is just another Kayling! OLS5 dropping in the Spring, lol, true Joe Budden fans of his music know exactly what this means! Tahiry said it herself Joe is very manipulative, lies and cheats! She won’t be any different and he will never get over Tahiry so he found someone who looks like her! Perhaps they are doing this to get back on LHHNY! If you follow his podcast which is actually pretty good, he admitted recently to being back on drugs particularly the episode where he was yelling the entire time about the Drake album. I just don’t understand why somebody so young (22 years old) would get involved with a man like this who (36 years old) has had MULTIPLE domestic violence situations! She thinks this is all fun and cute now but she gon learn a hard lesson, watch!

Even in the picture you have posted above, he doesn’t look well, he looks sick! There is something off about her, she doesn’t tweet or ever say anything about her family or post pictures of them. She has more pictures of him on her IG page than her own family, that’s a little odd to me. They haven’t even been a “couple” for that long and she has already move into his house. I wonder what her family thinks of all this!

• Unknown on October 26, 2016 at 10:07 pm

History doesn’t always repeat itself. People get older, they sometimes become more mature, and they can change. Right time, place and with the right person, they can change!

5. LINDA on September 3, 2016 at 12:12 am

A bit worry he has a bad rap for abuseing women and for being a cheater she young and naive in many ways and she already look like she in love .him on the other hand is like no big deal just another beautiful woman hope he doesn’t hurt her physically or mentally

6. Unknown on October 26, 2016 at 11:03 pm

It seems to me, that there’s nothing going on in their lives, that couldn’t keep on happening, without the LHH show. There relationship could continue if they wanted, don’t need the show for that. Cyn’s clothing line could continue to grow, she could keep working on her music and sharing with her followers, through social media.

People are so jaded now-a-days and believe that its all about fame & attention. But if you can keep the things in your life going, even after being off the show, then you don’t really need the show for that attention. And you have to attract a certain amount of attention, to keep business going. Nothing wrong with that, but that’s not the same as being thirsty for ya 15 mins. Your working to build a business, just look at Bethenny Frankel and her Skinny Girl products. That was about way more than just 15 mins of fame, that brought her such success. She doesn’t need reality tv now if she doesn’t want it, she’s set!

Cyn could be the same way, if she plays her cards right. And Joe isn’t getting any younger, and he seems to understand that now. Embracing the name “Uncle Joe” and realizing some of the mistakes of his past, is a big step that shows some maturity. Maybe he’s ready for things in his life to change, and have someone to share it with. So why does this relationship have to be a mistake or a stunt to get back on LHH? People can grow and change, lucky for us all, since none of us is so perfect!

7. Icansaywhatiwant on November 4, 2016 at 5:04 pm