‘Hollywood Exes’ Andrea Kelly divorces husband of 2 months

andreakellydivorce

Following two months of what appeared to be a happy union, “Hollywood Ex’s” Andrea Kelly divorces her barber husband, Brian McKee, over an inappropriate relationship.

On March 6, the couple were married and all seemed well.

“There’s a lot of men who say they love God, but a man who fears God, his soul is going to tremble at the thought, ‘this is someone who is my wife.’ … A man who fears God, his very first thought is, ‘What am I doing to please God that then is going to please her?’ That’s what I got, I struck gold.” Kelly stated in an interview with HelloBeautiful.

Unfortunately for Kelly, her joy was short-lived as McKee allegedly lived a second life where he romanced other women with hopes of getting paid.

According to reports, McKee, 36, messaged a young woman asking her to send him money through Western Union. Check out his messages below.

“I just got 3000 a month in bills with no job, car pmnt, student loans etc cell…i need help yesterday! !!! Need a couple western union a couple grand today!!! But we can do monthly on going or weekly…”

While McKee could have simply asked his wife for money, it all caught up with him when the woman emailed Kelly, filling her in on her new husband’s unsettling request.

“I read you’re email and I want the world to know I FORGIVE YOU! And you stepped up like a WOMEN [sic]. I’M PROUD OF YOU!” Kelly responded to the woman’s email via Twitter.

Clearly McKee has a history of shady behavior because Kelly didn’t hesitate, not even for a second, to question the other woman’s claim. Kelly later hit up Twitter to vent.

“Gave over a year of my life for this… THE VERDICT: @DreaKelly guilty on all charges of being HONEST, FALLING IN LOVE,AND TRUSTING…..”

“I don’t care if you’ve been w someone for 22yrs or 22 seconds on the 23rd you find out it’s not TRUE-that’s your cue to end it…..CLARITY!”

“I will always love me more….. 1)Roll the dice 2)Bet on DREA 3)Win EVERY time. #free”

Kelly is currently in the process of filing for divorce.
ruthie hawkins/@ruubabie

1. Velvet Jones on May 18, 2014 at 7:46 pm

Apollo Nida Pt.II, LMAO!

• Aniyah Sydney Renne Tifari on May 18, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Terry McMillan part 2..lol

• daniel on May 19, 2014 at 2:10 am

this story is not being reported accurately. they were not dating. theyve been married since before season 2 even started, which means theyve been married for well over a year. they were married in a small ceremony in chicago with just close family and friends present. they have just been presenting themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend for the last year. marriage certificates are a matter of public record in Cook County IL. Someone from this publication should do some research and then ask themselves this question. Why would they keep their marraige a secret for a year? they are NOT divorced. why would they let their fans think that they are? he’s a cheater and shes a liar! all those women are coming to her defense and she’s not being honest, and hes not addressed it at all. why? she “found out” about the “other women” the week season 3 premiered and was divorced the following week? really? thats impossible! do the math people! Search cook counties”s records and i bet you, you WILL find a marriage certificate dated for April of 2013 and i promise, you WILL NOT find a divorce decree from May of 2014, because it does not exist at the moment. But dont take my word for it, anyone can find this info. i sure did. Reality TV? Whatever.

2. daniel on May 19, 2014 at 2:10 am

this story is not being reported accurately. they were not dating. theyve been married since before season 2 even started, which means theyve been married for well over a year. they were married in a small ceremony in chicago with just close family and friends present. they have just been presenting themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend for the last year. marriage certificates are a matter of public record in Cook County IL. Someone from this publication should do some research and then ask themselves this question. Why would they keep their marraige a secret for a year? they are NOT divorced. why would they let their fans think that they are? he’s a cheater and shes a liar! all those women are coming to her defense and she’s not being honest, and hes not addressed it at all. why? she “found out” about the “other women” the week season 3 premiered and was divorced the following week? really? thats impossible! do the math people! Search cook counties”s records and i bet you, you WILL find a marriage certificate dated for April of 2013 and i promise, you WILL NOT find a divorce decree from May of 2014, because it does not exist at the moment. But dont take my word for it, anyone can find this info. i sure did. Reality TV? Whatever!

• djs on May 19, 2014 at 10:55 pm

so are you saying that this story is a lie and she wants publicity or maybe to pump up her tv show. Where does she live? I thought she had moved to wherever the show is taped I did think it was crazy that she wanted another kid. Doesn’t she and Kelly have 5?

• djs on May 19, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Heck…he looks a little sweet. Cute but sweet !!!