Karrueche Tran talks about Chris Brown and Rihanna’s relationship

Karrueche Tran sexy Instagram 15

Karrueche Tran got real when discussing her on-again, off-again relationship with R&B star Chris Brown. The model has been with Brown for three years and she’s been thrown into the public eye due to the relationship. That relationship was under intense scrutiny throughout 2012 and 2013, as Brown and his uber-famous ex, pop star Rihanna, attempted to reconcile after being estranged since Brown’s vicious assault of the singer back in 2009.

In a recent interview, Karrueche admitted that it was a hard road for her — both because of Brown’s indecisiveness regarding who he wanted to be with and because she was unaccustomed to dealing with the glare of the celebrity spotlight.

“Just keeping a level head and positivity,” Tran told Keke Palmer of the “Just Keke” talk show. “I’ve never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me … Paparazzi and all that. And then, even the situation with Rihanna … People tuned into this so much was because it’s relatable. I have girlfriends, I have family who’s gone through the same situation. It’s the case of the ex. We all go through it. However, in this case, my boyfriend is a celebrity whose ex-girlfriend is an even bigger… So not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting about it with her 14 million fans.”

Brown and Karrueche are currently together. She has been by his side through numerous run ins with the law and was there when he was released from jail after serving two months back in June.

1. sue on July 16, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Tran needs to stop. Chris has never been faithful to her, even up until he when to jail. But all she can talk about is the ex Rihanna. All of this for attention, its sad because thats all she has to make her famous. She needs to get over the Rihanna thing and pay attention to his recent activities And stop try to use Chris and Rihanna for her interviews. I hope for her sake that she can find some talent to keep her in the spot light.

• carolynrchilders on July 17, 2014 at 5:42 am

Josiah . although Jacqueline `s stori is surprising,
      last week I bought themselves a Chrysler from having made $5060 thiss month
      and-in excess of, 10/k last-month . it’s realy the easiest-work I have ever done
      . I started this 4 months ago and pretty much straight away was bringin in at
      least $78 per-hour . why not look here C­a­s­h­f­i­g­.­C­O­M­

2. Stack Mack on July 16, 2014 at 1:35 pm

So if Rihanna is such of a problem then why the hell do you go and tattoo your whole damn hand up like Rihanna?

3. jenniferwsmith on July 16, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Josiah . although Jacqueline `s stori is surprising, last week I bought
    themselves a Chrysler from having made $5060 thiss month and-in excess of, 10/k
    last-month . it’s realy the easiest-work I have ever done . I started this 4
    months ago and pretty much straight away was bringin in at least $78 per-hour .
    why not look here C­a­s­h­f­i­g­.­C­O­M­

4. illuminati AGENT on July 22, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Join illuminati world Organization today to gain both world power and control if you are interested in the Brotherhood of Great Men of Riches,For Fame,Greater wealth,Love,Success and Stardom.This is a chance of making your dream come through.It is a well-known fact that illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order.Each 6th days is a Mark of favor and $1000000 for your membership blessing.
    Contact;[email protected] today for a better life.