Tiny reveals stunning new cosmetic surgery

tiny

Last week while visiting Power 105’s “The Breakfast Club” T.I. skated around a question posed regarding a rumor about his wife Tiny traveling to Africa to have surgery to change her eye color.

Turns out the rumor was half right as she didn’t have to leave the country, but she has mostly certainly altered her natural brown eyes to be “ice gray” as she terms it. The singer recently confirmed having the surgery via a short-lived Instagram post. Not only did she confirm and proudly display her new eyes, she also thanked the doctor responsible and even gave a promotional code for those interested in having the procedure, called Brightocular, done for themselves.

Check out the since deleted post below.

Pages: 1 2

1. MISSYCAT(UBESTIABELIEVEIT on October 25, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Tamika aka Tiny you look beautiful ,I love your eyes I’ve always liked your down to earth attitude and the only reason,why I like that group xscape is because of you was one of my favorites, I wish you the best on all your endeavors and accomplishments in life,because that show tiny and Shekinah weave trip is hilarious, I love it that show is funny.

2. butterbeanbabe on October 25, 2014 at 2:05 pm

umm i agreee as ugly as tiny is those eyes do give her a more refreshing look she look more white now accept that big ass nose of hers that is really all she need to change was tbe nose .i hope her ass dont go blind in few years messing with your eyes no joke

• SighRN on October 25, 2014 at 6:30 pm

I am so afraid that in the attempt to make change to look more Euro a lot of girls will rush off to get this change..and what is the history of this surgical intervention? Black folks keloid and I would be afraid of scarring in the eye..lord we do love to be close to white folks.

• TheGrayestEyes on October 26, 2014 at 12:33 pm

She is white. I doubt blk folks will run out to do something like this. She Seems addicted to plastic surgery to me. Nothing about her is real.

• SighRN on October 26, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Sorry but No…her father was Charles Pope of the Tams..remember What Kinda Fool…so she is mixed..her mother, Dianne is white.

• SighRN on October 26, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Also read her story about changing her eye color…quite a few young girls were wanting to change..so if she were white..which she isn’t…doesn’t stop black girls from emulating white people..let’s be real here.

3. lrush on October 25, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Oh Lawd another way for women to alter their entire genetic make up…fake lashes, fake hair, fake breasts, fake asses, fake waist line, fake arches in your feet, fake lips, fake nose, fake chins, this nonsense is going to backfire like crazy!

4. djs on October 26, 2014 at 3:33 am

How stupid to have unnecessary surgery. Wear colored contacts & keep it moving. When will we be able to accept/love ourselves for who we are & how we look?

5. ffgggggg on October 28, 2014 at 11:02 am

she look like a white pitbull