Tameka “Tiny” Harris traveled overseas for silicone implants to change her brown eyes to ice gray. She says she thinks her new eyes are amazing.

Tiny shares shocking details about eye surgery that’s illegal in the U.S.

Yvette Caslin

Yvette Caslin

I'm a writer, image architect & significance marketer. Love photojournalism, creative expression & originality.

1. DH on October 31, 2014 at 1:13 pm

She still F***Y.

2. boogaBUTT on October 31, 2014 at 4:39 pm

poor girl

• lonnie keys on October 31, 2014 at 5:02 pm

and what do you look like a fat hog with a sandwich under your pillow at night and a donut at your feet .. lol she aint poor by the way … she rich bitch

• MISSYCAT(UBESTIABELIEVEIT on November 1, 2014 at 8:17 pm

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU ARE TO hilarious you are fired uppp GET READY GOOOOOO!!! LOVEEEEEEE IT. MY HOMMIE.

3. MISSYCAT(UBESTIABELIEVEIT on October 31, 2014 at 4:50 pm

yep, I was did a little research on this laser eyes surgery procedure and tiny, I hope you don’t go blind getting this eye surgery and some other doctors guinea pig ,because everybody that has gotten that surgery has lost her eyesight. and they don’t even do this surgery in America it’s illegal , I hope your husband T.I. wasn’t the one to influence you into doing this to your eyes it is a dangerous surgery. I hope you don’t go blind tiny

4. lonnie keys on October 31, 2014 at 4:57 pm

sorry im riding with tiny ,im not a tiny fan ,but i wish i could afford to change mine i would too. its quite expensive i hear , and they dont do it here in the states .. tiny is right look at wendy williams halle berry , mel bee , britney spears , jenifer lopez joan rivers died making changes .. they are in a competitive business you have to change hair and clothing and body too if its gonna keep you working sometimes you have to do stupid shit to get people talk cause the greedy producers of these shows dont want you unless your controversial . .tiny being mix has always been the target of talk , she is funny looking so people dont see why she gets the breaks she gets the tv roll sitcoms etc . .and ti is not the reason . . ONCE PEOPLE FOUND SHE WAS MIXXED THEY TOOK TO THAT AND STUDIIED HER SHE HAS A LOT OF CONFIDENCE FOR A GRIL WHO IS NOT BEAUTIFUL AS REHIANNA . but still on top …
    i dont watch her show but i will start , people are so bored in their own life they gotta find something to wine about .. leave tiny alone . she making money the kids are happy and she is supporting heir husband .. some yall chicks aint even got a man ,and the rest of you got bad men who use you lie , and be at the other womans house while you on line complaining bout tiny who is rich as fuc.k so ladies stop bullshiting about tiny and get your life okkkkkkk
    I LIKE THE NEW EYES THEY ENHANCE HER FEATURES , AND SHE DONT LOOK TO WHITE SHE LOOKS EXOTIC . THATS WHAT MEN WANT NOT BIG OLE WATER TIDDAYS AND INFLATED LIPS .. THAT LOOK LIKE TO SET OF BOOTIES ON YOUR BODY . . LMAAAAOO

5. lonnie keys on October 31, 2014 at 5:01 pm

LEAVE TINY ALONE ….. LEAVE TINY ALONE ….LEAVE TINY ALONE ….LEAVE TINY ALONE …..LEAVE TINY ALONE …… LEAVE TINY ALONE ….LEAVE TINY ALONE ….. HATERRRRRRS .. for support go to http://www.leavetinythehellalone.com... lmbo

• MISSYCAT (UBESTIABELIEVEIT on October 31, 2014 at 6:20 pm

WHATS UP MY HOMMIE , LOLLLLLyou remember what I had said about how her eyes look, they look pretty on her and everything, I have always been a tiny fan and I know she can get the laser afford it and everything ,but that surgery is dangerous , and I want nothing to happen to my girl but I love tiny and she has a terrific attitude and I her little family and I wish her the best . HOLLA BACK!!!

6. lrush on October 31, 2014 at 9:37 pm

So mislead… contacts don’t ring a bell ? This procedure does not compare at all to the other billion LEGAL plastic procedures she’s had, so I don’t know why she’s trying to throw what other LEGAL cosmetic procedures that other people have had done in the equation. I’m not a fan of becoming a walking Tupperware bowl, but at least the other plastic procedures have clinical research behind them and they’re legal.

7. JootJoint on October 31, 2014 at 9:54 pm

So what is she going to do if she begins experiencing complications with these implants? Personally, I don’t think it is worth spending money on something such as eye implants, Don’t know what she paid for the procedure, but I would not opt to do anything like tis…

8. hidaya on November 1, 2014 at 7:33 am

tiny is desperate to keep T.I. at home. he said that he dont want no mediocre chic. she is desperate, desperate, desperate. i wonder if her daughters will do the same with their eyes…. ;-/

9. Shella Morris on November 1, 2014 at 6:11 pm

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Molemen has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Molemen can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Molemen, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Molemen on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on ([email protected]) or call him on +2347036013351

• djs on November 2, 2014 at 12:40 pm