There is major breaking news concerning the grand jury verdict for officer Darren Wilson who shot and killed unarmed teen Michael Brown this past August in Ferguson,Missouri. Media sources are reporting that the verdict is secretly scheduled for this upcoming weekend, more than likely on Friday around 6 p.m. after all schools are clear. This comes in part at the request of the schools. Among other information leaked to media sources are the planned police and military responses to possible civil unrest because of the grand jury verdict.
Military assets such as heavily armored vehicles are being stored at Scott Air Force Base and McConnell Air Force Base in Kansas. It is being reported that the Missouri National Guard is on high alert and last week reserved 100 hotel rooms in downtown St. Louis. Other information revealed in the leak states that:
- A Northrop Grumman Global Hawk RQ-4 arial drone has been assigned to monitor and possibly block communications.
- There are 300 homeland security vehicles parked in a three-story underground garage in St. Louis
- Conversations taking place online about Ferguson are being monitored by Fusion Center. The center acts as an early warning station for terrorism pertaining to Ferguson
- There are 24 agencies in total, getting orders from federal agencies.
- Darren Wilson may be in the Atlanta area.