FSU withdraws scholarship for recruit investigated in Kendrick Johnson's death

Kendrick Johnson and Brian Bell

Apparently where there is smoke, there must be fire, at least that seems to be the thinking at Florida State University.

Heavily recruited Brian Bell had his scholarship withdrawn by the university. No official explanation has been released by the university. However, it is suspected by many to be the result of an intense social media campaign and his alleged involvement in the death of fellow Lowndes County High School student Kendrick Johnson. Johnson’s body was found in a rolled up wrestling mat inside the school gym. The condition of Johnson’s body and the circumstances surrounding his death have been the subject of a U.S. Department of Justice grand jury investigation.

The teen’s death caused national attention to be focused on Valdosta, Georgia, and has caused deep racial animosity to rise to the surface. The Johnson family recently filed a $100 million wrongful death lawsuit that names more than 30 defendants and the city of Valdosta. It is alleged in the lawsuit that Johnson was lured to the gym by an unidentified White female. It was there that Brian Bell and his brother are alleged to have assaulted Johnson. The lawsuit further alleges that the father of the boys, FBI agent Rick Bell, encouraged the boys to assault Johnson. Because of possible conflict of interest issues with the case, seven judges have recused themselves from hearing the lawsuit.

1. PowerfulBlkWoman on February 6, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Hurray! Thanks FSU for listening and taking action.

2. REALSOUL4 on February 6, 2015 at 3:34 pm

What’s in the dark will come to light…there’s more to come! “GOD” don’t sleep, watch the work of “The Lord Jesus Christ”, justice will prevail….R.I.P. Kendrick!

• duvalboy2004 on February 7, 2015 at 10:26 am

God ain’t doing shit sdfu

• REALSOUL4 on February 7, 2015 at 11:26 am

• Bruh on February 7, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Because that’s real christ like. Grow up.

• REALSOUL4 on February 7, 2015 at 4:00 pm

No, that’s real “SATAN LIKE”! Have some respect…”COWARD”!

• yellowdogdemocrat on February 8, 2015 at 1:56 am

No because he’s right. There is no god to do SHIT. Capiche?

• REALSOUL4 on February 8, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Your spiritually blinded too….Capiche? (understand)

• CoolBreeze on February 8, 2015 at 1:32 pm

• Bronte on February 10, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Love it…clever!

• Wanda Jewett on February 9, 2015 at 11:26 am

Really sorry you don’t believe God if something like this happened to your family member what would you do who would you call on ? You need help!!!!!!

• yellowdogdemocrat on February 10, 2015 at 5:24 pm

The doctors just told us our son cannot be helped with his cancer. To hear you talk, all we have to do is pray and your god will heal him. His cancer is called goblet cell carcinoma, and is 100% fatal. No one has ever come out of it alive. Pray to your god and tell him if he will heal our son we will believe he is real.

• CoolBreeze on February 11, 2015 at 5:16 pm

I am sorry for your pain and hope you can find solace from it in time. In the meantime cherish what you can, especially in your son.

Anger such as you exhibit, can only mean you do believe in GOD. And, cannot understand why a loving GOD would cause or allow such pain.

I can posit a lot of answers, none which really matter, because no one can really know.

Love & hate are the opposites of the same coin and there can be no hate without love. Hate only exists because that which we say we hate is so very close to what we love, causing massive dissonance. If it wasn’t so very close we would be indifferent to it, or merely dislike it from annoyance.

• yellowdogdemocrat on February 12, 2015 at 2:40 am

First of all I did not address you. I addressed Wanda Jewett(who has not responded, likely because she has no answer to my post)…and neither do YOU.

Secondly, where do you see that I have anger and hate?? I did not show either of those emotions toward Ms. Jewett. You see shadows of fleeting things that aren’t there, a common misconception of “believers”.

And how do you get to the place of telling me what I believe??? You presume too much, a symptom of a brainwashed, religion-besotted brain such as yours.

How do you get from “he’s angry” to “therefore he believes in god”??? You obviously never took Logic 101 in college, if you even went to college.

Your last paragraph is nothing but religious gibberish and lunacy, not worth any rational person’s time to try to unravel. You need to see a psychiatrist for your delusions before you post in here again.

• CoolBreeze on February 25, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Wow. Everyone else can see & and hear it. Get a grip on it before you have a stroke.

• Canary Red on December 19, 2015 at 2:15 pm

And she wonders why “OUR” God doesn’t show up and show out. She wonders why her son is ill.

Look in the mirror -u can save ur son if just change ur cold heart!

• Kamen on June 26, 2016 at 10:28 am

You are a complete ass. Blame “your God” for that.

• Canary Red™ on June 27, 2016 at 10:47 am

You first!

• Usef on February 27, 2015 at 2:27 am

Shut the fuck up

• yellowdogdemocrat on February 27, 2015 at 2:32 am

MAKE me shut up bitch.

• Canary Red on December 19, 2015 at 2:20 pm

God will shut u up – soon! Trust!

• Marley Bob on June 27, 2016 at 5:07 am

Prayers

• Canary Red on December 19, 2015 at 2:21 pm

And you wonder why ur son is ill because u r hateful n evil. God WILL
            NOT prove ANYTHING to anyONE that DONT BELIEVE in Him? Why would he. Even the demons and the devil knows He is real. They shake at just calling JESUSJESUS JESUS!

• Lashell Jackson on June 26, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Why is God gibberish and logic not?

• bintalshamsa on February 12, 2015 at 7:29 pm

All life is 100% fatal. No one makes it out alive. I have an incurable bone cancer (chondrosarcoma) in my chest The tumor attached to 2 of my ribs, pushed into my spinal column, and wrapped around the vein going to my heart. They’ve tried surgery twice. I’ve undergone radiation therapy. I’ve had chemotherapy for my lupus, too. Despite all of that, my cancer can’t be cured. Do you know how long ago I was diagnosed? Well, December made THIRTEEN YEARS. My belief in God has helped me GET THROUGH these ordeals. I never expected them to be taken away from me. They are a part of life. Cancer is a natural process that sometimes occurs. Some people get it. Some don’t. I don’t feel cheated, because I’ve had to go through this. In fact, it’s been the best thing for my life. It’s helped me understand what’s really important and taught me how to be happy no matter what doctors say about my prognosis.

My faith has helped me even though *I’m* the one who has to face this. Having been by the side of many loved ones dying of cancer, let me tell ya’, it’s NOTHING compared to going through it yourself and I don’t know how *I* would have dealt with the stress and pain without something other than this life to focus on.

You may not like that your son has cancer, but people should know that not everyone who has these fatal diseases sees faith as pointless. My God doesn’t go around trying to force people to believe. It’s your choice. I made my choice and I’m happier now than I ever was before the cancer diagnosis.

• yellowdogdemocrat on February 13, 2015 at 2:00 am

You’re right your god doesn’t force anyone to believe. It’s humans who do that job for him/her/it. And why doesn’t he/she/it stop his fan base from forcing belief? Is he/she/it just narccisistic? No it’s because he/she/it doesn’t exist.

Go to a children’s hospital and observe all that terrible suffering and then ask yourself-no ask your god-why he/she/it allows such terrible suffering among the most vulnerable humans; children and babies.

Let me tell you something about Atheists that very few Xians know; almost without exception, Atheists come from strong religious backgrounds and families. So now, if you are the least bit curious, you ask why we left religion. We left b/c WE READ THE BIBLE and found the stories too fantabulous and unbelievable in the rational universe we live in. We saw no evidence of a supreme being operating anywhere on Earth or anywhere else in reality. So we gave up that book of fanciful fables and we have never looked back.

• bintalshamsa on February 15, 2015 at 8:45 am

Why do you expect my God to behave as you think “he/she/it” should? I don’t have to go to a hospital to observe intense suffering. I have lived with more pain than most people could possibly imagine. When YOU have lived with bone cancer and lupus as long as I have, THEN you might be in a position to talk with authority about human suffering. Until then, you’re just guessing about what it’s like.

Notice that I could care less about whether you believe in a God, but you are intent on making assertions to me about the existence of a God. See, since I’m not trying to convince you of anything and you are the one making the assertions, the onus is on you to prove the claim. Of course, we both know that you CAN’T prove that my God doesn’t exist just as you can’t prove that unicorns don’t exist or chupacabras don’t exist. At best, you can say that you don’t see evidence of their existence, but that’s it.

The majority of the world’s atheists actually don’t come from Christian backgrounds. The majority of them come from atheist backgrounds. I’m actually, no curious about why you left religion. It doesn’t concern me, so I have no interest in pushing you to discuss anything about your life. See, that’s called “live and let live”. It’s a shame that more Western atheists haven’t figured out why it’s such a good idea.

• M. Amaro on May 26, 2015 at 2:26 am

Because you’re suffering is absolute and no one in the world could possibly hurt like you do? You are entitled, arrogant and delusional.

• Gatinho on February 15, 2015 at 11:17 am

If you are complaining about the suffering in the world and attributing that to GOD, then it is clear that you like many other atheists, agnostics, etc..that claim to have read the bible clearly didn’t understand anything in it..which is why it seems like a bunch of fantabulous unbelievable stories….yet the story of evolution and the other stories in science make rational sense to you i’m sure…oh the irony lolol…stay tuned for what science is going to reveal next to society. The fact that you say things like, “you have not witnessed any evidence of a supreme being operating” also proves to me that you are literally walking through this life blind to the everyday miracles that occur all around us. And if you think we live in a rational universe….check out quantum physics but I doubt that is in your range of comprehension. The smartest scientist are having to admit that there has to be some supreme being out there for this reality to even exist. It’s amazing that people will turn their backs on something that has stood the test of time and is still relevant today —> Bible and put their faith in science, which is constantly changing, created by imperfect men, and something which you also only understand at a very rudimentary level. The best part is that Atheist think believers have crazy faith. You my friend have amazing faith if you believe in science and the stories it has put forth to try and explain what God created. Enjoy your time in delusional land, I will pray for you. I’m truly sorry about your son, but you look at things through your eyes. There are parents out there that cry every night because they have never had a chance to have a son or daughter. You say there is no God, but act as if he owes us a long happy life….every breath is a blessing, to be alive is a blessing, you didn’t open your eyes and make your heart start beating and you don’t know and have no control over when your or any of your loved ones eyes will close and never open again, so my advice to you is to cherish every breath, every second, God gives you and your loved ones on this earth because they are nothing more than undeserved blessings.

• Kevin from Florida on June 28, 2016 at 2:41 am

Amen!!!!

• Canary Red on December 19, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Bless ur sons heart that he has a mother like u. God probably will take him just to save him from u. U r one cold hearted individual u r mad at God – for what. He alone sent His son to die for our sins our health our promise to heaven and look what u expect from Him with out believing. It doesn’t work like that u casualty!

• yellowdogdemocrat on December 19, 2015 at 3:41 pm

1) I am male not female.

2) Your g-d doesn’t exist so he/she/it is powerless to take anything from anyone.

3) How can any rational person be angry at something that doesn’t exist??? That’s insanity.

4) I scoff at the rest of your insane rant.

• Canary Red on December 19, 2015 at 5:26 pm

How did you get here?

Who allows you to breath?

I don’t argue with fools!

• yellowdogdemocrat on December 20, 2015 at 12:30 am

I subscribe to discus.

I breathe on my own unlike an infant such as yourself who needs help to think with that one brain cell you have.

Good. STFU then.

• Canary Red on December 21, 2015 at 8:43 am

YOU STFU, who do you think you are some entitled freak?

your parents babied your ass and shielded you from the real world!

GROW UP! I feel so sorry for your son, if it is your son!

KICK ROCKS YOU LOSER – I don’t care if you subscribed to DISQUS not DISCUS learn how to SPELL – you dumb idiot GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET A DECENT education instead of doing drugs and snorting you life a way!!! What a loser!

GET A LIFE!

• yellowdogdemocrat on December 21, 2015 at 8:54 am

Where exactly do you live I would like to discuss this matter with you.

• Canary Red on December 21, 2015 at 9:39 am

If we ever met I would throw Holy Water on you to KNOCK you back to your senses!
            Go find something to do besides complaining about God. Sad part is God is waiting on you to ask Him to help you, you know the way you used to do as a kid. You use to trust Him!

• yellowdogdemocrat on December 21, 2015 at 10:55 pm

You’re a fucking insane idiot that should be banned from ever posting on the Internet. Not only that you’re a coward as well.

• Canary Red on December 22, 2015 at 10:07 am

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I BE BANNED?
            When you are on here GOING CRAZY on people because they believe in God!
            Get A LIFE _ YOU ARE A LOSER! and you know it!
            Good day sir!

• King Kanevil on February 14, 2015 at 11:24 am

Don’t ask god! Ask your damn government!

• mijoi on February 16, 2015 at 6:51 am

I am sorry to hear about your son but my prayers will be for you in hopes that you find peace in the midst of your situation. God’s will has a purpose and it’s not always what we want but it still has it’s purpose.

• Freddie Davis on June 26, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Unforeseen occurrences will befall us all sorry to hear about your son but God had something to do with that it’s the result of sin nothing more God will not heal your son but if you remain obedient and your son does likewise he will obtain everlasting life which this life is only temporary do not curse God because of your trials just understand why clouds exist that’s because of mankind not God. If nothing else realized this God himself gave up his son for you and I to be forgiven for our sins so he understands your feelings when it comes to your children so just pray to him for strength and focus on the promise not the circumstances

• Evenbetta on June 27, 2016 at 1:35 pm

I’m so sad to hear that your son is DYING as you stated, but you must understand. Being MAD at GOD is not the answer. He’s REAL, and OUR prayers get answered whether we like them or NOT! The Bible also says, faith without works is DEAD. You can Pray all day and night, but until you get out there and staying steadfast. Your PRAYERS will be answered. That is what GOD is showing you. I don’t know where you live, but if you’re in America, pack up your BABY and get him to COLORADO….. Put him on the Cannabis Oil. Stop putting your faith in Doctors and get back to what’s really at stake. At the end of the day, the TEST you’ve gone through with your son will be YOUR TESTIMONY to the World of how REAL GOD really is! Peace and Blessings Dear!!!!

• Troll on June 27, 2016 at 2:31 am

My 9mm

• wiseoldsnail on February 9, 2015 at 4:53 pm

wow . for saying the truth? your mythological god character has done nothing to stop the lynchings

• REALSOUL4 on February 9, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Go sign yourself into a mental institution because you need “HELP”!! “DEVIL”!!!

• Robin Cassin on February 10, 2015 at 2:20 pm

It’s not the truth, God has not been proven nor dis proven. It is an belief, either you do or you don’t. And no one has the right to force their opinion on anyone else.

• wiseoldsnail on February 15, 2015 at 7:56 pm

what are you talking about? here is what i was responding to :::

duvalboy2004 REALSOUL4 • 8 days ago

God ain’t doing shit sdfu50

REALSOUL4 duvalboy2004 • 8 days ago

What a nasty mouth you have…your parents should have washed your mouth out with “BLEACH” not “SOAP”!! Lol!130

it’s the TRUTH that ‘god ain’t doing shit’

and beyond bizarre that a person would suggest the horrific ‘penalty’ of washing mouth with bleach …

• CoolBreeze on February 11, 2015 at 5:00 pm

What century are you texting us from? What Lynchings are you referring to?

The last lynching in the US was 1981. It resulted in one execution, two life sentences. And, the fourth died waiting for trial.

That any group of a-wipes can do whatever they want in the name of GOD, is not an indictment of GOD. It is an indictment against a-wipes. In this case KKK a-wipes.

GOD gives man free will. Man uses that free will with varying results. but he usually thinks he is doing the right thing. Hence the phrase, :The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.”

But, in aggregate, Civilization advances.

• wiseoldsnail on February 15, 2015 at 7:49 pm

ah, state sponsored murder of mostly black people by police are LYNCHINGS . they’re happening daily

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 1:02 am

Shut cho slave minded ass up.. Christ ain’t real and hes not coming back to save your weak asses ahahaha

• Meta on February 10, 2015 at 8:27 am

what the fuck are you talking about…no need to argue. This article is about a kid killed and two dickheads that tried to get away with it. get back on topic an stop fucking arguing about dumb shit

• Robin Cassin on February 10, 2015 at 2:21 pm

I agree stay on point.

• REALSOUL4 on February 10, 2015 at 11:43 am

That’s what you want me to do…but I won’t, not until Kendrick Johnson family get justice for their son murder! You believe what you want to believe, I know the “TRUTH”!! “WEAK”? That’s why it take many of you to take one of “US” down….You’re a “COWARD”!! Now that’s “WEAK”!!

• grace milline on February 28, 2015 at 6:38 pm

YOU DOVAL ARE ONE STUPID AS AND YOU MOM DID,T RAISE YOU RIGHT OR YOU WOULD NOT BE SUCH AND ASSHOLE.IF I EVER RAN ACROSS YOU I WOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

• duvalboy2004 on March 1, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Ahahahahhaahaa you mad cuz Jesus is a fake ahahahahahahahaha.. You and your n*gger family wasted their whole life believing a fable ahahahahahahahahaha.. Stupid bitch

• Kjazzy31 on June 26, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Bitch how in hell are you brave enough to make these senseless ass jokes and laugh at them yourself but coward down and not spell out nigger? GTFOUH! Dumb ass.

• REALSOUL4 on February 7, 2015 at 11:29 am

Why are you hiding? Put a picture up, so I can see what you look like, you’re probably ugly because your attitude sure is ugly…..

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 1:03 am

Nah I look like your daddy cuz I probably am your daddy boy

• REALSOUL4 on February 10, 2015 at 11:45 am

IN YOUR DREAMS!!! “COWARD”!!!

• Sad Observer on February 10, 2015 at 8:23 pm

You could be the worst excuse of a believer that has ever been. You clearly skipped all the parts in the bible you wanted to and just read the parts that justify your ignorance. Your spitting judgement, hate and responding to drama that you have no business involving yourself with.

Would your God respond the way you are? Would your God expect you to go about finding the truth the way you are. Would you God find it acceptable that you claim to know “fact” for a situation you were not present to witness?

Have your opinion, but be 100% clear that it is your opinion. Do not involve or represent your belief system and faith as a means of justifying your opinion. When you do, you look and sound every little bit like a 1 day a week Christian and a 6 day a week moron.

• Robin Cassin on February 10, 2015 at 2:21 pm

why the rudeness?

• grace milline on February 28, 2015 at 6:41 pm

BOY? BITCH WE GOT YOUR BOY AND DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR DADDY IS.? YOU SHEET WEARING BITCH SO FUCK YOU

• duvalboy2004 on March 1, 2015 at 5:00 pm

That’s what I said lil N*gger bitch.. Yes Whites have a trinity as the black family don’t… your HUD, Welfare, Food Stamps are the reasons the black n*gger male can’t be a family with you despicable black n*gger hoes.. You fucked up!

• Firm Believer on February 7, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Oh Yes He is! And He is going to reveal more!

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 1:04 am

This “God” is laughing his ass off at you idiots

• REALSOUL4 on February 10, 2015 at 11:46 am

You’re the “JOKE”….”FOOL”!!

• Dante Rucker on February 8, 2015 at 1:25 pm

I wish I could meet you face to face, i’d knock your teeth out on site!!! R.I.P KENDRICK

• tmizzle on February 8, 2015 at 6:24 pm

duvalboy2004 what if that was one of your family members…respect his family…t/y

• RealSoul4WakeUP on February 8, 2015 at 8:14 pm

I agree with you.
        If this god wasn’t sleeping why the fuck didn’t this all powerful entity save poor Kendrick in the first place?

• Wanda Jewett on February 9, 2015 at 11:28 am

God needs to help save your ignorant ass excuse me for using God name and curse in the samesentence but your the highest level in ignorance!!!

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 1:04 am

Fuck you and God

• Wanda Jewett on February 10, 2015 at 4:41 pm

OH YOU KNOW YOUR GOING STRAIGHT INTO HELL BURN BITCH BURN!!!!!

• Wanda Jewett on February 12, 2015 at 1:18 pm

BITCH ASS I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR IGNORANT ASS SHIT YOUR SO CALL TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

• grace milline on February 28, 2015 at 6:52 pm

OH YEAH BY THE WAY YOUR I HEARD YOUR MOMMA LEFT YOUR DADDY FOR A BLACK MAN , REMEMBER MANDINGO? SHUT UP HOE

• duvalboy2004 on March 1, 2015 at 4:56 pm

But we on top of you n*ggers.. you n*ggers are on the bottom of the totem pole in this society and getting ready to be exterminated lol!! Silly rabbit tricks are for kids.. I’m not one so gone and take your silly antics somewhere else n*gger bitch

• duvalboy2004 on March 1, 2015 at 4:57 pm

LMAO I touch a nerve there huh n*gger bitch?.. It’s alright.. You’ll get free one day… NOT!! You are slaves forever to us cotton picker.. go pick my cotton for me silly bitch

• Kjazzy31 on June 26, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Boy sit down with your little pee pee. That’s why your mad huh? Sorry.

• grace milline on February 28, 2015 at 6:48 pm

LOOK BITCH WE WERE NEVER SLAVES WHORE AND BLACKS ARE THE REASON THAT YOUR ASS GOT WHAT YOU GOT NOW FROM STEALING FROM BLACKS .SO YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IGNORANT BASTARD.WHO THE HELL YOU TALKING WORSHIPPING A MASSA WE NEVER WORSHIPPED ANYONE YOU GOT LIFE MESSED UP. TAKE YOU DUMB
            TAKE YOUR TRAILER PARK TRASH ASS BACK TO THE NEAREST TRAILER PARK.

• REALSOUL4 on February 9, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Because “GOD” gave all human beings a “Free Will” to choose which way they want to go…”Evil” or “Good”. Bell and his brother chose to do “Evil” by taking an innocent person life!! What type of person are you? If it was the other way around, I bet you would not have made that comment….shame on you! You hide behind a computer to speak this venom for who ever you are serving, but I know one thing, it’s not “GOD”!!

• REALSOUL4 on February 9, 2015 at 4:31 pm

You’re perpetrating a fraud by using my acronym…I will be reporting you! Demon!

• wiseoldsnail on February 9, 2015 at 5:10 pm

to whom? your mythological god? you only own the name you’re using, not all possible renditions of the concept

• REALSOUL4 on February 9, 2015 at 5:18 pm

What did you do change your name? That name fit you….Lol!

• wiseoldsnail on February 15, 2015 at 7:59 pm

haven’t changed my name . guess you have me confused with someone else

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 1:04 am

Thank you fam.. All this evil God do.. yet these people still believe in him smh

• nybgctyvdrmz on February 9, 2015 at 9:24 am

LML!!!-i needed that laugh @duvalboy2004

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 12:59 am

These brain dead slaves makes me sick

• REALSOUL4 on February 10, 2015 at 11:48 am

DIE THEN!!!

• Larry Lewis on February 9, 2015 at 10:53 am

Explain to me how you came to existence and breathing? On your own? Try again

• wiseoldsnail on February 9, 2015 at 5:11 pm

ah, you’ve heard of eggs, sperm … ???

• Larry Lewis on February 9, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Yeah, but that is not why you breathing lol. Where do the the eggs and sperm come from? Dumb answer. So we breathing sperm and eggs now? Smh

• 808 on February 10, 2015 at 4:59 am

Abiogenesis. That’s if you believe in science

• Larry Lewis on February 10, 2015 at 5:48 am

Yes, i believe in science because God created for HIS purpose not man dude. For example scientists still dont know where the big bang come from, oh should i say God spoke and gave “birth” that set forth the universe. Did man create the universe? No. Did the universe birth itself? No. So it leads to the one true answer, God.

• REALSOUL4 on February 10, 2015 at 11:53 am

Science is man theory of how life began, another human being just like the rest of “US”. Put you in the mind of “SATAN” who was a narcissistic who thought he knew more then “GOD” and got kicked out of “Heaven”. Man is the same way…..

• wiseoldsnail on February 15, 2015 at 7:58 pm

guess you missed all science classes growing up . back to school with you

• Ace Da Diamond on February 17, 2015 at 10:51 am

Lol

• REALSOUL4 on February 9, 2015 at 6:34 pm

It’s the spirit of “GOD” who causes all human beings to breath, when you no longer breathing…you’re “DEAD”! The eggs and sperm only form the body but the spirit of “GOD” causes all human beings to “LIVE”!

• wiseoldsnail on February 15, 2015 at 7:58 pm

according to mythology … written by men in charge to keep themselves in charge …

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 12:59 am

Damn sho wasn’t no man in the sky created me either loser

• REALSOUL4 on February 10, 2015 at 11:56 am

It’s not a man…It’s the “SPIRIT OF GOD”! If you only had a “Brain”!

• Ace Da Diamond on February 17, 2015 at 10:50 am

Now you said a mouth full

• Wanda Jewett on February 9, 2015 at 11:24 am

Oh yes it’s God theae people committed a crime you can’t hide evil so now ysdfu ass whole you condem this behavior your evil also!!!

• Yamiyn on February 10, 2015 at 9:05 am

Watch that dick suka of yours boy!! I’ll find you!!

• AJTenn on February 10, 2015 at 8:25 pm

And we all knew it was simply a matter of time before you resorted to racist comments. It truly shows your ignorance and idiocy better than any dissenting argument ever could. All validity that your argument could have had has been destroyed.

• duvalboy2004 on February 12, 2015 at 8:52 am

ahhh shut up all you cpu geniuses just shut up.. you aint gone change shit so shut cha bitch asses up and keep praying to your fake god

• Me on February 9, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Wow. Your mom should be proud.

• duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 12:57 am

Yeah cuz she don’t believe in that Garbage either bitch

• grace milline on February 28, 2015 at 6:33 pm

WHERE IS YOUR WHITE SHEET YOU DIRT BAG. AND SOMEBODY NEED TO ROLL YOUR STUPID ASS UP IN A RUG AND DUMP YOU IN THE NEAREST LAKE. ASSHOLE

• duvalboy2004 on March 1, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Hey bitch.. You better hope white power don’t catch your ass for talking shit.. We will hang you by your neck and titty ho

• Nikki Nick Barnes on June 23, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Looks like he want be going to FSU.

• Ace Da Diamond on February 16, 2015 at 11:30 am

That’s just evil …… I have so much pain in my heart thinking bout the situation.
      my prayers go out to his family r.I.p Kendrick

• REALSOUL4 on February 16, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I feel the same way!

3. Jason on February 6, 2015 at 5:53 pm

There is a God. Next stop – prison.

4. Helen Garrett on February 7, 2015 at 11:37 am

I said all the time that’s why it was covered up , that FBI son was involved. We all know if it was black on black crime it wouldn’t have been covered up. That’ s a dam shame. Some jobs need to be lost yesteday. That’s really fowl.

• Marrda on February 9, 2015 at 3:49 am

Lol no if it was black on black crime there would be no mention of it other than becoming just another number in an already growing statistic. The ONLY reason this story has recieved traction is due to the white on black crime.

• Jason on February 9, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Your so called Black on Black crime has the same stats as White on White crime. Only difference is Blacks committing crimes – go straight to jail without passing go, so there is no need to protest and march over it. People want justice, so calling out Black on Black crime is only a deflection from the justice which often elludes Black people especially when the perpetrators are White.

• Wanda Jewett on February 9, 2015 at 11:30 am

Yes that will come next this is the worst crime on all level and the cover all heads will be turned they all will do time even his dad and all murders involved !!!!

5. Melica Sadler on February 7, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Yessssssss God is. Powerful God yesssssss.

• califiornia concerned on February 9, 2015 at 9:32 am

Wish i knew more about the case in california I can’t recall reading about this at all. Ca. Someone repost article.

6. Sahbism on February 7, 2015 at 3:22 pm

It’s about time someone is taking his possible involvement to a murder more serious.

• REALSOUL4 on February 7, 2015 at 4:04 pm

They knew all the time this boy had something to do with Kendrick murder…his father being the FBI, he was covering up as much as he could. “GOD” don’t sleep!

7. Earl Cannady on February 8, 2015 at 12:07 am

Conspiracy theorists everywhere..especially when 99.9 percent of everyone commenting have no clue as to the ACTUAL truth or facts…oh and don’t forget to make it a race issue! Hate mongers!

• God's soldier on February 8, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Ridiculous! What more do you need? Footage was removed and the evidence was tampered with. The facts are coming out slowly but surely! You know this is a race issue and that’s why it has been covered up. Ignorance is bliss!

• Marrda on February 9, 2015 at 3:50 am

What would you call all the social media exposure? Covered up?

• wiseoldsnail on February 9, 2015 at 5:13 pm

no . the FACTS were covered up . video doctored . people ‘protected’ from being interrogated

• shundee on February 8, 2015 at 5:43 pm

So what type of issue was it, I curious to know Mr.Professor EARL CANNADY?
      …..and waiting

• Cory on February 8, 2015 at 11:37 pm

And what is the actual truth Einstein (Earl Cannady)? Besides the fact that they closed the case in the beginnig under accidental death knowing it clearly wasn’t.

• Anthony C. Okafor on February 9, 2015 at 2:10 am

how do you know race isn’t involved? Oh that’s right. YOU DON’T

• Godzproperty4Lyfe on February 10, 2015 at 6:49 am

AND IT IS JUST THAT. RACISM ALIVE & WELL…..{(((Next)))) GOD SEES ALL!!!!!!

8. GCode on February 8, 2015 at 8:17 am

God has the last say and the enemy will be revealed. Can’t stand racist pigs of authority. They will not get away with this one. Trust and believe.

9. no shade on February 8, 2015 at 9:13 am

Now Kendricks parent can have some answer about their son imagine if the tables would of been turned this would have been worse i am a strong believer on what in the dark will come to light aint no way in hell this shit wasnt going to come out that shows the father badge Aint shit i hope they take his ass of the force just wrong

10. Lloyd Gladmon on February 8, 2015 at 11:54 am

I’m just shaking my head at some of the negative comments. Some people are upset because a young man lost his scholarship. What about the young man that list his life? Or the mother and father that list their child. It’s not about black and white, it’s about what’s wrong and what’s right. For those who still are convinced that it’s not a conspiracy check out this video done by anonymous that really took an in depth look at the case.

• Lou Stew on February 10, 2015 at 6:16 am

Ty for the voice of reason

11. DrLearnALot on February 8, 2015 at 5:54 pm

The stories they told never did sound right. I hope this family gets some answers about what happened to their son, and that those who are responsible are brought to justice.

12. Sam_Holloway on February 8, 2015 at 8:50 pm

Seven judges with ‘possible conflict of interest issues’ in this single murder case that doesn’t say much for the ethical hygiene of the local courts and law enforcement.

13. Axel Foley on February 8, 2015 at 9:00 pm

I can’t believe they called his death a “suicide” at first

14. ajamu chaminuka on February 8, 2015 at 9:39 pm

real soul 4, you jesus freaks are holding us back

15. iamjustsaying on February 9, 2015 at 12:08 am

This is nothing but HUMAN trafficking. God anti nothing to do wit it what ever done in the dark will come to the light.

16. DatBus on February 9, 2015 at 12:35 am

Way to push that “RACIST AMERICA” narrative Rollingout. Even when there’s no evidence, the national media knows that angry African Americans and guilty liberal white folks will EAT THIS STUFF UP.

17. FlawedSystem on February 9, 2015 at 7:09 am

Justice for Kendrick! White devils as the old folk used to say. White girl lured him, white boys killed him, white system protecting them. Nothing new here!

18. Halimah Armstrong on February 9, 2015 at 9:44 am

This is great news; however, I want to know what happened to that young man’s organs? Stuffed with newspaper. How disrespectful!!! I hope the family is addressing this issue too!!!

19. Wanda Jewett on February 9, 2015 at 11:22 am

Thank you jesus !!! The truth have been revealed!! I hope they all involved burn in hell and do life in prison they stuffed his body with newspafter they removed all his organs this is do evil on all levels!!!!

20. Meech Dolla on February 9, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Valdosta, Georgia???? is ROOTED in HATRED….REST IN PEACE MARY TURNER!!!!! & KENDRICK JOHNSON!

21. Lboogiespeaks101 on February 9, 2015 at 3:39 pm

For the sake of common sense those responsible need to be dealt with in the same manner as they did with the young warrior Kendrick. Eye for an eye is the only justice needed. And for those who keep leaving it up to the god of your oppressors, the god who sits and does nothing for his children, the god who is always fighting on our behalf and actually PREVENTING these atrocities and not allowing our innocent to be killed…NOT!! To y’all i say please WAKE UP!!! You worship the god they gave you; a concept that is only 6th century in origin. My Ancestors have been here longer than that and worshipped no gods & managed to rule the world and build civilizations without one until the Caucasoids showed up. Our Ancestors only followed “christianity” by FORCED indoctrination but now we shouldve waken up to see the fukkery! Y’all serve, worship & pray to a EUROPEAN CONCEPT and you think they care about you??? They are still killing, raping, torturing, poisening, & corrupting YOU and y’all still wait on this god to save you. Until y’all wake up and realize that the only ones who will save us is US, your prayers for justice will continue to go UNANSWERED! I’m right because it keeps happening doesn’t it?? PROVE ME WRONG!!!

22. Jason on February 9, 2015 at 4:39 pm

I believe in God – and you can pray all you want, but nothing will happen until you get off your knees and act. Now that the college has been PRESSURED to “do the right thing” – there needs to be a ton of pressure applied to our Justice Department. Yes I said it. No more pacifiers for us, We need to see action and not hear “the Justice Department is investigating” only to find out months later that they are closing the investigation WITHOUT any charges being filed.

23. Jason Mazur on February 9, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Any reason they didn’t put names under the pictures? I don’t like assuming what my “news” meant.

24. Kevin Turner on February 9, 2015 at 7:11 pm

30+ teenagers keeping a secret, especially one that big? i doubt that!

25. justtheusa on February 9, 2015 at 10:51 pm

This is bullshit.

26. duvalboy2004 on February 10, 2015 at 1:06 am

God is not real.. Sorry but Christ isn’t coming back to save you cowards lol.. you people are weak ahahaha

• Wanda Jewett on February 10, 2015 at 4:40 pm

!!! THEY’RE ALL GOING TO PRISO !!! AND WHO’S GONNA SAVE YOUR RACIST ASS YOUR GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! BYE BYE JERK!!!! I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR IGNORANT. BITCH ASS!!!

• Wanda Jewett on February 12, 2015 at 1:25 pm

OOPS YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE I WORK FOR YEARS SO SORRY AND MY BEAUTIFUL LOVELY AFRICAN AMERICAN ARE DONING JUST FINE 20&33 THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I’M SO SORRY IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAD TO DEAL WITH ANY PART OF ACONCENTRATION CAMP !!!!

• grace milline on February 28, 2015 at 7:03 pm

WHY DON,T YOU SHOW YOURSELF SINCE YOU GOT SO MUCH MOUTH? SEEMS TO ME YOU CAN TALK THAT TALK BUT YOU CANNOT WALK THAT WALK . WHATS, THE MATTER YOU SCARED? YOU CALLING BLACK PEOPLE NIGGERS BUT, THE PRESIDENT RUN YOUR ASS AND HE,S BLACK SO WHAT,S UP DUDE?.YOU ARE ONE SICK PERSON GET SOME HELP BEFORE YOU RECK YOURSELF YOU NEED MEDICATION AND JESUS .CRAWL BACK IN THE HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF.

• duvalboy2004 on March 1, 2015 at 4:53 pm

I’ll show myself when the time come bitch.. the president is a puppet to get you n*ggers back on the slave plantations.. You illiterate bitch.. you black hoes make me sick.. you disgust us great white people..

27. daft909punk on February 10, 2015 at 2:06 am

Duvalboy2004 if you don’t believe dont worry i will. Ill pray for ya regardless.

R.I.P Kendrick

28. 808 on February 10, 2015 at 5:14 am

The level of brutality and the method in which he was lured into the gym suggest a bully (kendrick johnson) met karma. Didn’t deserve to die and the attempt to cover it up is tragic

29. Meta on February 10, 2015 at 8:27 am

Glad they finally dug down. Anonymous released so much stuff the other day. These boys and their dad are a disgrace.

30. alwayzambitious on February 10, 2015 at 10:56 am

i get the kid beating him up, but i still dont see the connection to the guys organs missing. That is MOST disturbing.

31. CriticalThinker on February 10, 2015 at 11:38 am

Who’s going to watch the watcher? People have blind faith in authorities, the ‘infallible’ justice system etc when they are not impacted. If the only person/ or 2 people are seen on an 2-3 day late instead of immediately released obviously incomplete video(was the video the day before an the day after “having problems”?) going back and forth to a location where a death has occurred, changes clothes, has prior history of fighting with the deceased, and the deceased’s 19″inch shoulders somehow were rolled/stuffed along with his entire body into a 14″ opening(you’ve got to know that’s humanly impossible to do by yourself if not I have some wetlands in Nevada to sell ya), where the blood is in several different locations and not tested. Where is the “girl” who was having such a massive bleed out and where are her nurse or hospital check ins not records just the fact that she was having an issue and needed treatment? The people seen walking in and out of the scene didn’t have their blood tested. These authoritative figures all know and look out for each other hence the 7 judges recusing themselves because they know they have worked with the parents of these boys and cannot be impartial. What facts are you looking for? Here are some facts. Evidence can always be tampered with and it doesn’t take critical thinking skills to see that has occurred here. It’s hard to see the “facts”when so much of the case was mishandled and evidence not gathered properly or in some cases at all. If you don’t believe there was a murder, anyone with 1/2 a brain must concede that the case was mishandled and if not, please never perform jury duty because you are jaded. The investigation should have been handled by outside maybe even 3rd party individuals from day 1 and there should be prosecution of everyone involved that mishandled the evidence and DID NOT follow protocol!

32. Robin Cassin on February 10, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Can we keep on subject? It is not about God doing or not doing, this is not about believing in HIM or not. You believe or you don’t it’s a personal choice. One of the blessing we have is free will. Keep on point a young man is dead and there need to be real answers and resolution.

33. Rome on February 10, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Most people in the comment thread missing the picture because they gave no explanation im this article. But Kendrick Johnson was apart of a bigger organ trafficking conspiracy thats has been going on forever. That is why his body was biried w/o consent and was larer exhumed only to be found missing all his organs and stuffed with newspaper. Read about this. Google him and organs the article was on CNN. Also look on Worldstarhiphop.com they found a black man last week in the desert w/o any of his organs.

34. 2Treal on February 11, 2015 at 8:16 am

I prey they prosecute whoever did this to Kendrick.

35. Prettybrowneyes Mcpherson on February 11, 2015 at 9:02 am

lord. i cant stop crying. lord.

36. Winnie Bourgeois on February 11, 2015 at 9:21 am

The power of love & family continuing in the process of proving their belief to get justice!

37. anayomous on February 14, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Thank God. That’s what his ass gets. Everything that comes there way bad they deserve for what they did to this innocent young man. Racism is horribly alive.

38. LMAO YOU MAD on February 25, 2015 at 2:04 pm

The Jig takes no days off

39. Usef on February 27, 2015 at 2:24 am

Why are you all banging on about God and Religion you ignorant fools.

• Josh90b on February 27, 2015 at 2:25 am

I understand your anger, these fuck trades have no respect. RIP Kendrick. The culprits need to be brought to justice.

40. aylah on May 13, 2015 at 2:22 pm

41. bael on November 7, 2015 at 3:59 pm

yeah I guess him his brother and dad will go to jail when they get old and already have lived their lives like the rest of the deformed cultured, sad when the people who really have problems ignore them and the rest of the world suffers

42. Erica Kane on June 26, 2016 at 10:31 am

It’s about time. This racist prickand his awful daddy. They love to call blacks niggers. I’ve seen these high and mighty folks. Wish someone pissed acid on their beliefs.

• Weston Preston on June 26, 2016 at 4:21 pm

This article is a year and a half old. The Johnson Family can kiss their hefty retirement fund goodbye.

43. Lavish D on June 26, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Thank You FSU, this brings tears to my eye’s
    for the small degree of retribution for KJ (RIP)!
    What happened to this child
    should never ever happen to any child anywhere!
    My the entire truth come out & all involved be held acoountable!!

44. KKN4LIFE on June 26, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Great news!

45. Thomas Dean on June 27, 2016 at 6:40 am

I thought this story was about retribution for a youngster rolled up/killed in an athletic mat? So many times, people over spiritualize an issue/problem rather than address the facts practically. The young man was killed and members of the legal system covered it up! There has to be consequences! The depravity of humanity is responsible for sickness, disease, and wickedness/evil. Some people try and blame the Creator; when in actuality, it’s the sins/ rebellion of mankind that leads to calamity! The Creator has a set of principles that when followed, leads to success i.e. health, wealth, and prosperity. When these principles are not followed, the result is sickness, evil, and death. Humans have been given the potential/capacity for obtaining the highest level of intelligence. However in many cases, humans use this ability to control, hurt, and destroy others. There has to be consequences for this type of behavior! Blaming God for our foolishness is like blaming our parents for our robbing a bank or liquor store! For those who don’t believe, it’s your choice. It’s called, free-will. However, everyone has a day of reckoning! EVERYONE! When we hurt others, there will be a payday! There is nothing spiritual about that! It’s called, what goes around, comes around!

46. Nancy Brown-Barnes on June 27, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Chickens are coming home to roost!

47. Susan Donahue on August 14, 2017 at 10:20 am