T.I. and Tiny reveal baby’s gender, due date

Photo credit: @mshannahkang/Instagram
Photo credit: @mshannahkang/Instagram

Just weeks away from welcoming their seventh child, rapper T.I. is spilling the beans on all things baby, including gender and due date. This week, the rapper stopped by V103 in Atlanta where he dished about the big news alongside radio personality, Greg Street. When asked about the gender of the child, T.I. hesitantly replied, “Does it matter?” he playfully replied before revealing, “It’s a little girl. Yeah, it’s a little girl.” He also revealed that the baby would be born April 20.

Although the “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” stars already have two daughters—each from a previous relationship—this will be the couple’s first biological daughter together. The newborn will be surrounded by lots of loving siblings: King C’Andre Harris, 11; Major Philant Harris, 7; Messiah Ya’Majesty Harris, 15; and Domani Uriah Harris, 14; Deyjah Imani Harris, 14; and, Zonnique Pullins, 19.

And, while the Atlanta native has been noted for being a dotting dad, he admits he still has some growing to do. “(Being) a father is an activity and trait that you never perfect. You never can really be the best at that. There’s always something you could’ve done better or done a lot different. I think 90 percent of it is actually [caring] about it,” he said. “The caring enough to pay attention to your falls and everything. The other 10 percent is actually being present.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Majorgirl (@majorgirl)

In case you missed it, on Dec. 25, 2015, Tameka “Tiny” Harris confirmed she was expecting after photos of her surfaced on social media, featuring a fuller midsection. “Merry Christmas! Thank you to my family for my wonderful gifts…But most of all thank you for our new heir to the throne. This is the best Christmas gift you could’ve ever gave me,” she said via Instagram. “Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & have Blessed Happy New Year! ??❤️#HarrisChristmas2015 #Lucky7 #MerryChristmas.” she captioned the cute Christmas announcement, featuring her adorable baby bump, complete with a red bow. Too cute!

This is the first time the rapper and actor has spoken out about the pregnancy since Tiny announced the news on Christmas. Congratulations T.I. and Tiny. Show them some love in the comment section below.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Join our Newsletter

Sign up for Rolling Out news straight to your inbox.

Read more about:

Also read

Watch this video

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
Receive the latest news

Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter

Get notified about new articles