Shots fired: Katt Williams ethers Kevin Hart; calls him a puppet

kevinvskatt

This beef between Katt Williams and Kevin Hart doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. The former, during his Conspiracy Theory tour, decided to give a sold-out crowd in Atlanta a few conspiracies of his own. As the show was concluding, Williams took the opportunity to call out Hart, insisting that he is nothing more than a Hollywood puppet:

“I’ve already proven that if the best they got in comedy is Kevin Hart then — don’t you boo a Black man working hard, baby. Even if that n—-‘s a puppet, it’s not his fault. We don’t get mad. Just because I’m better than some Black dudes doesn’t mean I’m better than no Black dudes. I’m saying if you want to be mad at Kermit The Frog, don’t be mad at Kermit The Front. Be mad at Jim Henson. Don’t say, ‘F— Donald Duck” when you really mean, ‘F— Walt Disney.’

“I don’t care nothing that happens to Kevin [Hart], I just wish him the best. I just know that that’s somebody’s hand stuck up that baby, you understand. Oh, we’re a puppet show, boo boo. Please believe it. You’re looking at the only n—- that ain’t.”

The statement would have been damning enough, but Williams didn’t stop there, as he also added his belief that Hart traded sexual favors with executives to get his big break in Hollywood.

“So, since I’ve already officially proven to myself that I really am who Richard Pryor passed his torch to, and that I was able to do it without letting a man suck my d—, or sucking a man’s d—. I walked in with a virgin a–hole, I walked out with a virgin a–hole. I got the same soul today that I had when I did Pimp Chronicles all the way to the end of Pimp Chronicles.”

Mouth Drop

Yikes. So far, there’s been no response from Hart, but I’m pretty sure that will change very soon. See the video of Williams’ Kevin Hart-laced diatribe below.

Update: Shortly after the 2016 Oscars concluded, Kevin Hart posted the following on Instagram:

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 9.54.41 AM

1. FuZ on February 29, 2016 at 12:05 am

Napoleon War.

2. Mike Kirby on February 29, 2016 at 3:39 am

Envy is a b**ch, It’s funny how people always support others, because all it’s doing is opening doors for this person and that person, then suddenly they start assassinating someone’s charachter. This is nothing more than “petty envy” on Katt Williams part, grow up, and stop whining because of this man’s success, what a joke…

3. mrwoods13 on February 29, 2016 at 8:27 am

Katt needs rehab and a psychiatrist.

4. DH on February 29, 2016 at 11:11 am

Poor lil “kitty kat”.

5. DH on February 29, 2016 at 11:11 am

By the way…he’s a junkie and a felon. NEXT.

6. Jason on February 29, 2016 at 11:19 am

Katt is 100% correct. Plus add Rock to that for his disrespectful lynching “jokes”. I guess anything to make white people laugh at black folks.

• lilylawyer on February 29, 2016 at 12:49 pm

You really missed the whole point, huh?

7. Vandellish on February 29, 2016 at 12:34 pm

The problem I have is that he never has unpacked all of these problems that he’s had with other comedians. If you’re going to call someone a puppet then you should be able to support that statement with reasons. I’ve seen none of that from Katt, Mike Epps or any other comedian that’s attacked Hart or each other. They really need to tell the entire story or shut-up altogether.

8. mjenkins on February 29, 2016 at 4:59 pm

I like both of their styles and its sad that he is throwing salt on Kevin Hart. That is whats wrong with Black people now, we do not know how to uplift each other. We seem to always be divided and pit against each other. Exactly what other races want us to do.

9. Cheryl Christopher on February 29, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Katt. KATT. You all right, boo boo?

10. The Melanin on March 1, 2016 at 3:41 am

My takeaway from this is that success measured by $$$$ is different than success measured by virtue and integrity…where do you stand?

Melanoid is Back!

11. Bee Bopp Beth on March 1, 2016 at 11:38 am

what? whale son, you high? so many random thoughts. take that money mouth elsewhere!!!!

12. Fade Bruhaus on March 1, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Cracker imposters are always so transparent. You spent a lot of time writing that thinly veiled racist BS, but it fell short…neither clever or funny.

• Abe Nelson on March 2, 2016 at 8:29 am

Almost pissed myself reading it. The willie guy isnt everyones cup of tea. Wouldnt call him a racist. Comes accross like a cort jester.

13. D350NL on March 2, 2016 at 12:10 pm

What is this weak S*&T. Agreed, a cracker in disguise posting some racist BS

• WHaleWille on March 3, 2016 at 8:47 am

CRacker? YOu fools can eat ma fat black ass! SOunds like you whiter than CAspa da friendly ghost. GImme yo women, I’se show you what a real brotta can do. GOnna go thigh deep inta d’ere d’otty caboose. WE all be singin; MOon RIva ’till da cows cum home.

IN otha news, gonna pinch a LInc’on log an’ dedicate it ta FAde Bruhaus an’ D350nl. LOtsa go round. GEt in while yo choco treats be nice an’ hot!

• Mother Peal on March 3, 2016 at 9:18 am

Sounds like this whale guy is using some sort of regionalized form of Gullah. It may come across as racist, but I think that he just sounds poorly educated. I actually pity him. I bet his mom would wash his mouth out with soap if she read this.

14. Richard Hudson on March 4, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Katt has been successful in his own right. While Kevin Hart was paying dues, Katt Williams was already making his mark in comedy.