Did Amber Rose diss Beyoncé?

Amber Rose

Photo credit: @amberrose – Instagram

Did Amber Rose diss Beyoncé when she named-dropped the Queen B in a recent interview?

The model-author-entrepreneur, who made headlines earlier this week for defending Kim Kardashian’s nude selfie, tackled body-shaming during a new chat with The Daily Beast. “It’s bulls–t,” she said. “So if we could sing, it would be OK if we were on stage half-naked. We all love Beyoncé, but she’s on stage half-naked and twerking all the time, yet people say, ‘oh, she has talent so she’s able to do that,’ but at the end of the day we’re just women — we’re all women — and we should all embrace each other.

“No one is greater. We’re all the same. So, to criticize us as incapable of being smart businesswomen because Kim has a reality show and I’m a socialite and we don’t sing is stupid. We’ve both been in movies, and we take our acting, business ventures, and everything else very seriously.”

And while Rose claims she was simply pointing out that the singer isn’t as harshly criticized as other women in the public eye — using Kardashian and herself as examples, Stans took her remarks as a slight diss. Following the backlash, the model quickly clarify her comments on Twitter, which she chalked up to “classism.”

“Was just speaking on classism,” Amber tweeted. “Look it up maybe it applies to ur life. Don’t take my words out of context [She included the Bee emoji, which is often used by Beyoncé’s fans in reference to the singer] I cried twice when I met her, lol.”

Of course, Rose’s explanation didn’t suffice for some, so she took yet another stab at making her intentions clear. “Wait, y’all not about to [bee emojis] Muva Lol When I’m part of the Beyhive! TF?” she wrote. “I mentioned her [Beyoncé] cuz she is the most talented and beautiful …”

Meanwhile Bey has yet to respond (and we doubt if she will). What are your thoughts on Rose taking aim at Mrs. Carter? Do you think she intentionally took a dig at Beyoncé or was her message about “classism” simply lost in translation? Sound off in the comment section below.

1. guest on March 16, 2016 at 10:52 am

She just doesn’t have a clue!

2. Tammi Dotson on March 17, 2016 at 5:56 am

She is totally right ! ? Is on stage stripper dancing in a thong, yet not criticize, but Kim who is not so respected is dissed for expressing herself. It’s a class issue! And jealousy.

• Not about that life on March 17, 2016 at 8:46 am

I think people are just tired of her and Kim because that’s all they are known for. Their only talent seems to be posting thirst trap pics all over the web. I don’t have a problem with it because I like to see them but I can see why people are annoyed by them.

3. WHaleWillie on March 18, 2016 at 8:19 am

LOrdie, I”Se open d’is web page, take one look at AMba and WIllie JR be shootin’ off like an out o’ control fire hose. GIves me some inspirati’n

A WHaleWillie Production:

WIllie be sittin’ here mindin’ his own
    SCratchin’ way da scabbies, talkin’ on da phone
    OPen up da website, here cum AMba ROse
    WAd full o’ man juice, drippin’ from her nose

WHO be da nigga makin’ sucha mess
    NOne utha d’en WIllie I’se must confess
    T’inkin’ ’bout Beyonce .. oh anunta load
    JUst like some honkey ho pipin’ on da road

KEvin JAmes whitie pig took my brotha CHris
    T’ink ’bout every’time I take a burnin’ p!ss
    UPS & fattie treats make da damn drunk crash
    BUmpy bump there it went ova CHris ROck’s ass!

KIm make a selfie, inta-net be split
    BRothas need ta see mo’ than 1/2 a cuva’d t!t
    EAtin’ to much jungle jane elbow deep in rump
    BYe bye from WIllie, I’sa take a dump

• Loretta Jackson on March 18, 2016 at 1:56 pm

What a mess!!!!! Messed up spelling and pretend words. Gooooo to rehab fool!!!!!!!!!

4. quest07 on March 18, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Disagree, if you’re a so call ‘smart businesswoman’ you don’t to show off your body 24/7 , unless your business is to Advertise your Body in a Sexual and Seducing inappropriately way. Besides, Beyoncé is ONLY HALF-NAKED , NOT FULLLYYYY NAKED!!!!! LOL

5. lrush on March 18, 2016 at 9:03 pm

The difference is, Beyonce is not KNOWN for being half naked or twerking. She was FIRST known for singing and dancing and the twerking and revealing outfits came later. Beyonce twerking on stage “sometimes” because she is a performer is so far from different than Amber Rose twerking on the side of her pink Jeep in a random parking lot… I’m not a big fan of Beyonce (dont kill me) but I am a big fan of common sense. Stop trying to justify BS, if you have a clothing line called “SLUT” and “WHORE”, then don’t get mad when someone refers to you as that. People look stupid when they contradict themselves.