A video of a young Black student being bullied and attacked by a larger White girl is going viral, thanks to social media. The male student identified only as Judah apparently had enough mistreatment and took matters into his own hands.

Video of boy who body slams female bully goes viral

Mo Barnes

Mo Barnes

Maurice "Mo" Barnes is a graduate of Morehouse College and Political Scientist based in Atlanta. Mo is also a Blues musician. He has been writing for Rolling Out since 2014. Whether it means walking through a bloody police shooting to help a family find justice or showing the multifaceted talent of the Black Diaspora I write the news.

1. guest on April 4, 2016 at 12:46 pm

He put his hands on a female. Surely he could’ve handled it another way.

• Tanya on April 4, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Male or Female, KEEP YO HANDS OFF OF ANYBODY…Because I’m a female it does not matter…She hit him first…I promise you this she will neverrrrrrrrr hit no one again ???

• Joshdamage on April 4, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Why do adults believe “She hit me first” is justification for a male to hit a female? If he had slammed her head on the concrete and she had died do you think the police or the DA would have given a fuck that “she hit him first”? No. With all of that aside they’ll probably end up married.

• Tenebrae on April 6, 2016 at 2:22 am

Welcome to equality.

• TrustedRace on April 6, 2016 at 11:05 am

They prolly will end up married. I bet she sweet once she gets calmed down. Nice, tall and thick! I love it!

• deredeo37 on April 8, 2016 at 2:25 pm

wrong, any DA viewing the clip here, and only this bit would not charge him because he was obviously defending himself from a pursuing attacker. it doesn’t matter if they are male, female, or martian everyone is entitled to defend themselves with necessary force. that said however, i would like to see the entire video, not just this clip. there was something more going on but all we see is the end segment. perhaps judah is actually the bully; might explain why the 3rd girl is holding a second backpack – the supposed bullies? to many questions and not enough answers…

• LusciousDC on April 11, 2016 at 10:18 am

It’s called self defense. I don’t care if she is a female. Apparently she thought she was big and bad enough to be a bully. She shouldn’t have started it and he wouldn’t have had to finish it. That “males should NEVER hit a female” is bullshit. I’ve seen females jack grown men up because they refused to hit her back. Phuck that.

• Nelson Kerr on April 12, 2016 at 11:05 am

Google the tern “self efence” It is a concept you somehow have missed.

• Cee jay on April 4, 2016 at 5:19 pm

You can’t use the (l’m a girl, you can’t touch me) when you are the antagonist. She Should’ve acted like a lady and kept her hands off the young man. Kudos to him for handling the situation in the most expedient and effective way possible. Bet she won’t try that sh** again.

• LusciousDC on April 11, 2016 at 10:19 am

He probably could have, but why? Females think they can hit and not get hit back….NO! If you don’t want to be hit, don’t hit. Bet she won’t do that again. The only way to deal with a bully, male or female.

• Nelson Kerr on April 12, 2016 at 11:04 am

She attacked him, he defended himself, Gender has nothing at all to do with this. Girls do not a have a license to be violent without consequence

2. Zero X Machina on April 4, 2016 at 2:56 pm

This is how some of my saturday nights start XD

3. Stankylegs on April 4, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Or maybe a young female student was being bullied by another female student.

• Cee jay on April 4, 2016 at 5:21 pm

So,why go for the male student? Makes no sense at all.

4. mslady269 on April 4, 2016 at 11:51 pm

Loook…. These females need to learn to stop putting their hands on males and expecting the guy not to react. He didn’t hit her, but he was trying to get her to stop. Had there been a wall, maybe he could have subdued her by pushing her into it. She should have kept her hands to herself.
    With that said, black boy and white girl… they might nail him to a wall for this.

5. soundtheshoffar on April 5, 2016 at 6:11 am

She deserved to get taken down, I do not believe in dont hit a girl/ female/ woman ..if she hits you and is the aggressor …TAKE THAT ITCH DOWN… and I am a woman. YOU LET NO ONE bully or hit on you . Maybe now she will stop . the next one she might get knocked the f out .

• Speaking truth on April 5, 2016 at 7:46 am

Facts I agree and I’m a female to. Well said..

6. Stewart Hughes on April 5, 2016 at 10:36 am

niggers are niggers, this womans just learned that now..

• Whatime on April 5, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Stewart that was a very stupid comment

• Honest person on April 7, 2016 at 10:49 am

Well the nigger felt since she was bigger than the black kid she could punk him her nigger ass quickly learned

• GhostSpectre on April 10, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Bitches are bitches and if a bitch puts her hand on a man, whether that man be a “nigger”‘or a “honky” or. A “spic” or a “wop” or a “chink” or a “took” or a “like” ……whatever the slur if you put your hands on somebody, self defense does not discriminate. And Inguarantee you if you came up on him talking that racist garbage he would do far worse to you Stewart.

7. Stewart Hughes on April 5, 2016 at 10:37 am

guess what, she refused to “date” him, he got angry and they started fighting..

• Cee jay on April 5, 2016 at 2:00 pm

White women not the only thing on the minds of Black men. Your racist meter is off the chain! You obviously don’t get out too often.

• Tenebrae on April 6, 2016 at 2:24 am

Is that why she hit him?

• Mary Alexanderallen on April 8, 2016 at 10:55 am

Don’t everyone want them dogs she got what she deserves.

• GhostSpectre on April 10, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Stewart if you came up and talked shit to me I would gladly shut your head up in a car door and then choke you with a klan hood.

8. deredeo37 on April 8, 2016 at 2:26 pm

9. Emily on April 15, 2016 at 11:02 am

The first time I saw this video it stated the woman was a teacher. Still, what happens 10 seconds before the video starts? I still don’t think a body slam is appropriate. Seriously. What is going on in this country?

10. NoWayDude on April 19, 2016 at 10:36 pm

I am a female, why have I never put my hands on my husband when I have been extremely close? Because he will hit me back. You can NOT play the I am a girl card. You have no right to hit anyone at all. However you have every right to hit back if you get assaulted. PERIOD! I can only hope IF my son had an abusive female in his life that decided to hit him, he would knock her out and then leave and get me or his dad to calm him down and keep him safe.

11. Krystal on April 21, 2016 at 6:03 am

Of course I am not a fan of Males hitting females and dont agree with abuse in any form, But I must say that i have a son and I have taught him that you dont put your hands on a female, now if it a situation where your life is in danger then knock her the heck out and call the police. This young lady should have never pushed this young man, (he could have busted his head open when he hit the ground)and it doesnt matter whether she was black or white. Young ladies need to know that they cant put their hands on a man and expect not to reap the consequences of their actions. Some werent raised like my son!!!

12. unpleasantfacts478 on May 21, 2016 at 9:00 am

She got gender equalitied all over the pavement.