Jessica White betrayed by Nick Cannon?

Photo Credit: Instagram - @iamjypsywhite

Photo credit: Instagram – @iamjypsywhite

Nick Cannon’s love life has been a hot topic for weeks as rumors continue to fly about his alleged romance with TLC member Chilli. However, a past romance of his made this news this week when former flame Jessica White revealed online that she feels betrayed by Cannon for airing secrets about their sex life in his music.

According to reports, Cannon has a new song titled “Jessica (Remix)” in which he allegedly raps in explicit detail about his sexual relationship with the supermodel, including lyrics about her giving him oral sex.

“Jessica, I gotta talk to her. I gotta confess that your p—y is better than the rest of ’em … cuz when we f— I bust a n–, I put that whole 12 in her. Jessica, she model, professional, sexing butt naked in the back of the whip, that s— is incredible,” Cannon raps, adding in the song, “The type you might want to wife and get pregnant … psych! I got on protection, though. She’s the best in the bed when it comes to the head, that s— is exceptional. I don’t know that b—h name, but I think it’s Jessica.”

A few days ago, White posted a short Instagram video in which she joked that “I guess I’m really incredible. That’s all I have to say about that. Cheers.”

However, yesterday White posted a message online in which she spoke in more detail about how she felt betrayed by Cannon.

“I wrote this post while I was in love with a man who has shown absolutely no respect for me in his new song. I never do this but personally, I’m hurt over the song and feel betrayed. But the girl who once believed in this post last year will continue to be a woman of love and light. #rp Reaching a deeper level of connection with no expectation. We grow on our own journeys to come together in love, peace and harmony. #howperfect  wishing you could have acted like the man I thought you were,” White wrote.

Well, we can definitely understand why White is hurt by Cannon’s new song. What do you think of the drama? Let us know in the comments.

1. Kev Mac on September 23, 2016 at 11:29 am

This seems a bit out of character for Nick, I’d expect this from 50 cent or The Game. Now I see why a lot of people label him a cornball.

• Dunit on November 6, 2016 at 3:46 pm

I’m disapointed that he used her real name. Who does that? I used to hold Cannon in higher regard, but that was pretty low.

2. WELOVEUSELENA on September 23, 2016 at 3:25 pm

JESSICA SHOULDN’T BE SHOCKED BECAUSE NICK CANNON IS VERY OPEN (VOCAL) ABOUT EVERY RELATIONSHIP HE’S BEEN IN….INCLUDING HIS MARRIAGE WITH MARIAH!!!!

3. Vaughnj TheChameleon on September 23, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Why would you acknowledge some Bs Song whether your name or a name like yours is in it or not. All it’s about is publicity.. and Now you just confirmed that Yes the song is about Me or rather I’m that person who in the song does ADULT freaky shit. Instead of just being the Real Adult, letting that Bs/negativty go, living your current life , and being your Own Happy. Letting a so called Man live their own Unhappy life’ who’s trying to stay relevant and in the public eye by placing his dirty laundry of a PAST relationship out there. You just opened the door and Welcomed in the Negativty to your own door step.THINK about it. xoXo

• Ms. Deborah on September 24, 2016 at 7:02 am

This is so true. One does not entertain foolishness. He Isaid trying way too hard. It only shows how very immature he is and that he’s hurt and angry and thirsty for a reaction which you gave him . People can not get into your head unless you give them permission what you allow ,you teach. #move forward.

4. Betsy Skelly on September 23, 2016 at 8:11 pm

He certainly is not the person he portrayed on AGT…In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns off so many AGT fans that the show might need to consider replacing him..He is a Huge part of the Show and honestly I will Never look at him the same way… What the heck were you thinking Nick ?

• Dunit on November 6, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Definetly out of character. Hopefully he’s just emotional about the divorce.

5. The Truth on September 25, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Nick Cannon is a narcissistic who only use women and think of himself….Jessica, a lesson learned, next time be more selective, money is not everything or fame. Choose someone who love you, for ‘YOU’!