TSA agent pats CNN commentator’s vagina, twice; makes her cry

screenshot-42

Photo credit: Twitter – @angelarye

CNN commentator Angela Rye shared a video of her receiving an invasive pat-down from TSA. The intense body search consisted of Rye having her skirt lifted and her genitals, hair, shoulders, arms, back and torso patted several times leaving her humiliated and tearful. Rye requested a police officer document her experience with the TSA agent after being “randomly selected” for a full-body search at Detroit Metropolitan Airport en route to New York.

“I’m hoping my humiliation will fix the system,” she wrote on Twitter including the hashtag #TSAVaginaMonologues.

Rye had already walked through the metal detector and full body scanner multiple times and was scanned at TSA and PreCheck. She was also marked as a CLEAR traveler, allowing her to skip the security line. But the full-body scanner detected something near her right boot and three places near her genitals resulting in the TSA agent patting Rye thoroughly between her upper thighs and crotch.

She used Twitter to express her disgust with TSA. To her surprise, some of her followers accused her of being dramatic and entitled in relation to her status. “I got my vagina patted and a hand right between my vagina,” she tweeted after Twitter user @brilliant_benny said they didn’t see the problem with the pat-down and said the agent was simply doing her job.

Rye was livid and filed an official TSA complaint that afternoon. Homeland Security officials are scheduled to meet next week with TSA about the administration’s protocol and the incident.

“We’re in a horribly scary time, but that doesn’t mean we adopt an ‘anything goes’ approach,” she added.

Do you think TSA went overboard or is Rye being a diva?

1. Alicia Lee on December 21, 2016 at 11:25 am

I’m sorry but I’m having a “Who gives a shit?!” moment with this one. Piercings should be taken out prior to airplane travel Ma’am! *Shrugs shoulders*

• TheDOTKU on December 23, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Yer dumb. wow.

• Alicia Lee on December 23, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Thanks! 🙂

• swampdrainer65 on May 9, 2017 at 11:33 am

I bet you’re right and it was piercings. I mean, duh! If you have body metal, take it out before going through security. I have to carry documentation and go through a pat down every time I fly because of metal hardware in my elbow from a surgery. As far as her vajayjay, I have heard countless stories of chicks trying to smuggle heroin or cocaine in their ‘ginas, so if something shows up on the scanner, especially in a border airport like DTW, they gotta do the pat down.

2. Public_Programming on December 21, 2016 at 11:52 am

TSA is over the top, but since politicians keep Americans in fear we will allow them to do anything in the name of “security.” Some of them TSA chicks be squeezing breasts and everything. I suspect many of them don’t seem to be playing on team Hetero anyway.

• Lamar on December 21, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Exactly!

• Guest on December 22, 2016 at 7:33 am

Yes, it does seem they check the women more thoroughly and nobody likes it but she is being a little dramatic . She’s a beautiful woman, they tend to be a bit high strung lol.

• Alicia Lee on December 23, 2016 at 12:49 pm

They can be over the top but I’d rather be safe and get groped then sit next to a chick with some thickly padded bra on with some shit that is going to kill me and everyone on that plane then let something slide. Whether they play team straight or not, I’m sure they aren’t the happiest of checking everyone that comes along or even anyone that thoroughly in general.

• Public_Programming on December 23, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Umm okay- we fall for anything-don’t know one chick on the planet who will risk her boobies being blown to smithers by wearing a padded bra bomb.. but they keep the fear machine going..Won’t be satisfied until they standing in the airport with AK47’s like other countries..

• Alicia Lee on December 23, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Who says that terrorist won’t start using the freedom-trends of this country to attack us by using a “transgendered” or just cross dressed male that has fake boobs to do the job, makeup and lace fronts do wonders my friend. Who says terrorist won’t use a female forced to carry out the mission. If left to people who don’t think forward with potential threats, then this could happen as you want all guards down. If women here in this country and others have been using their bodies to carry drugs in their vaginas already taking a risk of dying if the container bursts in them, then what makes you think they won’t do this for their beliefs?

• Public_Programming on December 23, 2016 at 1:24 pm

I see your point, but as I recall, one of the heads of the TSA had to step down recently because even with all these pat downs and other so called security measures, people were still getting guns and everything else through, so we are still not “safe”. Hauling drugs in your vjay or locks for a better life/save your family is one thing, but I doubt if chicks would even make it in the bumpy cab ride to the airport with a grenade up they crack.. Not even logical.. smh

• Alicia Lee on December 23, 2016 at 1:39 pm

They aren’t going to catch them all unfortunately. This chick in this story however had been scanned and it kept finding something. If she had something on her under her clothes, she could have said something. Then this would have been prevented. She thought perhaps that b/c she’d been pre-cleared she could do whatever but it backfired. Now she is crying foul. This could also not be the case but if the scanner picked up something, the people have to do a through check. There is nothing else they can do.

It isn’t comfortable but isn’t comfort a problem in the first place.

I’d hope no one would put drugs or any weapons anywhere on or in them. But a female in the cultures of those who are terrorist don’t live like we do therefore women are not of any value and can me made to do anything, willingly or not. That is the problem we have to face. It’s not about them making it, it is about the mission of destroying people. These are people that strap bombs to kids. They don’t care about anything. Let alone use logic.

• Master_G on December 24, 2016 at 8:22 am

What exactly set off the warning? The search didn’t find anything? An explanation is due. Stop flying people. Shut ’em down financially.

• Public_Programming on December 27, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Perhaps if the US stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries where brown and blacks are the majority to the point that they oppress and repress the rights of others you wouldn’t have people thinking their only alternative is to strap bombs to the the backs of themselves or their children. They already claim to know who most of the terrorists are which is why they have a watch list, yet they keep the charade going at the TSA because it saves jobs. Please

3. FuZ on December 21, 2016 at 3:03 pm

I got a pat down for the first time recently. It was what it was.
    As far as terrorism goes, I think that they are over using planes. See Berlin.

• Public_Programming on December 21, 2016 at 4:40 pm

True. Too much trouble now.

4. Valica on December 21, 2016 at 7:38 pm

They did their job, it said was near vagina

5. Jason on December 22, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I make sure not to wear underwear when flying. For some reason – I never get chosen for putdowns. On a serious note – I hope Trump replaces TSA with a private company.

• Alicia Lee on December 23, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Lol, I see what you did there!

6. TheDOTKU on December 23, 2016 at 1:14 pm

I always opt out of the scanner for health reasons… so I’ve had a lot of pat downs by TSA. The first time I was in my Army uniform and I felt pretty shaken and started to tear up because I had been totally gropped and felt kinda violated. They really are VERY invasive! I have gone to visit people in prisons and the pat down I got was way less intense. I’m pissed they do this to people in the country I served. Here’s me with my Army boots and oath of enlistment and the 4th amendment doing my duty as a soldier (most soldiers I think don’t remember their oath when it comes to this stuff) and trying to fight this unconstitutional bs… https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467556148398&set=a.44187443398.53318.637073398&type=3&theater

7. miller_paulette on December 26, 2016 at 1:45 pm

I’ve earned $84 ,000 by far soon working over the internet but I am only a full time university student . I’m using a business online money making opportunity I discovered and consequently I’ve earned such type of decent earnings . It’s extremely user-friendly and uncomplicated so I am just too glad that I found out regarding it . The possibility using this is end-less . Here’s what exactly I do>>> http://secure92.weebly.com

8. xenonman on January 12, 2017 at 11:41 am

The agent was a woman? Shame!

9. xenonman on January 12, 2017 at 11:43 am