Matchmaker suggests Black women consider dating bisexual men

Middleclass matchmaker Shae Primus (photo credit Shae Primus)

Photo courtesy of Shae Primus

Matchmaker Shae Primus suggests Black women stop excluding options in finding love

Shae Primus is a certified matchmaker based in Atlanta. Her company, Middleclass Matchmaker seeks to connect middle-class professionals going through life sans a partner. One of the biggest hurdles Primus says she has to cross is getting Black women to open their mindset when dating, and give their counterparts a chance.

During a discussion on her company message board, Shae Primus shocked members by suggesting women give men who have experimented with same-sex relationships a chance. “It’s unfair that many women have had same-sex experiences, but at the same time, they judge men who have experimented with the same sex. Even if a guy has had one experience, most women will totally write him off as undateable.”

Primus says many of these women have gone through bisexual phases, decided the lifestyle is not for them and yet still expect a man to step up and marry them. As a result of the double standard, she says men who have experienced same-sex relationships or consider themselves bisexual are forced to lie or simply give up dating women. Instead of totally running at the first sign of a same-sex past, Primus suggests women have an open dialogue with a potential partner to determine if he is still in that lifestyle or not before totally writing him off.

Besides sexual history, Primus says women strike men off their potential lists for superficial issues such as not having a car, or “enough money” or even too many children. “You can’t love people by qualifying standards; allow people to grow. You can meet a person today who is struggling financially trying to get their life back together and by the end of the year they are up and rolling. Guess what? You just missed out on a great guy. When you help someone build, it teaches you and builds your character, and it also means the man will have loyalty to you. You get the chance to grow together,” Primus suggests.

She references the love affairs of Barack and Michelle Obama, along with Denzel and Pauletta Washington as examples. “In both of those situations the husband talks about the wife being with them when they had nothing, yet we don’t want the beginning stages of those that  #relationshipgoals,” Primus laughs.

There is a Lid for Every Pot (photo credit Shae Primus Facebook account)

Primus started her matchmaking business in an attempt to connect her large network of professional friends. “I had a large network of professional people who were mostly single. I realized the thing missing was access,” she says.

After heading her company successfully for nearly a year, she decided to write a dating guidebook titled A Lid for Every Pot.  “I felt like more people needed to hear my message than could sign up for my services. It’s a dating guide and I’m giving you tips, do’s and don’ts, holding your hand through the process,” Primus explains.

Primus believes her life’s mission is to connect the sexes in the Black community. “Black love is necessary. We have a whole generation of children that are growing up without seeing it. We grew up with television series that showcased that, but our children don’t see Black love as a possibility. This is creating the next generation of people who feel like they don’t need each other and that is absolutely not true,” she says.

For more information, visit www.middleclassmatchmaker.com.

1. Tina on January 16, 2017 at 12:27 pm

No thank you.

• db on January 16, 2017 at 12:48 pm

You ain’t never lying about that. A man that plucks another man in the behind. Uhhh.. And your on the site saying to women it’s alright to date bi serial men. He’ll to the naw naw Naw!

2. Jason on January 16, 2017 at 3:52 pm

FOOL! Is there a conspiracy to totally destroy the Black community? These types of people are dangerous.

• blastah on January 17, 2017 at 8:07 pm

the only conspiracy is the fact that as blacks enjoy more social freedom, their natural animalistic and hedonistic instinct surface even more.

• kiki on January 17, 2017 at 8:38 pm

@blastah Whites are the biggest pedo and homosexuals. Their animalistic nature was there all along. Bet you’re a white homosexual.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 11:47 pm

Keeping telling yourself that. There are so many black f—–s you can’t throw a rock in the ghetto without hitting one. Wether they play it off or not. But believe whatever helps you sleep at night. Not to mention all the little 13, 14 15 year old black mothers some scum bag adult coon got knocked up. Or are you going to say that doesn’t happen? That’s child molesting too dumbf—.

• Mike Gee on January 18, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Same as whats going on in your catholic churches snowflake. One shouldnt toss stones from glaas houses. Get ya folks off welfare and meth, then u can talk

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Catholic? I’m not catholic. What the f—do I care about that? You’re not very good at this.

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 5:50 pm

By the way the Catholic Church is declining in membership everywhere except africa. You may have heard of it, it’s the continent full of WORTHLESS BLACK B——-. Don’t try to sound clever, it just makes you look like even more of a dumb ass.

• Jason on January 18, 2017 at 7:46 am

As in the natural animalistic nature of a people known to be the leaders in pedophilia, beastiality and other forms of absolutely disgusting behavior?Well – at least it is disgusting to Black folk.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 12:58 pm

what is it with these white people hiding behind someone else’s pics when talking s—

• Mike Gee on January 18, 2017 at 4:35 pm

They are natural cowards.

• Rhonda Bosby on January 18, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Just wait Until Trumplethinskin get ahold of your N—– Latino A$$, remember your not Pure, So Claim what’s Rightfully Yours! Lmao

• Mike Gee on January 18, 2017 at 4:33 pm

There are more cases on file foe yoir folks sleeping with animals than us. Stop lying.

• Mason Youngblood on January 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Tf you talkin bout?

• KevMac on January 18, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Just when you think you heard it all! This is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard! That woman should be ashamed of herself and any woman that listens to any advise she gives needs her head examined. She is definetly not for our community.

3. annebeth66 on January 16, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Once again I see someone that is intent on making Black women downgrade their standards and accept ANY & EVERY Black man. Simple answer is NO!

• Michael C. on January 17, 2017 at 11:18 am

Here are some reasons that I have heard women; mostly black women, reject black men: Not tall enough, not enough “swag”, not “hood” enough, didn’t like his clothes/shoes, car was too old, no car, has dated outside his race, too skinny/fat…I could go on.

Ease some of your standards. You have to give someone a chance eventually or be alone. I think that’s the greater takeaway here.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 17, 2017 at 1:21 pm

I won’t date an obese man that is hellbent on living an unhealthy lifestyle. It never really works. I am now adopting the notion to not date a black man who has dated white women prior to me or a slew of them previously. A lesson I learned twice. Those are pretty much the only 2 on your list.

• Michael C. on January 17, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Not dating one who lives an unhealthy lifestyle is understandable. The not dating someone who has dated while women is sad to me. To me, that says black women are selling themselves short because they feel that they won’t be able to compare to that white woman. They fear that he will cheat with a white woman or dump her for a white woman. That the man is now tainted somehow. That isn’t always the case.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 17, 2017 at 4:01 pm

People who consistently date white begin to associate any positive and good qualities with whiteness promoting white superiority. They will try projecting this onto you. I don’t constantly bring up my exes, so I don’t want to hear you constantly talking about your self-proclaimed beloved, “snow bunnies.” Although, cheating with a white woman would be a betrayal, I honestly just refuse to ingratiate myself. Also, they lose a sense of what it means to be black and become white-identified in their mindset. Example: When I say I’m going for a swim, dehumanizing comments like ” I thought black women couldn’t swim because of their hair” are not appreciated from a person who has the same hair as mine growing from their scalps and black women in their families. The only reason why these men drag themselves back to black women is because the grass wasn’t actually greener on the white side or the white chick in question has taken them for a ride that cost them everything. Black men get white women and begin making general statements such as “Black women are all whores”. Would they have made these sentiments if they weren’t able to get a white woman? Nope.

• Michael C. on January 17, 2017 at 5:50 pm

It saddens me that you take that point of view, and that you assume that black men who date white women would all take that view. Do you think it’s the same if we’ve dated Hispanic or Asian women ?

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Don’t be sad. After pulling through these last two experiences, I feel great. I have learned the lesson and much wiser for it. My experiences are no illusion or assumption. My nephew doesn’t date black women, mostly Hispanic and has negative views towards black women. I have a relative who married a Chinese woman. All he could do was brag about how “she’s Chinese, you know.” She left him for a white man with money. He is an absolute mess, bitter and hates ALL women. So, that’s all I got. Funny how that works. If a black women “screws a man over, ALL BLACK women are terrible. Any other race of woman, ALL women are terrible.

• old_trojan_93 on January 18, 2017 at 2:05 am

Russell Wilson got rid of his white wife and took up with Ciara after he signed a fat contract.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 1:28 pm

And black men give him grief for it at every turn. Especially bc she had a baby with Future. The white wife was alleged to have slept with his TEAMMATE, but he gets called all kinds of “simps” for being with Ciara.

I never said that black men don’t date black women after white women, I stated my reasons as to why I will not date such a man.

• Mike Gee on January 18, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Bad example. Ciara has cash .

• old_trojan_93 on January 27, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Cash is irrelevant in this context. The issue is black women and who they date in general.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 1:01 pm

again, so not true. and this is coming from a guy who never dated white woman.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 1:22 pm

How would you know it’s not true if you’ve NEVER dated a white woman? I have dated black men who dated ww and this has been MY experience and my experience with black men I have encountered and dated. So, you cannot account for MY experiences.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 12:59 pm

not dating a man who dated a white woman sounds like an insecurity “i can’t compete with that” mentality to me…..ijs…..

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Okay, if that is what you gathered from my commentary. It’s more of a “I’m not going to DEAL with that” mentality. I am not going to deal with a white superiority mindset. I have expanded on my reasons in this thread.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 1:59 pm

white superiority mindset? lol really? so you think because I believe people have a right to be happy with whomever even though I exclusively date black only I’m bamboozled or something

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Are you black?

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 2:50 pm

i’m blacker then you, literally and figuratively.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 2:52 pm

but i don’t condemn man or women wherever they may find happiness temporarily or permanently.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 3:03 pm

“Literally and figuratively”. I don’t gather that from your commentary. I just wanted to ask before I proceeded. I have already stated that I am speaking from my own firsthand experience of which you have no knowledge because according to you, you have not dated a white person. You cannot actually speak from personal experience but I can. So, why are you applying this to yourself? Re-read my post regarding what I mean by white superiority mindset. When a person begins identifying more with whitewashed views than their own (i.e European standards of beauty, attributing negative things about black people and positive things about white people). And I have stated again and again that they can date whoever, idc (their happiness and life is their own), but if they’ve come out of a relationship with a white woman or string of white women, it’s a pass for me.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 3:34 pm

dating a white person doesn’t mean someone is lost in white superiority or succumbs to a white is right theory. “The” person you were with did. everyone doesn’t hold that mentality. that’s why i can say what i say without ever experiencing dating a white woman.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Not “person”….. people (as in more than one). I have given you quite a few examples, directly and indirectly throughout my commentary in this thread and you did not which is why your theories on the matter hold no weight with me. Just because you “can’t believe it” or think “that’s a ridiculous notion” , doesn’t make it any less true of my personal experiences (again, plural, meaning more than one). As I stated, I know MY life and experiences. You do not.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 4:24 pm

miss i think what you are missing is you haven’t dated every black man who dated a white woman. Until you can say you have done so this is the reason why i stand firm with my statement. that’s like me saying all black women are gold digging elitist minded individuals because of a few women that portrayed that mentality.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I feel like the few I have is enough for me. I no longer volunteer as tribute for that. I’m done and I’m good. I stand firm in my opinion due to my actual experiences as I am not interested in dating every black man and certainly not every black who has dated a white woman either so,….don’t cry for me Argentina.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 1:00 pm

there are a lot of situations i’ve seen male or female they date what’s in their environment. i can’t knock man or woman for doing that. i also can’t knock it if they were genuinely happy in their situation.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 18, 2017 at 1:22 pm

I don’t knock them, I am just not open to dating those men myself.

• Public_Programming on January 17, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Bottom line- if the girl likes you she don’t care what you riding in, how you dress, etc. We all know there’s someone out there for everyone.

• Michael C. on January 17, 2017 at 5:52 pm

True. There is someone fore everyone. Even if their skin color differs from yours, or if they are the same gender.

4. LIFESTILL on January 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm

More choice to date bisexual women and men here http://www.bisexualsdatingsites.com/

5. Agustus Jones on January 16, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Game over man, game over.

6. dick green on January 17, 2017 at 2:50 am

She doesn’t need to suggest this. Black women will f— anything. Just lie to the dumb n——, you all come out of jail and give the dumb b—-es da AIDS anyway.

• Jason on January 17, 2017 at 12:15 pm

Kill yourself. Please kill yourself. White people have all kinds of diseases, but yet want to project nastiness onto the Black community. I think the record of people carrying diseases across the globe is documented.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 17, 2017 at 1:01 pm

White folks came to this country and damn near wiped out an entire indigenous people with their diseased a–es. They never even knew how to bathe properly in Europe until Africans taught them how.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 1:34 pm

That’s strange. A lot of n—— stink. Those african misfits don’t look little they smell to hot either.You know, the ones with a little stream of piss and s— running down the middle of their streets? I guess being clean is just another negro magic trick whitey stole.

• kiki on January 17, 2017 at 8:39 pm

@dick green Someone is mad as hell. I bet you buttf— men too right n—–?

• Likewaterforchoc on January 17, 2017 at 9:04 pm

He is one of those white inbred mountain dew mouthbreathers who drives a beat up F150 and trolls Craigslist for “bro sex”.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 9:13 pm

No, but your dirty old black daddy does everyday. It’s his job.

• kiki on January 18, 2017 at 4:12 am

dick green -dirty black daddy..lol

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 7:18 am

What prison is your dad in?

• Jon D on January 17, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Yeah and White people smell like lukewarm tap water mixed with dog saliva.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 1:01 pm

and that’s on a good day….

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Q: What’s the difference between a n—– baby and a bowling ball?
        A: When you throw a bowling ball you want it back.

• Jon D on January 17, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Q: What’s the difference between a Mick, a Guinea and a Redneck?
          A: One burns, the other tries harder to be Black. The last one has no shame.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Wow, that made no sense at all. Pull your pants up and get a job ya EBT monkey.

• kiki on January 18, 2017 at 4:11 am

dick green =angry faccot. lamo. Pull your pants up fa—t. Your anger is showing

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 7:17 am

I’ll pull them down so you can tongue my sh—er you stupid porch monkey.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 1:02 pm

funny seeing there’s more white people with EBT cards then any other race

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Funny, seeing as no s—, n——are 13-15% of the population so of course there is a greater total of whites using EBT. There’s a much higher percentage of coons (and beaners)on public assistance than whites. Let me translate that for your primitive cannibal brain: Most n—— scumbag free s— from the government. Most whites don’t. See how that works porch monkey?

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 2:49 pm

seeing that i make probably at minimum 6 time’s more then you sorry, nope can’t see it.

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Seeing that six times is a very specific number to randomly pull out of your a– I assure I make more than you do. I could retire now but there is a word for healthy people who sit around their living room f—ing off in the middle off the day. That word is N—–.

• Jason on January 18, 2017 at 7:43 am

Keep you day job IF you have one.

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Punk, I make enough to buy a new field nigger to pick cotton every week and throw the old one out.

• Jason on January 19, 2017 at 2:42 am

Fools like you need the internet to spread your hatred. If not for the net – you would be picking up teeth off the floor constantly (on a good day). You can stop all the fake crap. Go back to StormFront.

• dick green on January 19, 2017 at 7:35 am

Who would knock all my teeth out, you? Don’t make me laugh you WORTHLESS BLACK B——.

• Cynthia Lee Watkins on January 20, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Then be about it and get the hell off of here.

• dick green on January 21, 2017 at 8:23 am

I’ll piss in your mouth you WORTHLESS BLACK BITCH.

• Adam Cooke on January 20, 2017 at 1:47 pm

nope no job. I own a company and a brand product

• Mike Gee on January 17, 2017 at 1:58 pm

wow…the meth rage is great in this one. lol

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I don’t do drugs. A deep burning hatred off all things nigger keeps me plenty charged. This is going to be a great 8 years.

• Mike Gee on January 17, 2017 at 2:44 pm

As long as u hate in silence. U seem weak and frail. Wouldn’t want you to get hurt while u being all racist and stuff lol!!

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 2:54 pm

Oh, I’d knock all your teeth out if you tried to get rough with me. Don’t kid yourself. Your boyfriend would probably like that HIVboy.

• Mike Gee on January 17, 2017 at 2:59 pm

cmon man..that didnt even sound confident..we both know you arent about that life. Keep spitting typed threats..its much safer! lol!!!

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 3:15 pm

I notice your sitting behind a keyboard too now aren’t you? You can think what you want about my confidence level. If you ever presented yourself as a threat I’d kill you. That’s a not a figure if speech. I mean I’d end your life. You wouldn’t be the first worthless black b—— in the world who thought he had super powers until you got a big hole in your chest.

• Mike Gee on January 17, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Therein lies your problem. You are less than a man without a weapon or gun much like your counterparts. My confidence isn’t in a gun, its in my fists. I have my fists with me 24/7, u have to get to your guns snowball. Cowards are heros when they have a gun. Real men don’t need it opie

• Public_Programming on January 17, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Like black males (not men) won’t f— anything. That’s the problem right there. The article is talking about bi-men notice..

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 9:46 pm

You black boys are always after some down low bananas.

7. Public_Programming on January 17, 2017 at 5:45 am

This chick looks like a man herself. YT already blames black women for carrying aids in the community so why would anyone intentionally date a bisexual person when they want to build a strong traditional black family? The greatest destroyer of black families is mass incarceration. No one wants to talk about that cause that’s too much work. She need her a** beat.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 17, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Any woman dating a man who was ever incarcerated is intentionally dating a bisexual man.

• Public_Programming on January 17, 2017 at 4:13 pm

That’s not true. Depends on what prison they were in, how long they were there and a lot of other factos. Becoming someone’s bitch is a sterotype, but I can understand why you would think that since that’s all the media puts out there.

• Likewaterforchoc on January 17, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Didn’t get it from the media. Actually, I have a cousin who is a CO and he said that about 90% of those inmates are gay for stay. My friend’s husband is a warden and said that it is rampant. He advised that if you are dating anyone who’s been in more than a year, you’re dating a man who was sleeping with men inside. i know some jails (not prisons) give guys “Peter-soft’ to prohibit sex and they are not allowed to donate blood. Most don’t consider themselves someone’s bitch or gay, for that matter, either.

I almost got caught up in this. I went out on a few dates with this guy. He was extremely militant and there was something “off” about him. After church, we were having brunch and I’m not sure what made me ask, but I asked him if he had ever been to prison. He said yes and that he had just done 8 years.

Guess who ghosted after that? This girl.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 3:08 pm

What’s a ‘traditional ‘ black family? A section 8 apartment full of filthy little felons in training and some big black mammie spreading her legs for all the bucks while daddy is in prison or off smoking crack? That’s the only tradition I’ve ever seen them have since I’ve been alive.

• Public_Programming on January 17, 2017 at 4:10 pm

STFU.. all Black families aren’t poor and present themselves in the way you speak of. When I say traditional I mean a heterosexual man and woman NOT 2 women or 2 men or one partner who sleeps with both $exes depeding on how the wind blows. Get your IQ up.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Lol, truth hurting you a little n—–?

• Leslie on January 17, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Dude, you might want to finish 7th grade before chiming in on adult discussions. Your use of the english language, your awful spelling and grammar are downright painful! I’ve read a few of your venomous (look it up in a D I C T I O N A R Y) rants and DAMN, you are an idiot. I think your computer time is better spent on an online english class versus regurgitating stupid, redneck rhetoric.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Point out one mistake in grammar or spelling in my last post. If I made a mistake anywhere on here it’s a typo. English isn’t really that hard. Unless you’re a smelly s— skinned n—–.

• Jon D on January 17, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Who cares – You have no life and are probably broke and waiting for Trump to save you. Newsflash: Trump only cares about himself and nothing will change for your rednecked ass. Now get on off this site hillbilly inbred boy.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Newsflash: Unless you have figured out how to make a crystal ball out of a watermelon or an old deflated basketball you don’t know what the f— is gonna happen. Obama didn’t do s— for you and now you don’t even have that high yellow lap dog to hope in. My guess is being a coon under Trump will be a lot different than you think it will be but time will tell, now won’t it? And I don’t need Trump to save me. That’s what AR 15s are for Sambo.

• Jon D on January 17, 2017 at 10:27 pm

What’s a traditional White family?

A bunch of meth heads living in a trailer park yammering bout how Black people did them wrong….STFU

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 10:47 pm

Actually it’s darkies whose lives revolving around blaming other people for their constant failures. The white people I know blame ourselves for bringing you filthy s— skins over here. We should have picked our own God damned cotton, there’s no getting around that. Which really all the that leads back to the jews but that’s another story. Today’s lesson is about n—–s. And how they suck in every concievable way.

8. Bernadette Jackson on January 17, 2017 at 10:30 am

1. Men and women who don’t have themselves today shouldn’t date. If a man is impoverished or a woman is out of shape (trying to date men who aren’t chubby chasers) they need to work on themselves first instead of lowering their standards.

2. There’s working with a man who is building and one who talks great game but isn’t about anything. Barack was an ivy league educated lawyer when he met Michelle. That was a great bet for her. Tyrone wanting to open a barber shop, but he’s not a barber, has no business plan, has no money, and has no connections to either is a bad bet.

3. I’m not against a bi-guy, but honestly some of them are more gay than straight. In my head they are only straight because they haven’t been socialized to see gay love as a realistic option for them. Sex? Yes. But loving and living with another man is foreign to them.

• Jon D on January 17, 2017 at 10:31 pm

The problem concerning #2 is that the average Black American Woman in college outside of HBCUs is not trying to date a classmate. She needs that rough thug from community college drinking 40s all day long because Sam hitting the books is too boring/lame.

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 2:48 pm

please stop with that song and dance already

9. Michael C. on January 17, 2017 at 11:10 am

It’s ok to have standards and even certain expectations. The thing is some women have a “checklist” that they don’t want to deviate from. These women then become bitter or jaded when they can’t find that perfect man. They will then settle for a man that they can beat up, abuse and control psychologically.

10. Metoo2 on January 17, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Huh!!!! WTF

11. Likewaterforchoc on January 17, 2017 at 12:40 pm

“Shae Primus is a certified matchmaker based in Atlanta.”

THIS is where I stopped reading.

The CDC says Atlanta has the highest growing HIV rates in the country. Most new cases among men who sleep with men. She should know better.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 1:35 pm

N—— have AIDS rates off the charts. All STDs really.

• Big B on January 17, 2017 at 4:54 pm

So sad. Some brother must have either banged his fiancé or his momma..let it go y’all got most of the money; we got most of the meat.. ask your mom.

• dick green on January 17, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Actually it didn’t take anything that extreme to get me hating n—–s. I just met some. That’s all it took really.

12. Mike Gee on January 17, 2017 at 1:57 pm

thats the *&^%% issue now!! The DL cats going back and forth bringing that mess over here! The lady that wrote this needs her head examined!!! GTFOH

• Jon D on January 17, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Exactly. They f— these bi-sexual dudes then spread their germs to us.

13. Leslie on January 17, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Ugh! So glad I’m not in the dating game. This is the dumbest advice on dating I have EVER heard!

14. Jerkop Smasher on January 17, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Atlanta has aids rates to rival Nigeria because many melanin enriched men choose to be gay on the ‘down low’.
    I’m no christian, but its just sick.

• Jon D on January 17, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Take your Klan a– elsewhere cracker bob.

15. 4C-beautifully on January 17, 2017 at 10:18 pm

I would have no problem with that… ?

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 2:53 pm

aids is definitely in your future then

• 4C-beautifully on January 18, 2017 at 5:13 pm

And hell is definitely in yours.

How dare you wish something so horrible on someone.

I reverse the curse…

16. Valica on January 17, 2017 at 10:45 pm

R U married or dating a bisexual man?

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 1:09 pm

i think she is a he

• Valica on January 18, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Does look like Wendy Williams

17. dick green on January 17, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to quit slapping you n– nogs around and get some sleep. I have to leave in the morning to go to W-O-R-K. Also known as a J-O-B. It’s where white people go to provide labor or services of value and in return we’re compensated monetarily. It’s what we do instead of waiting for the government to throw a bunch of free s— through our front door or sit around drinking and getting high and d—ing around on X Box and then not understanding why we live in a garbage heap. Sleep tight darkies!

• Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 2:51 pm

LOL you have a job. i own a company. see how backwards you are???

• dick green on January 18, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Not impressed. A lot of people own companies. Most fail. Even if you do you just a jersey off.

18. Adam Cooke on January 18, 2017 at 12:57 pm

LMAO no surprise coming from a woman who looks like a man. wow…..

19. Emelia Me-Me Cowans on January 18, 2017 at 2:27 pm

She d’un lost her damn mind.

20. Raquel on January 18, 2017 at 3:11 pm

When I think of the countless Black and Latina women on my past caseloads that have died because some man was living a double life, It doesn’t surprise me decades later that we still are disproportionately the ones infected and dying of the HIV/AIDS virus. And yes it is alive and still a reaper. To recommend that Black women consider dating bi-sexual men means that this woman doesn’t believe Black women are worthy and we SHOULD settle. No other culture encourages, and advocate that women settle for a piece of man rather than a quality man equally yoked Like the African American Culture. If a man is openly bi-sexual and a woman acknowledges this and chooses to proceed, that is rightfully her choice. But to blame the deception of in the closet/greedy/down low men on Women who aren’t interested in sleeping with someone who likes and wants penis like she does is ridiculous. She obviously caters to the desperate and disillusioned.

21. uhuruhouston on January 18, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Who is the Homogenized Idiot that wrote this GARBAGE?

22. uhuruhouston on January 18, 2017 at 4:05 pm

What a failure this Primus sham is! But I’ll bet some you negros, still in THEIR SLAVE PATHOLOGY will listen to this charlatan!

23. Mason Youngblood on January 18, 2017 at 8:58 pm

Lady, just because you are sick in the mind do not attempt to make other ladies sick in the mind. Let me educate your [email protected]$$..first..bI-sexual means the MF ain’t gonna be faithful to one, which in turn means spreading all kinda nasty sh!t. Secondly…there is no second. Stop being a [email protected]$$ and trying to spread [email protected]$$ false info.

24. Shawn on January 18, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Sounds like with her being in Atlanta she’s having a more difficult time finding men who haven’t had a same sex relationship. It’s affecting her bottom line.

25. Miss Merciless on January 19, 2017 at 2:58 am

I don’t understand why it really matters who dates who or what they’re into as long as those two people are happy, who cares?

26. Michelle Terrell on January 19, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Nope!

27. Nyxx on January 23, 2017 at 12:34 pm

This woman is an idiot. If you want to date a man who claims he’s bi sexual, you’re still setting yourself up to be cheated on… and the risk is greater because he has MORE options than the average hetero man. He won’t just cheat with a woman, he’s looking at men too!

I’m not into sharing a man, period… but if all i can offer you is kooty kat, and you feelin like you want your fudge packed that night, I can’t do nothing for you. I will never be able to completely satisfy a man that likes dick. So she’s setting a lot of women up for failure.

Sounds like she’s having a hard time matchmaking, so she’s looking for different avenues. She needs a new job. This is ridiculous.

28. Mike on January 23, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Once I red some article that really made me think about dating problems. Some guy wrote: “I have a good job. I am athletic and health oriented. I am the boy next door. I live right outside of one of the largest and gayest cities in the world. I have awesome family and friends. Oh, and I happen to have HIV.”
    Is there any hope for his dating life? Or there are still so many uneducated people.
    Only support I saw in some online dating sites, so hiv dating can be possible.

29. TruthSpeaker on March 25, 2017 at 7:49 am

Know who you are, what was created for you and don’t settle. Its okay to be alone and not be lonely. its hard but okay and possible. If you have to settle for anything it means you are acknowledging you are part taking in the attracting less than what you are and who you deserve. when you don’t know your value you will accept anything no matter your race or gender. when you love you the love of your life will come

30. Archangelcleo on June 18, 2017 at 3:00 am

Please read Males who have sex with males (MSM) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_who_have_sex_with_men

31. Archangelcleo on June 18, 2017 at 3:07 am

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/std/life-stages-populations/msm.htm Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) have higher rates of STDs such as syphilis and HIV.

32. WomenDatingCouples.com on July 4, 2017 at 3:32 am

I think everyone has the rights to choose their date.

33. Sharon on July 19, 2017 at 1:35 am

WHOEVER LISTENING TO THIS DEVIL IS CRAZY.