Karlie Redd and Ceasar give inside scoop on their new relationship during an interview with rolling out.

Karlie Redd and Ceasar give inside scoop on their new relationship: Watch now

A.R. Shaw

A.R. Shaw

A.R. Shaw is an author and journalist who documents culture, politics, and entertainment. He has covered The Obama White House, the summer Olympics in London, and currently serves as Lifestyle Editor for Rolling Out magazine. Shaw's latest book, Trap History, delves into the history and global dominance of Trap music. Follow his journey on TrapHistory.Com, Twitter @arshaw and Instagram @arshaw23.

1. ClaraMcLendon on March 12, 2017 at 12:24 pm

I got paid 104,000 thousand dollars last year by freelancing from home a­n­d I was able to do it by w­orking part-time f­o­r several hours each day. I followed an earning opportunity I was introduced by this company i found on-line and I am excited that I was able to earn such great money. It’s newbie-friendly and I’m so thankful that i found this. Here’s what I do… http://libr.ae/JiNM

2. WELOVEUSELENA on March 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

AWKARD INTERVIEW & I DON’T THINK THEIR GOING TO LAST….LOL!!!!

• Valica on March 12, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Yes, I couldn’t listen to it, give me words

• [email protected] on March 15, 2017 at 7:38 pm

I profited 104,000 thousand dollars in last 12 months by freelancing from home a­­n­­d I manage to do it by wo­rking part time f­­o­­r several h daily. I used an earning model I came across from company that i found online and I am so amazed that I was able to earn such great money. It’s newbie friendly a­n­d I’m just so happy that I found out about this. This is what i did… http://gee.su/lbsEa

3. MarMia on March 12, 2017 at 6:44 pm

A fake arranged relationship for the TV.

4. Ms Lady on March 23, 2017 at 8:31 pm

I hope he in Dutchess get back together I can’t see him with Karlie Redd
    She’s been passed around by everybody

5. Ronda Brooks on March 24, 2017 at 5:59 pm

This relationship seems so random. It won’t last long. (www.ijsayin.com)

6. Zewes on May 1, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Hacker for hire: Pen testing. web app testing, compliance audits, computer forensics, etc and i can jag any account FB/IG/Twitter
    +1-224-757-4631……