Diddy definitely has a type when it comes to dating and romance, pop culture observers have discerned. The Bad Boy boss appears to be smitten by women who are very young, modelesque, highly photogenic and exotic looking.
Diddy’s rumored dating partner, Lori Harvey, meets these criteria. The rumors that they are officially an item were rekindled when the two were spotted strolling through the SoHo section of Manhattan in New York City on Thursday, July 25, 2019, according to People and Newsweek.
This is but the latest time the paparazzi have captured the two together in Los Angeles and New York, though Harvey denies she is dating or engaged with Sean Combs.
As pop culture ruminates over the prospect of Diddy, 49, dating Harvey who, at 25, is half his age, as well as the eerie notion that she also was recently linked to Diddy’s son. we offer five interesting tidbits about the caramel-colored cutie below.
1. She is the stepdaughter of another entertainment mogul, Steve Harvey, the host of “Family Feud” and formerly of his eponymous daytime talk show. She is also the biological daughter of Harvey’s wife, Marjorie, whom he married in 2007 and who is getting her own TV show in the near future.
2. She doesn’t need to get at Diddy’s humongous bag — his estimated worth is north of $500 million — as she collects her own coins as a successful runway and Instagram model, despite being only 5 feet, 3 inches tall. According to BET.com, she has walked runways during Paris and Milan’s Fashion Weeks, stunted in Dolce & Gabbana multiple times and has been repping the likes designers including Hermès and Chanel on her Instagram page.
3. She has been linked to multiple men whom women consider heartthrobs, including race car driver Lewis Hamilton as well as Trey Songz, Future and even Diddy’s own son, Justin Combs, according to TMZ. How spooky would that be if we found out later that Harvey did date and have relations with Justin Combs and soon thereafter began having relations with his father, Sean “Diddy” Combs?
4. She is an equestrian. Her love of horses goes way back, and she even had aspirations to one day compete in the Olympics, according to Newsweek. Unfortunately, her horse-riding days came to an abrupt and nearly tragic end when she broke her back and injured her knee during a competition.
5. She has become such a trending brand in recent years that Meek Mill gave her a shoutout in his song “Going Bad.”