On Saturday, March 28 at the Detroit Library Main branch, rolling out hosted an invaluable and productive women’s seminar – Make Your History, Make Your Brand: Female Success Factor Seminar. The well-attended seminar, which featured high powered female executives and celebrities, was chocked full of ‘wow moments’ and addressed a myriad of issues impacting women’s ability to forge successful careers and businesses. The event which was co-sponsored by rolling out and McDonald’s Corporation received glowing reviews from participants who expressed profound appreciation for the speakers, remarks and networking. –roz edward
1. Educate: Make things happen by increasing and enhancing your knowledge and understanding of core professional and personal practices to move you closer to attaining your goals and achieving success.
2. Network: Make new business contacts and connections that could lead to clients, sales, investors, and other important opportunities.
3. Practical Application: Build your business acumen and your credentials along with your level of professionalism with real life examples and tips offered by other successful women.
4. Confidence and Sense of Pride: Feel more empowered and validated as an entrepreneur when you participate in the “live” business world.
5. Build Relationships: Business and professional relationships are integral factors in communicating and advancing your agenda on the path to success.
6. Peer-to-Peer Support: Direct interaction and immediate exchanges between like minded professional women can be your foray into new business and social ventures.
7. Mentorship: A mentor is that one person who can guide you, help you, take you under his or her wing, and nurture your career quest.
8. Advice: You’re guaranteed to hear at least one new tip or strategy that will help you identify solutions and strategies to steer you on your course.
9. Feedback: Having others to brainstorm and bounce ideas around with can save you time, money, and headaches.
10.Money: The more serious you are about investing time and energy into your business, the more likely you are to see that commitment translate into revenue.