Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade fans in uproar over ‘Kinky Boots’ performance

Kinky Boots Comments 2

Pages: 1 2 3 4

1. Megan Shufelt on November 29, 2013 at 11:03 am

I agree! I had to explain to my 4 year old why boys were dressed as girls. This is outrageous! This alone will effect if I ever watch it again. Macys shoud be ashamed of themselves

• DukeLax on November 30, 2013 at 8:55 am

Wow, I, i would not bring my 4 year old son to a drag queen show either. Nothing against drag queens, but children do not understand the lewdness that some of these drag shows involve. Macy’s made a very bad choice here.

2. Herman Peaquist on November 30, 2013 at 12:16 am

I didn’t ask you. You should be intelligent enough to figure out why people expecting the traditional Macy’s Thanksgiving Day family parade with Snoopy and Santa would be upset over this trash.

• DukeLax on November 30, 2013 at 8:58 am

Dorothy yer not in Kansas anymore. Maybe its a sign of the times when the traditional macys parade with snoopy and Santa, is replaced with cross dressing drag queens. Welcome to the new world.

• Herman Peaquist on November 30, 2013 at 9:39 am

Dorothy? You must have me confused with someone on the other team. It is evident that both Macy’s and NBC are feeling the heat from the American public over this nonsense, despite what the shrill shriekers would have you believe.

• Brian Bertrand on February 5, 2016 at 10:33 pm

No, you’re officially Dorothy from here on out.

3. Kelsey on November 30, 2013 at 6:02 am

I imagine that many Americans found this offensive. There’s a time and place for everything, and a traditional family holiday parade is not the place to bring in a drag queen float.

4. Papi on November 30, 2013 at 11:14 pm

” Oh Mommy, Mommy !! I want to go see the Trannies !!!! ”
    Well… at least you can now save money on the circus !!! ;D