Father finds his 11-year-old daughter living with 30-year-old sexual predator she met on Facebook

ChristopherSims

An Ohio father’s worst nightmare came to life after he discovered his 11-year-old daughter living with a 30-year-old sexual predator.

According to reports by the Chronicle-Telegram, an 11-year-old girl from Lorain, Ohio was reported missing on Feb. 19. Police and family members searched for the young girl, but her whereabouts remained unknown for two weeks.

However, the girl’s father continued to search for her around the city. On March 1, the father spotted his daughter leaving a house and getting into Chris Sims’, 30, car at 1 a.m. The young girl’s father followed the car and called police.

Thirty minutes later, the police stopped Sims and found the 11-year-old girl sitting in his backseat. After taking Sims into custody, the young girl revealed details of her relationship with Sims.

The girl told authorities she met Sims on Facebook and the two met face-to-face on Feb. 19. The girl eventually began living with Sims and the two engaged in sex on Feb. 26.

Sims was indicted for raping a minor in 2010, but charges were reduced to gross sexual imposition.

Sims is awaiting sentencing on that case and is currently being held for $1 million for having sex with the 11-year-old girl.

Tips to stop the internet predators who are hunting for your kids.

1. Gwendolyn Kelly-Boyer on March 10, 2014 at 6:19 pm

and still no death penalty. Move him and the girl’s father to Florida so that he can stand his ground.

• DMinor on March 10, 2014 at 6:52 pm

Although your comment made me laugh, it’s hella true! smh…

• djc263 on March 11, 2014 at 10:36 am

Doesn’t actually work that way, though perhaps we can get the DA to up the charges against the dad to first degree murder, doesn’t matter then, if the question of defense come sup at all you have disproved the premeditation requirement anyway. (and no you can’t simultaneously have SYG and premeditation, that’s why all the Michael Dunn controversy was such nonsense, you had to assume he was innocent of FDM to make SYG relevant)

• Xtaindby Xtreeme Ximplicity on March 10, 2014 at 7:37 pm

So real!

• Chawna on March 10, 2014 at 9:53 pm

i agree…now that will make me stand my ground all day………

2. Bj Strickland on March 10, 2014 at 7:22 pm

I hope not only does he get life but he’s strung up by his penis just for the hell of it. Disgusting!!! And that little girl doesn’t knows nothing about nothing and needs to be watched 24/7 and serious counseling because she is definitely missing something if he really thinks this 30-year is her boyfriend, so sad for her.

3. Brandon on March 10, 2014 at 7:23 pm

This is stupid the charge was raped but was reduced something about this case makes no sense and it stinks too why in the world is a 11 year old gone for that long living with a 30 year old how bad was it at home that she just left like that?

• CallmeChelle on March 10, 2014 at 10:38 pm

that was a previous charge from a different case..she is 11 I doubt anybody thought to have the sex & perverts talk..which is sad

4. Xtaindby Xtreeme Ximplicity on March 10, 2014 at 7:36 pm

We as parents HAVE to control more of the socializing that our children do online and in real life. Im so glad thatgat this family found their baby, and its a wonder that that 30 year old was murdered. I hope everything lines up well for tgem in the future…

5. robbiecee on March 10, 2014 at 9:14 pm

I truly tip my hat to this father. He did the right thing. However, had it been me Chris Sims would be as dead as a doornail, right now!

• Reggie Pettiford on March 11, 2014 at 3:25 pm

If it was me, the police would be see me covered in his blood as i punched kicked stomped, wrestling move and muy thai him close to death. And be in jail with him and beat him some more.

6. Chawna on March 10, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Statutory and a mandatory life sentence takes this idiot off the streets

7. Coro Fasho on March 10, 2014 at 10:44 pm

I would have called the coroner instead of police

8. MissRayford Tee on March 10, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Weirdest an saddest story ever.parents gotta do better

• pretap on March 11, 2017 at 3:38 pm

itsmyteetee, “parents gotta do better”, KNOW of parents who DO but children still refuse to listen in certain cases. This “child NEEDS” to be checked out, as there’s something else going on here. It doesn’t say if she “willingly” went with and stayed with him, why her family,friends, etc. What about whether or not any one was contacted, and so on. Sad and sick all the way around.

9. Terry L Anderson on March 10, 2014 at 11:50 pm

I got this…First things first. I wud have my cousin Big Mike whose 6º5, beat this sick bastard to within an inch of his life. Then I wud personally put an asswhuppin on this little hot in the ass girl, so thorough and complete, she wud be scared to even look at a man til she was THIRTY.Then and only then wud I have Big Mike deliver said Sick Bastard to the police…Ijs

• Joanne Durham on March 11, 2014 at 7:32 am

I was with you until the beating of the 11 year old part. That is going to fix what exactly? This girl was preyed upon. She was manipulated and possibly threatened. If anyone needs to be beaten outside of the perp..it’s her parents. We’re they monitoring her? Was there trouble at home? Was she modeling behavior seen in the home? If there were home issues…were the adults getting help? If not…why not? Too many issues to look at to solve what actually may be wrong here by beating the victim

• Jackie on March 11, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Why blame the parents?! These days you can’t spank your kids! It’s all about spare the rod, spoil the child! There are too many things that kids can get into!

• Joanne Durham on March 11, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Still fail to see where beating the child until she is afraid to even breathe in a mans direction is going to solve the issue. I am blaming the parents because I am a parent. And when my child was 11….she had no FB. There was no email address. There was no Twitter. MySpace at 13…shut down and 13 1/2 for inappropriate postings. I was that parent with fake accounts watching her online activity. Hell, I stalked her Twitter until she was 19. I was in her room poking around and looking. We went almost everywhere together. When she went to a friends house I dropped her off and picked her up. And I had a good idea of who lived in the house and who came and went on a regular basis. She had age appropriate freedoms. I wasn’t a prison guard. But, I watched over my child, plain and simple. And when I couldn’t watch her, I had a family member or very close FEMALE friend who did for me. Most importantly, while I did spank my child from time to time…I made sure that she knew my door was always open for anything, at any time. She knew that as a single divorced mom with a simpering jackass for a ex-husband…it was me and her. I was her last best defense in this universe. She knew she could trust me. So, there was no need to beat my child to death. Home needs to seem better than these streets….if home don’t seem that way…a child can be lost. And I think that a lost child is the issue here…which is a parental responsibility.

• Shannara Hanna on March 12, 2014 at 4:02 am

Joanne you can’t blame the parents. When I was 11, I wasn’t allowed to have a MySpace. I had one, ANYWAYS I just didn’t use my home computer and used a different name so my mother couldn’t find me. She didn’t know I had one until I was 14…a whole 3 years later. Nd that was only because my friend slipped up. These kids are more manipulative than you think, hun. ESPECIALLY now a days.

• George Prime on January 6, 2015 at 10:05 am

Sounds like you were a right devious little thing back then. So how can you be giving advice on here like ‘ don’t blame the parents’. Of course you can blame parents. They teach their children nothing when it’s early enough and then try to correct them when it’s too late and they end up like you were. Devious. Are you still like it now ?

• Shannara Hanna on March 12, 2014 at 3:58 am

No that little girl needs an ass whooping. She lost her fucking mind, oh but I’d help her find it for sure. Preyed on, my ass. Don’t get me wrong, the man IS a predator but she knows better than to be sneaking off with a GROWN ASS MAN. He could’ve killed her. I know she watch the news.

• La'Toya Si on March 14, 2017 at 3:50 pm

No she do need her butt beat! Do you rather her get a bruised but or somewhere laying dead? Because next time she won’t be so lucky!

• Sheath on March 17, 2017 at 12:32 pm

I was with you until you said “modeling behavior seen in the home” The only way that makes sense is of her parents were harbouring a child more than half their age and having sex with them.

• FauxRealFaux on March 11, 2014 at 8:40 am

She is an innocent child and was preyed upon by a sex offender. How in hell do you have audacity to say something that malicious about a child. You should be ashamed of yourself for postin such nonsensical garbage.

• Michael B. Steed Jr on March 11, 2014 at 9:13 am

this girl isnt as innocent she wasnt “kidnap” she met a older guy and want be hidden her parents back to meet this older guy im sure if the when the father seen his daughter in stress he would of acted in the moment and not followed them n called 911 im not saying beat for to death but the parents need to act this girl pretty much ran away n Joanna i half way with you for all you know parents didnt know she had a facebook or was monitoring n it wasnt any problems in the home some times a parent can n does all n more and the child still found a way around like using a friends phone im sure we all did things w/out our parents knowing, knowing their parents wont approve so they use a friend

• Terry L Anderson on March 11, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I agree Micheal B. Steed Jr. Everyone wants to down on me for saying I wud beat the little girls ass. I stand by that tho!!!!!! I’ve been an 11 year old girl b4 and if there was something I didn’t want my Mama to know, trust me she didn’t kno. If I REALLY stepped out of line as a child my Mama had no problem spankin that a$$….I LOVE my Mother AND I turned out just fine!!!! When my almost 32 yr old daughter stepped out of line as a child, I spanked that a $$….She’s married and living in Dallas. This is NO innocent 11 year old AND dude DIDNT kidnap her!!!! They can put her in timeout, ground her, take her phone and computer, NONE of that matters. She’s ALREADY having sex, she refers to dude as her boyfriend….she WILL do this again…ijs

• Joanne Durham on March 11, 2014 at 8:30 pm

If she’s not innocent at 11…then that proves my point. There is something wrong at home or in her mind. Beating her is not going to fix it. Violence does not always solve bad behavior. WHile I have spanked my own child from time to time, it’s not something to pulled out in every instance that a child disobeys. I still say and stand by the fact that more needs to be done for this girl and her family than pulling out the belt. That’s a simple lazy solution to a obviously much bigger problem. And..honestly its victim shaming/blaming. We don’t know how she ended up in the street. At 11, the onus is on the parent/guardian.

And FYI, I am not “downing” you. I just don’t agree.

• Wholetime on March 11, 2014 at 8:45 pm

just because she fast dont mean there is a problem at home. She may just think she fucking grown. Me im whooping ass thats just me. And if she was acting grown at 11 than u are right some onus has to go to pops cause he should have nipped that grown mentality in the bud . But better late than never., I hope he beats all the skin off her ass.

• Terry L Anderson on March 11, 2014 at 8:47 pm

No Joanne the fact that she’s not your normal and innocent 11 yr old, proves my point NOT yours. No innocent and normal 11 yr old would be online trolling for a hookup. No innocent and normal 11 yr old is having sex. No innocent and normal 11 yr old refers to a THIRTY yr old man as her boyfriend. Now, as for everyone wanting to dump on the Father and the type of home he provided his Daughter. I don’t buy that bs for a minute.This Father was obviously doing the best he could. I don’t believe ANY child should be abused.I don’t think spanking is ALWAYS the answer….BUT with this little girl u come back and talk to me AFTER u have grounded her, taken her phone and computer AND AFTER this baby brings her babies home to this obviously good Father…

• Joanne Durham on March 11, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Show me where in the article it was stated she was trolling for men online. All it says is she met him on FB. I have been approached by random men online several times until I learned to fix my privacy settings. And show me how he was a good dad just because he was looking for her. People put on shows after the fact all the time. Being with that man does not mean she went looking for him or any other man. Predators hunt victims. It is very likely she is a victim. Look at both sides and stop being ready to pull out the belt to fix her

• Terry L Anderson on March 11, 2014 at 10:07 pm

Timeout, taking her phone and computer, grounding her obviously DIDNT work….A well placed spanking is neither simple nor lazy and at this point couldn’t hurt!!! She met the petvert on FB that’s where she trolled for men.He did NOT kidnap/lure her, she was a willing participant. FB, also explains how she “ended up in the streets”, as u say. As for blaming the victim that’s just more current day psychobabble. Blaming the Father more of the same bs psychobabble. In the earlier post I meant “everyone wants to come down on me”. For what its worth Joanne I don’t agree with u either. I do enjoy the stimulating and obviously informed debate. Please feel free to continue to try and convince me to join ur team….Lol #TeamBeatThatAss

• Joanne Durham on March 11, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Here is the issue. She’s 11. She is young and easily manipulated. Believe it or not…she is a victim of a sex offender. That man knew she was 11 and went forward with what he wanted to with her. Now, once he got her, he probably intimidated her, threatened her…so she saw no way out. No one seems to want to addre4ss why she may have run away at 11…if she indeed ran away. Anyone here of the word “lured” before? Baiting the trap? Making the streets seems better than home? Again there are too many questions here about her home life and mentality that need to be answered. Beating her may only make things worse. Corporal punishment does not always work, trust me on that

• Wholetime on March 11, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Seeing u put it that way makes me soften my attitude a lil bit i cant lie lol. So i whoop her ass but not tear any skin from it. but she still gettting that ass whooped so she can understand that life is not all about her. its about me, her mom, her brothers and sisters, her aunts and uncles, my freinds who care about her and love her, her moms freinds who care about and love her , her grandparents, cousins, neices, nephews etc etc. She getting her ass whooped for putting people through the bullshitt. point blank there has to be a reprecussion there just has to be. My daughter would have hell cause my sister would whoop her ass, i would, and than i know my brother is. ts called structure and understanding that its a team effort and that you actions affect the lives of others

• Wtf on March 12, 2014 at 1:23 am

Her status turned to kidnapped when the 30 yr old grown ass man didn’t deliver her to her parents or the authorities, but instead preyed on 11 yr old mind and body. I WISH people that try to rationalize the behavior of pedophiles, and place blame on the child could go to jail too, as this mentality is a sickness and they should be put away too. See, these type of diseased minds procreate and fail to teach their kids what they’re ignorant to, and thus the cycle repeats. Let me help…THIS GUY HAS VIOLATED THIS CHILD, AND IS SOLELY GUILTY OF HIS VIOLATIONS!!! THE CHILD IS ONLY GUILTY OF BEING A CHILD (MINOR)! HE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED AND PUNISHED SOME MORE!!! WE MUST EDUCATE OURSELVES AND OUR KIDS ON THE DANGERS OUT HERE!

• Wholetime on March 11, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Yea i would fuck my daughter up i whoop her whole motherfucking ass right after i shoot dude in his face 16 times

• Terry L Anderson on March 11, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Thank U Wholetime….U can either spank that a$$ now OR get prepared to raise her AND her babies, that she’s gonna bring home…I personally ain’t havin it!!!!!

• Wholetime on March 11, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Exactly that shit aint hard to read between the lines. She sound like a fast one to me. She fast and he a perv. She deserve a mean ass whooping and that nigga deserve death. IMO her father is a fucking coward aint no way im just following a car that my daughter is in and i been looking for her all this time. I would have shot him on sight right in front of her and did what ever time they gave me knowing i did what i was supposed to do

• Terry L Anderson on March 11, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Thatz watz up….

• Harmony A E on April 2, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Hitting the girl is not the way ( or only way ) to deal with this situation. She definitely needs some type of discipline buy there are still many unanswered questions.

I don’t believe the father is at fault as the girl was probably sneaking around but there are apps and other programs that he could have used to monitor her. His ONLY crime was trusting his little girl. And I hope that girl can gain his trust back. He’s obvious a good person (didn’t kill the guy) and for some reason that didn’t rub off on the girl.

I think spending more time with her, trying to understand whatever reasoning she had for doing what she did (which will probably be messed up) and correcting that so it never happens again is the best course of action.

Scarring her for life will lead to even more problems and might even make her think she deserves to be abused and lead her to even worse men.

And again, I’m not completely against the idea of a gooder beatingredients but terrifying her for decades will solve nothing.

Thank you for reading this ridiculously long answer as I know this is an old article.

• Joanne Durham on March 11, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Ok..lets go with that..she is fast. Fine. WHY is she fast? WHAT happened to make her fast? THAT is what needs to be handled here. Beating her may stop her for the moment. But what happens when she gets a bug up her ass and rolls out 2 years later? Another beating? Put her out? Her and her family need help now..not more beatings and violence. The problem needs to solved at the foundation…not the surface

• Wholetime on March 12, 2014 at 5:14 pm

I was kid once and i dealt with plenty of fast young girls. Ran out of plenty of back doors with my freinds pulling our pants up and hopping fences. And those girls werent fast cause they were molested (though some probally were) or nothing like that. They were fast because they were fast naive or just plain gullibile. U may be right there may be a reason that girl is like that. But if im the father and i know that she just being grown just to be grown than im giving her a grown ass whoopin lol.. And i dont hit my daughter i have never spanked her and she is 11. But let me ever cacth her with a boy or having sex and im gonna fuck her ass up . no question about it.

• sisterrocki on March 18, 2017 at 3:41 pm

and then you would be in prison. a lot of good you can do your family in prison.

• Proudparentofan11yearold! on March 11, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Who ever was responsible for this child needs their ass beat not this child… The custodial parent or guardian was supposed to monitor her use on facebook… shoot my daughter is not allowed to have an account! It is parents responsibility to monitor what and who are children are communicating with.

• Terry L Anderson on March 11, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I hear u Proudparent…..but we both kno u can’t watch them 24/7. This little girl doesent sound to me like your 11 yr old, she doesent even sound like my 20 yr old GrDau. Dont get me wrong my first order if business wud be to have the Perv effed up, but I wud after that, give my little girl a good ole fashioned asswhuppin. She is NOT ur normal 11 yr old.Did u notice SHE said dude is her boyfriend. SHE’S having sex already…..Jsmdh

• Brionna on March 17, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I am one to say none us know what goes on in Her home. How do you know hes not a single father doing the best he can. Maybe he works & can’t monitor her 24 he’s a day she need her MF ass whooped at 11 as a african American child she knows what she doing. She ran away and willingly had sex and unless her dad instills fear in her she will do it again except she will be smarter and not get caught. You can’t blame parents bc my mother was a single mom and a awesome parent but I still ended up pregnant at 15. A grown ass child is going to do what they want. Whoop her ass all 2017.

10. Evelyn Radford on March 11, 2014 at 12:31 am

I hope the make a girl out of him while he’s locked up!

11. mshickman_31088 on March 11, 2014 at 4:45 am

What is going on at home that an 11 year old would run away with someone?

12. MzTastee368 on March 11, 2014 at 6:12 am

seriously what enjoyment can you get from an 11 year old… I hope he dies a slow death…

13. ruserious on March 11, 2014 at 6:12 am

an 11 yr old just ups and moves in with a complete stranger? Then smashes him? This girl is in like 5th grade…something seems really wrong here…maybe she has been molested by someone else in her family…Both the man and girl are disgusting

• danny baby on March 11, 2014 at 7:24 am

Some kids today are having sex extremely early. They take curious to a whole different level. You can question her household, but sometimes you have to question her motives and the people she be with. Home is not always messed when a child does something extreme.

• ruserious on March 15, 2014 at 9:16 am

Problems start in the home, but yes there will always be outside influences. What happens at home has a larger impact than what happens outside the home, or what influences may arise from media, etc.

14. ESTEBANAGOSTOREID777 on March 11, 2014 at 7:17 am

Death penalty!!

15. ESTEBANAGOSTOREID777 on March 11, 2014 at 7:21 am

Something is definitely wrong in this family for an 11 year old to just move out like this and start having sex with a grown man.

16. just Saying on March 11, 2014 at 8:34 am

Look, i can promise you I would’ve called the police, but I would’ve told them to bring the coroner…i almost lost my breakfast. where was her mother? Why was the father the ONLY one looking for her? SAD

17. oldskoolnyker on March 11, 2014 at 9:04 am

The police would have been called on me.. Someone would have heard the repeated gunshots!!!

18. Meandmybish on March 11, 2014 at 10:15 am

The father showed a lot of restraint. The minute I say my saw my child I would have shot the man then called the police.

19. Arthur McDonald on March 11, 2014 at 10:22 am

How did the statuatory rape charge get dropped???

20. Melanie Drake on March 11, 2014 at 11:17 am

The father should’ve killed his ass..HE WOULDVE GOT OFF..GEORGE ZIMMERMAN DID…SUMTIMES YU HAVE TO SAY PHUCK THE LAW…AGAIN ZIMMERMAN DID.AND HIS KILLING WASN’T JUSTIFIED INREGUARDLESS TO HIM BEING NOT GUILTY…

21. voicndawilderness on March 11, 2014 at 11:47 am

The parents shouldn’t get off scott free on this one. An 11 year old girl with an unmonitored facebook account is an invite for guys like this. C’mon…..

22. DAT NIGGA 4RM DA CHI on March 11, 2014 at 12:00 pm

smh sad

23. Sylvia Mayfield-Jackson on March 11, 2014 at 1:30 pm

A SICK BASTARD!

24. MrShabazz on March 11, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Dude deserves a medal just for the restraint he showed in not killing that guy.

25. Nicole Jones on March 11, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Nasty a**

26. phreaktor on March 11, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Question One: Why is an 11 year old on ANY type of social media??

27. kelly on March 11, 2014 at 7:54 pm

WAIT A DAM MINUTE …. in the 1800s slave owners had sex and raped many young 9 ,10, 11, 12, 13 year old girls …?? and in the 1930-1960s many men were sleeping with young girls in the south ..alabama mississippi , and florida, georgia ,,, in my town there was a 40 year old married to a 14 year old that was back in the 50s, i wasnt born but my moma told me of it …. so when did the laws get strict??? wen they should have been 100 years ago ….. i swear just like gay marriage is now in fashion an bout to be legal … ok we are a little twisted in beliefs ….in america ..but we have to draw the dam line ..this man should be made an example ! i mean CUTT OFF PENIS OF ANY MAN WHO MALEST A CHILD… NO IF AND OR BUTS …. I BET YOU IT WANT HAPPEN AGAIN IN USA …… TRUST ME THEY ONLY TRYIN TO FILL UP PRISONS NOT SOLVE THE CRIME STATISTIC

28. kelly on March 11, 2014 at 7:56 pm

PS …ALSO ANY PARENT WHO LET A CHILD HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON FACEBOOK UNDER 18 YRS OLD SHOULD BE ..JAILED FOR 6 MONTHS … AN 3 YEAR IN PEN ON SECOND CONVICITION ….. AGAIN IT CAN BE STOPPPED

29. Poet Shay Butter on March 11, 2014 at 9:41 pm

had he been castrated after the first offense,i wouldn’t be reading this article today.

30. Shannara Hanna on March 12, 2014 at 3:53 am

Call me crazy, but I’d have unleashed all types of hell on her ass. Even if she knows NOTHING about sex, I KNOW she knows better than to leave her family worried like that. Nd him? I can’t be absolutely sure that I’d have called the police. Maybe AFTER I castrated him but NOT before.

31. Kamanni Monny Wright on June 5, 2014 at 4:13 am

You wanna what makes an 11 year old fast? That idiot box that their put in front of, even Disney Channel glorifies sex, and the way tech moves nowadays the kids are getting informed before the parents. That kid needs 2 things more attention and affection from home so she doesn’t have to go out looking for it,(because she was preyed upon by a man older than herself who was willing to give her what daddy didn’t. I’m 23 and girls my age still fall for the stupidest lines.), and she needs a good old fashioned ass whooping because the little heifer knew better, and they said the dad found her himself that means HE WENT LOOKING regardless of how things are going in the house I gotta give him props because if he waited on the police, who knows what could have happened, and obviously he isn’t stupid because, he called the authorities so they could handle it when he found her.

32. George Prime on January 6, 2015 at 9:56 am

Maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention from her family and sought it elsewhere. Soon as someone showed any interest in her she was off and any love is better than none at all I suppose is what she may have thought. No excusing his behaviour either. He is adult and should know better.

33. Sekou Kasimu on March 11, 2017 at 3:21 pm

The father called the cops? Really? Incredible!!! He should be ashamed of himself! We all know exactly what he should have done don’t we?

34. Joseph Church Sr. on March 13, 2017 at 9:57 am

I got three kids in Ohio,and I live in South West Florida I wouldn’t. Care where I was when I seen my daughter coming out his house,because I would of known my bab, he would have got the death penalty then.

35. La'Toya Si on March 14, 2017 at 3:45 pm

These parents need to watch these fast A little girls! You have to give your children attention or else they will seek attention else where. I am currently dealing with my fast little niece and without supervision I could see her doing the same exact thing. He need to be thrown under the jail and she need to be in juvenile detention for running away. Trust and believe there will be other grown men in her future if they don’t get her all the way together!

36. ceeceebaker on March 15, 2017 at 11:26 am

Sounds like this kid was being molested at home, so she saw nothing wrong with have sexual relations with someone she met on facebook. This story is deeper than what meets the eye.

37. Intensity Lawz on March 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm

God forgive me kill him n all his kind

38. sisterrocki on March 18, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Violence begets violence. That is true. You beat her. She will suffer. Down the line- she will beat someone else- probably her child. She needs something else to change her behavior. I think something is going on that needs to come to the surface. She is getting attention from that man —she wants attention. I am a social worker/therapist. I was an 11 year old girl- I know where she is coming from. I have worked w/many young girls ( I used to run the Girls Emancipation Program- to get girls off the streets, and out of abusive homes) I do know what I am talking about. Just because you were beat as a child, does not make it a good idea to beat children. There are other ways to discipline your children. New ways to do something may take education, more time, more energy- they are not for people who are looking for an easy way out! This man found a young vulnerable girl looking for attention. He took advantage of her. She is a minor, not able to make a good decision on her own. Don’t beat her because she looked for love outside her family. She made a poor decision. That is why we don’t allow minors to make decisions and do other things that adults do. She needs to be in counseling to show her other ways to get her needs met. She can work out her problems in counseling. Instead of working things out on the “street”. People, please get over prehistoric ways of disciplining children and get with modern times. It requires you be willing o look at things differently, try something new, want to make things work. Beatings are not helping- as you can see by the way youth are turning out. Love should not hurt. thanks for reading.

39. nosey rosy on March 18, 2017 at 8:53 pm

ok ,where in hell is parents when girl and boys are alone? they need adult supervision for teens , a daycare is appropriate where they can be in dorm and hang out play cards talk and co exist with other girls . during parents work hours . its sad you have to work and leave them alone cause the internet is raising them and i saw more lock on computors where a parent is fined if a child is allow acces to a computor. get them off computors period , learning should happen in class , parent try to passify them cause they have to be away from them . no body there to monitor or correct them and that leaves them seeking trouble ,and how do you stop it ? you have to make an effort

40. Had Enough on March 18, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Bu…But…wait……..I thought it was only fat, balding, unemployed, middle-aged WHITE men living in their mom’s basement that did this to ch…ch…childre………*POOF* (sound of tiny liberal head imploding).

41. Had Enough on March 18, 2017 at 10:43 pm

Just realized this story was from back in 2014. The guy has probably BEEN out of jail and the girl is most likely working on her third “keed”. So goes life in the jungle.

42. Gisela McCurdy on March 27, 2017 at 7:12 pm

A sexual imposition ?
    Are the Authorities there sick in the head too ? !!!!!!!

43. Yahya Mumin on April 2, 2017 at 3:22 am