Serena Williams shares sexy bikini-clad Snapchats

Serena Williams/Snapchat

Serena Williams/Snapchat

Tennis star Serena Williams inspires #bikinigoals everywhere.

This week, the No. 1 ranked women’s singles tennis player gave fans a front row seat to her poolside R&R session. In a series of pics taken via Snpachat, the 34-year-old showed off her toned abs and a belly ring, in a strappy black bikini.

Serena Williams/Snapchat

Serena Williams/Snapchat

In another image, Williams serves nothing but backside as she lounges on a pool chair. Despite dealing with body shamers on a regular basis, Williams continues to be body-positive, serving as an example and inspiration to be proud of who you are — despite the haters.

“It’s me and I love me and I learned to love me and I’ve been like this my whole life, and I embrace me, and I love how I look,” she told “Good Morning America” last year. “I love that I’m a full woman and I am strong, and I’m powerful, and I’m beautiful at the same time, and there’s nothing wrong [with] that.”

For a look at Williams sexiest swimsuit snaps to date, check out the gallery below.

1. Debbie Moss on July 30, 2016 at 5:16 pm

AMAZING STUNNING ELIQUETT REFRESHING ,, what is there to hate only people with bad bodies bad hair ,and a pinchant for hating on beauty will say anything negative about this woman putting body aside .. she has talent the world best tennis player since author ashe , serene is amazing .. she is already legendary 30 years from now she will be still topic of sculptures imitating her body as a statue at some museum mall or college and im sure she dont care bout a few silly blacks and racist whites THIS IS WHAT A BLACK FEMALES BODY SUPPOSE TO BE SCULPT WORTHY

• Sol Rothstein on August 1, 2016 at 12:03 pm

SHE looks like a MAN with a WIG ON…sorry.

• Public_Programming on August 2, 2016 at 11:37 am

Brainwashed with the European standard of beauty..

• Sol Rothstein on August 2, 2016 at 11:58 am

Exactly, why is she wearing a WHITE WOMAN’S hair weave. Why is she posing so provocative.

She is the BEST Female Tennis player hands down. Why act like this…aka just another BLACK FEMALE showing the entire world. NO MATTER how talented I am, I am just another piece of ASS.

Shame on S. Williams.

• Public_Programming on August 30, 2016 at 2:40 pm

When you know better you do better. I’m sure she was too busy practicing, winning pro games, and banking big bucks to get the lesson of consciousness. Maybe her daddy could of hipped her. smh

• Sol Rothstein on August 31, 2016 at 11:38 am

So in other words, you CONDONE her acting not like a respectable BLACK FEMALE Athlete. YOU would prefer she act like a BLACK WHORE, as long as she has money.

NOW DO you see why BLACK AMERICA is ruined by BLACK WOMEN like you. Have some fucking morals, ethics and STANDARDS.

• Public_Programming on September 2, 2016 at 4:40 pm

What is respectable? God made a woman’s body, but It’s male trash like yourself who objectified it and made is sexual.. You’re the type of dude that hates women and anything successful for that matter. Your type stay hatin’ on the Black woman when she do her thing, but will turn around and wife up Becky Kardashian and strippers in a heartbeat..Ya’ll don’t want standards.. FOH…Like most males you’re confused.. STFU

• Sol Rothstein on September 3, 2016 at 10:04 am

Shut your MOUTH/DICK HOLDER…you black strumpet.

• Public_Programming on September 2, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Like ya’ll nikkaz care about morals and standards. Half of ya’ll stay wifin’ up Becky Kardashian who done f*cked all your friends and these stripper b1tches.. FOH

• Sol Rothstein on September 3, 2016 at 10:01 am

I would take a Kardashian, over all you BLACK STRUMPETS…trying to be a Kardashian. YOU BUTT HURT that WHITE WOMEN can look better with big booties, than YOU ALL.

• Public_Programming on September 6, 2016 at 11:55 am

LMAO.. You wish she looked as good as Black women..but what does one expect you have ED your damn self.

• Sol Rothstein on September 7, 2016 at 11:33 am

DICK FACE…please, you all putting White women WEAVE in your hair and SKIN BLEACHING to look like WHITE WOMEN…

Blond hair is NOT A TRAIT of Black DNA…hello

• Sol Rothstein on September 1, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Liar…

• Public_Programming on September 2, 2016 at 4:34 pm

U mad ’cause your daddy didn’t teach you anything.. Obviously

• Sol Rothstein on September 3, 2016 at 10:05 am

I don’t need my father to teach me when he sent me to PRIVATE SCHOOL! NOW take your public school education and get a JOB, or save your BLACK Neighborhood. It’s infested with CRIME, DRUGS, and vacant Crack Buildings.

• Public_Programming on September 6, 2016 at 11:57 am

Private school? Don’t make me laugh. No one in private school uses “butt hurt” .. Clearly you went to Gutta trash Prep.

• Sol Rothstein on September 7, 2016 at 11:32 am

Columbia University, is a private college…DICK FACE…butt hurt BLACK WHORE…Thank you very much.

• Guest on August 3, 2016 at 8:44 am

Now I’m convinced that you are a [email protected] man.

• Sol Rothstein on August 3, 2016 at 10:40 am

Now I am convinced that YOU are a TRANNY…Stud.

• Public_Programming on September 6, 2016 at 11:57 am

U would know since that’s all you date.

• Sol Rothstein on August 7, 2016 at 10:48 pm

BOOTY is better than that MAN PUSSY.

2. Jazzman450 on July 31, 2016 at 3:52 am

Nice a$$!!

3. DH on July 31, 2016 at 12:20 pm

GOOD LORD…that tummy is toned and that is some chocolaty goodness…..GOOD LORD!!!!!!!! And of course da booty is…well…scrumptious.

4. Eyedre on August 3, 2016 at 7:16 pm