Today, Dec. 20 is National Sangria Day and Truly Spiked & Sparkling has exactly what you need for holiday entertaining, the Truly Sangria, a refreshing twist on the classic holiday punch bowl.
The Truly Sangria’s secret ingredient is Truly Spiked & Sparkling’s newest style, Sicilian Blood Orange. At 5 percent ABV and only 100 calories, 1 gram of sugar and 2 grams of carbs, Truly is made with simple ingredients and contains no artificial sweeteners. Blood oranges are known to be juicy and refreshing, and less sweet than traditional oranges, and incorporating them into the sangria gives it a citrusy, sparkling kick.
- 6 ounces Truly Spiked & Sparkling Sicilian Blood Orange
- 2 ounces red wine
- Assorted citrus fruits
- Assorted fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- In advance, soak fruit in brandy
- Combine 6 ouncesTruly Spiked & Sparkling Sicilian Blood Orange and 2 ounces red wine in red wine glass over ice
- Garnish with orange slice
- Note: to make batch sangria, use 3:1 ratio of Truly Spiked & Sparkling Sicilian Blood Orange to red wine.