George Michael reportedly was battling heroin addiction

George Michael (Photo Source: Facebook/George Michael)

George Michael (Photo Source: Facebook/George Michael)

The death of ’80’s pop star George Michael has left his fans around the world in shock. The singer’s body was found by his boyfriend Fadi Fawaz, a celebrity hairdresser. Fawaz recently described the discovery of Michael’s body to media. He stated, “We were supposed to be going for Christmas lunch. I went round there to wake him up and he was just gone, lying peacefully in bed. We don’t know what happened yet. Everything had been very complicated recently, but George was looking forward to Christmas, and so was I. Now everything is ruined. I want people to remember him the way he was – he was a beautiful person.”

But there is another aspect to his death that is now being revealed. Unnamed sources close to the singer have stated that he had been battling a heroin addiction that was quickly spiraling out of control. The singer reportedly overdosed on one occasion. The source stated to media, “He’s been rushed to A&E [British Accident & Emergency department of a hospital] on several occasions. He used heroin. I think it’s amazing he’s lasted as long as he has.”

In late 2014, it was rumored that Michael had entered an exclusive rehab facility in Switzerland for an addiction to crack cocaine. Recent pictures of Michael showed him a shadow of his former glory days, sporting a pot belly and hanging out at local pubs in the small town in which he lived. For a number of years, the singer suffered from severe depression that arose from the death of his longtime lover Anselmo Feleppa to AIDS. Michael gave generously to AIDS organizations as well as secretly to individuals in need.

No autopsy results have been released yet but death from cardiac arrest is a known cause of death for many longtime heroin users.

1. Billy on December 27, 2016 at 12:22 pm

He’s been dead less than two days and you idiots can’t wait to sh$t on him. Shame on you all.

• dick green on December 29, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Fuck off. He was a faggot cocksucker who kept a needle in has arm, a crackpipe in his mouth and a peter up his ass at all times. The only difference between him and your average junkie on the street was people bought his shitty music. I couldn’t tell you why, I thought it was horrible. He’s in Hell now where he belongs so put your fucking violin away and kill yourself so you can go visit him if you’re so upset.

• Billy on December 29, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Big words from an internet pussy, how can you call anyone a cocksucker with a name like dick green? I get it your dicks green because some cow took a shit on your dick when you where fucking it. Go to hell you pice of shit pussy.

• Billy on December 29, 2016 at 6:51 pm

You better hope I don’t kill anything you pussy mother fucker cause if I decide too you better pray I don’t run into you.

• dick green on December 30, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Lol awwwwww da widdle baby is mad! Well I’m glad this filthy sodomite is dead and I hope you go next.

• Billy on December 30, 2016 at 2:20 pm

You probably also hope one day you’ll look in your pants and a dick will appear, ain’t gonna happen. The only way you’ll ever find one is if you check your mouth. You have no hope you fuckin loser.

• dick green on December 30, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Are you crying? lol It sounds like you’re crying.

• Billy on December 30, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Are you still pissed that you had to serve jail time for stealing that Brokeback Mountain DVD?

• dick green on December 30, 2016 at 6:40 pm

No. I’ve worked past that in therapy. Are you still pissed that you have to find another fudge packer to stalk not that this maggot is dead?

• Billy on December 30, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Give it up queer you’re getting tiresome with your lame shit.

• dick green on December 30, 2016 at 2:50 pm

What’s wrong Crybilly? Do you get said when the other GRIDS fags die? Boo hoo hoo. Go to the gay bar and drown your little homo sorrows.

• Billy on December 30, 2016 at 3:22 pm

You’re really stuck on the gay crowd shit what’s the matter don’t none of them wanna ram one up your bucket? For your information I’ve been married to my wife for the last ten years you little bitch. Still can’t find Mr Right you slimy mother fucker. Try wiping your ass and clean your dogs semen out of your hair. Until then that Louisville slugger gonna have to do. You sound just like that other homo in Florida who killed a bunch of his own kind just because he was a social outcast. My suggestion to you is leave the innocents alone and just kill yourself. You’ll die a hero for making the world a better place.????????

• dick green on December 30, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t you were married. Was it to George Michaels? Or some other guy?

• Billy on December 30, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Your mom must have fucked a retarded goat, no other explanation for you.

• dick green on December 31, 2016 at 7:23 am

George Michaels must have fucked your dad and had a butt baby. No other explanation for you.

• Billy on December 31, 2016 at 10:17 am

Kinda angry is that because your dad got killed at that pulse nightclub.

• dick green on December 31, 2016 at 10:30 am

What’s the pulse nightclub Crybilly?

• Billy on December 31, 2016 at 11:29 am

Your old stomping grounds, it’s where you and daddy went for beef sandwiches.??

• dick green on December 31, 2016 at 11:48 am

Eeeewwwww yuck! I just googled it. You sure seem to know a lot about gay stuff. You get into Internet fights defending faggot dope fiends like Georgie boy. Are you sure when you say ‘wife’ you don’t mean ‘husband’ Crybilly? Or are you married to a trans?

• Billy on December 31, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Don’t try to use my words, if you think I’m gay go look at your moms forehead that isn’t noxzema on it.

• dick green on December 31, 2016 at 12:11 pm

I use any words I want Freckle Juice.