Sheree Whitfield lands a scripted TV gig; Chateau Sheree revealed (video)

Sheree Whitfield Photo Credit Jonell Whitt via Steed Media

Sheree Whitfield Photo Credit Jonell Whitt via Steed

Chateau Sheree keeps winning despite what Whitfield’s haters on the blogs keep putting out there. This weekend on the season finale of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” we will see Whitfield celebrating the long-awaited five-year building process of Chateau Sheree. It was just three years ago that bloggers were reporting live from the site of her house and she was taking bloggers to court for trespassing on her private property. We will never forget Funky Dineva’s live broadcast when he made the statement, “We don’t even know if this is good wood.”

Photo Credit : Youtube screen shot

Photo credit: YouTube screenshot

Then we have to reminisce about the time Bravo’s Andy Cohen asked NeNe Leakes and Phaedra Parks to report what they say when they drove by. Parks said sticks and dirt, and Leakes referred to the property as “Neverland” claiming that’s what it would always be.

These ladies had no faith in Whitfield’s vision of her ballroom and the future palace for her and her family. But the joke is on you because it’s now a finished product. Whitfield has obtained her official certificate of occupancy and she has finally nestled into the lovely Chateau Sheree.

Not only has Whitfield completed the Chateau Sheree project, her new video tour shows she got those lavish appliances she was longing for and the bigger news is, according to several reports and IDMB, apparently she’s landed a new gig on the scripted television series titled “Altered Reality.” The scripted show is based on the misconceptions about reality television stars. Whitfield will be joining other reality television stars reality stars Joanna Krupa, Jill Zarin, Gretchen Rossi, Alexis Bellino and Joyce Giraud (all former “Real Housewives” cast members).

Against all the odds the girl from Cleveland who remained strong despite enduring teenage pregnancy, a high-profile divorce from a Hall of Fame athlete, lack of a high school diploma, and lost her job on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” only to come back and reclaim her peach and turn up all season long as “the bone carrier.” What can we say? Whitfield is the brand that keeps on winning in the world of entertainment.

1. Kaprise Winston on April 9, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Nice! I’m so glad Sheree finished her chateau and it’s well appointed. Love her.
    #whogonecheckmeboo

2. CBaby23 on April 10, 2017 at 8:38 am

Yes Ma’am, Sheree! You did the damn thang, lady. So proud and happy for you and your family. May God continue to bless and keep you all.

3. GetReal2014 on April 11, 2017 at 1:49 pm

This article is full of lies. There is no certificate of occupancy, the house is still not finished and she has liens all over the place. Why tell lies. Sheree is a loser and always will be.

• The Champ on April 11, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Real talk. Sherain’t dirty laundry is all over the Internet for public viewing. Anybody who believes in her lies, is as delusional as she is. Where have you been? I’m missing our frequent chats ☺

• GetReal2014 on April 11, 2017 at 3:35 pm

I’ve been having problems getting on our favorite site. Internet problems, but it lets me on other blogs so go figure. I haven’t been able to get on since Saturday night. I missed Sunday’s episode but from what I read I didn’t miss much. I’m going to delete it when I get home. That’s the other thing I’m away from home so I haven’t had as much time to post either.

• The Champ on April 11, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Oh ok, They put up a post the other day about an Internet issue with the site. They also made a note to tell the poster’s how to fix the problem. I hope that helps, I was having issues posting late Sunday evening. Glad to hear you’re well and happy I found you ☺

• GetReal2014 on April 11, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Good, I thought something was wrong.

• Rochean L Spencer on April 11, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Why even read the article why be hating on this woman
      .Why are you so fukin worried about her SMH

• GetReal2014 on April 11, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Why are you so fukin worried about me? SMH. This is a public board. If you can’t stand other people’s opinions push yourself away from the keyboard. So damn childish.

4. Rochean L Spencer on April 11, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Not understanding why so many folks worried a bout her …Clearly the house looks good and she accomplish her goal….Why b so fuking negative….Makes no sense ….She’s Bak on the show house built …She looks good ….Sounds like she living her best life

5. Lisa Bolden on August 4, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Well I think she’ree is doing real good ,and she didn’t need a man to help her in any way not even for financial gain, keep doing u sheree and see u on season 10.