Thompson’s ex-girlfriend and Jenner’s sister, Khloe Kardashian, tried to come for Woods and blame her for Kardashian’s already broken relationship with Thompson — but that got halted with a quickness. In case you hadn’t heard, social media wiped the floor with Kardashian’s wig with the #FreeTristanThompson and #TeamJordynWoods hashtags. There have been reports that Woods and Jenner were trying to patch up their fractured friendship, but nothing has been solidified.
In the interim, Jenner has reportedly leaned hard on her friend Heather Sanders since she understandably does not have many close friends.
Here are five things to know about Jenner’s new BFF Sanders, according to Elle.com.
1. Sanders owns her own business: Sanders is the founder of the website Sorella Boutique, established in 2012 with Brittney Turner. It says on the site that “We were 20 years old with no fashion background or training but a lot of hustle and drive! Starting with an inventory of 10 products and packing packages on the floor of our apartment, we never imagined how far we would get…”
2. Sanders is married with children: Sanders is engaged to rapper King Trell. In 2015, she had her first child, Zoe, and and then had their son, Zane, last year.
3. Sanders had her baby about the same time as Jenner.
In Jenner’s video “To Our Daughter,” Sanders talks about the fact that they were pregnant at the same time.
4. She has a successful YouTube channel: In addition to Sorella Boutique, Sanders and her husband host the YouTube channel “Heather and Trell’s Family” which boasts over 85,000 subscribers.
4. She’s known Kylie since they were teens: Sanders was introduced to Jenner at Jenner’s Sweet 16 party, where Tyga was performing. Sanders was already dating King Trell, who is reportedly Tyga’s BFF.
5. Sanders and Jenner share a friendship with Woods: Elle said the two were BFFs at one point. In an Instagram post from 2017, she put up a picture of her and Woods with the hashtag #realsisters (above).