Skip to content

50 Cent claims Missy was sleeping with Olivia

olivia

50 Cent and the reunited G-Unit have been making the media rounds and clearing the air about the controversial group and their well-publicized infighting over the years.

During a recent interview with “The Breakfast Club,” 50 was asked about any animosity he had towards former G-Unit starlet, Olivia. When Charlamagne mentioned that Olivia had recently been on the show and said that Fiddy took issue with her working with Missy Elliott, 50 denied her claims — and added that the truth was that she and Missy had become more than collaborators.

“Nah, I didn’t have no problem,” 50 Cent said. “Missy started hitting it, if you really wanna know. See, it’s her fault for actually saying that to you. Trust me.”

Olivia spoke to the Breakfast Club” a few days ago as she promoted her new book, Release Me: My Life, My Words. During the interview, she admitted that she’d had a sexual attraction to 50 Cent himself during her time on his label.

“Yeah, he was cute,” she said, recalling her infatuation with Fiddy. “We was having a conversation just saying you know, ‘I’m attracted to you.’ ‘Okay, ‘well I’m attracted to you too, but we can’t do nothing cause it’s going to mess up everything.’ So we left it there.”

As G-Unit spoke to the Breakfast Club about their rough patches, Lloyd Banks also mentioned during the interview that he took G-Unit’s estrangement personally.

“I took it personal to be honest,” Banks said. “But we’ve been through a lot, man. And people go through they ups and downs. And I just feel like it was never not about the music for me. And that’s what’s most important. And I feel like a lot of people, for some reason they’re not leading no more. I keep hearing people say ‘I don’t care. I’m not a rapper. I don’t do—’ Then what you do then?”


4 Comments

  1. soisaid on September 5, 2014 at 12:55 pm

    olivia seems like she is desperate to do anything to make it in the biz. she had a lousy upbringing so she has that anything goes mentality.

  2. MISSYCAT(UBESTIABELIEVEIT on September 5, 2014 at 2:15 pm

    I remember when this chick Olivia was on the first love and hip hop in New York and she was so unconfident about herself she didn’t want to do nothing..she was hating on a chick Somaya which now brings me to realization that you probably want to get with her .too olivia is getting her stuff and all types of trouble.she got caught having an affair with the chick from salt and peppers husband but it was salt husband, that she got caught with I was wondering where she was at all of a sudden she wasn’t on love and hip hop of New York anymore so that’s where she was at out fooling around with somebody else’s husband and this claim that allegedly she had an affair with Missy Elliott that’s sooo weird she needs to get put in her place.

    • Shady Jack Jones on September 5, 2014 at 5:40 pm

      She didn’t say she had an affair with Missy Elliot, that b*tch-a** n*gga 50 cent said it. How a n*gga gone put a babe out there like that. That n*gga been a ho-a** n*gga for a long time. Petty sh*t always in the game….and got money!! WTF Maaan??? Ya’ll should be trying to sympathize with this twrily-bird ho Olivia. She needs some help with her swag game…or maybe she just need some d*ck in her life. LOL, matter-o-fact 90% of ya’ll ho’s need some d*ck in ya life, Calm down n sh*t. The other 10% is hoeing out of both side of their drawers! LOL

      • MISSYCAT(UBESTIABELIEVEIT on September 5, 2014 at 8:11 pm

        LOL LOLLL HEY YOUR RIGHT I can’t stand 50 cent that dude is dirty and going around bullying people on the internet should I say cyber bullying people so I agree with you on that but (((sympathze))) I guess kind of sympathize but she got her own self in that bag and she have to own up to her sloppiness like go to 101 room teach me how to SWAG or something oh yeah but that ( 25 cent ) he will get whats coming with his big beaver mouth ugly Planet of the Apes looking self but u crack me up