Spotted: P. Diddy, Naomi Campbell, NeNe Leakes dine at TAO during #NYFW

Nene Leakes, P.Diddy and Naomi Campbell (Photo Credit: @PearceyProper)

Nene Leakes, P.Diddy and Naomi Campbell (Photo Credit: @PearceyProper)

P. Diddy, Naomi Campbell, and Nene Leakes finished off Fashion Week last night (Sept. 11) at TAO Downtown in New York.

The trio enjoyed dinner in the private SkyBox. Nene recapped the night this morning by posting the below on Instagram:

About last nite! So my girl @iamnaomicampbell calls me up & say “let’s hit the town darling (in my Naomi voice LOL) she scoops me up from my hotel and the rest is history! No I think the rest is a movie LOL! Love herThis is how you do fashion week #thecatsmeow

1. butterbeanbabe on September 12, 2014 at 4:42 pm

this is the reason her ugly ass thank she important she still aint getting no good movie roles , tyler perry aint even calling her she would play another madea like madeas twin sister or somthing , ugggh this chick is mogugipan ugly THAT NOSE JESUZ

• MISSYCAT(UBESTIA BELIEVEIT,) on September 12, 2014 at 8:21 pm

oh my god they let Magilla gorilla dine with them that’s a shame how did she get in there her true colors will show up Nene don’t get a doggie bag she get a monkey bag and they better not put lasagna in that bag they better be bananas in it so muchr her trainer taught her how to eat with human people now she can sit down and actually eat with humans thats big things for a gorilla like NeNe Leakes but they’d better lock her up before she eat a human being up gorillas can be real devious and cunning and that’s hood for ya! please my hommie don’t be eaten while you reading this and spitting soup all over the place because I don’t want you choking over there and that’s not good LOLLLLL

• butterbeanbabe on September 17, 2014 at 7:42 pm

omg i did throw my food up and choked almost YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY ABOUT NENE …. SHE REALLY DO LOOK LIKE A BANANA FREAK … THEY BETTA STOP MESSIN AROUND IN THAT BABOON CAGE .. SHE GONNA END UP EATING PUFF DADDY ASS UP .. HE ALWAYS HUGGIN UP WITH SOME REALITY FREAK… i hate puff daddy ass he makees me soooooo sick .. how could his ugly ass have two women ? and kim porter is as stupid as gabby union .. desperate hos will do anything to keep a man around

2. Nehes Ba'a Rayay on September 13, 2014 at 12:28 pm

P.Diddy ain’t ‘Rocking the Vote’ for this U.S. Midterms in November??? Guess it’s against his Master’s Agenda ole ‘SATIYR'(Baphomet) Dude!!! #theblindinglightofmisinformationmustend

• lynn on March 9, 2015 at 6:48 pm

The haters are gonna hate,I love nene leakes and I think she is awesome,so.leave her alone no one here knows her on a personal level so please dont judge her. Lets uplift our black sisters becuz black women rock!!!!

• lynn on March 9, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Some people can be so jealous of other people,especially if they aint in the lime light. She the highest paid on rhoa,she has acting roles,and all sorts of gigs I wish I had her money so let the haters talk!!!