‘I’m delivered’ Internet star Andrew Caldwell says he dated Kordell Stewart

Andrew Caldwell/Vimeo Screenshot

Andrew Caldwell/Vimeo Screenshot

Andrew Caldwell became famous last year after a video of him declaring at the Church of God in Christ conference in St. Louis, “I’m not gay no more.” After a slew of songs, spoofs and cartoons about Caldwell flooded the internet, his star quickly fell as fans moved on to the next random internet sensation. But now Caldwell is back in the news again after allegedly claiming that he dated former football and “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kordell Stewart.

In a new interview with “The ShakeUP Morning Show,” Caldwell opened up about his past and claimed that he even slept with “RHOA” star Porsha Williams’ ex-husband.

“I dated Kordell,” he said. Caldwell says that he knew Stewart was married, but he only slept with him once. However, he claims that one time was enough to get many of the perks that Stewart’s ex-wife enjoyed.

“I had everything that Porsha got… I had bags, purses, cars. I’m in a Jaguar right now. Honey, did you see that Jaguar over there?” Caldwell said.

Caldwell added that he dated other professional football players, too.

“I was like, ‘Mmm… I like football players… I dated other football players too, I dated some of the Rams,” Caldwell claimed.

As most know, Stewart has been the subject of gay rumors for years and Williams even insinuated after their divorce that she suspected during their marriage that Stewart may be attracted to men.

However, Stewart seemed to brush off Caldwell’s allegations with a simple tweet:

Kordell Stewart - Andrew Caldwell Response

1. Malibu Jones on October 5, 2015 at 10:08 am

Is it better to respond or ignore? A hit dog will holler is all I have to say. Tweet on…

2. [email protected] on October 5, 2015 at 11:22 am

I would think that if it were NOT true, Kordell would sue him

• Paytc on October 5, 2015 at 1:06 pm

One would think you are right. But at what expense do you continue to open that can of worms? Hiring lawyers and p.r. firms aren’t cheap. And that brings more negative attention?

We all know some will believe what they want to believe regardless.
      An allegation like that may be hard to prove true or false, when it is based on hearsay. Most that make these types of claims are gold diggers. And the best gold diggers set a trap and use video as proof that such allegations are true.

Kordell was successful enough to make it to the NFL. And made it as a pro bowl player.

That is a fact ! Congratulations to him for that accomplishment. Privite and personal business is not every body’s business. Not sure what Caldwell is successful at doing. Internet star?
      We live in some interesting times that’s for sure.

Paytc

3. Missgee62 on October 5, 2015 at 12:28 pm

TRUE

4. Brezzy B on October 5, 2015 at 12:54 pm

This is some bullsh×t…and ya’ll run with this sh×t??? This confused soul is a known liar and possibly mentally ill. He wants to make a point that he got “…the same stuff Porshea got”. Right there you know he’s trippin’. Jealously and wanting to be like a bit×ch is a mutha f×cker. If Black Lives Matter, then lets clean this kind of bullsh*t up.

5. Gloria C on October 6, 2015 at 12:28 pm

I saw the video, this dude is going straight to hell. Whats worst is these lame internet radio shows that will do anything for publicity. It’s obvious this Caldwell dude is a flaming sissy, not even trying to hide it. But, instead of calling him on it–and his blasphemy–they encourage his ridiculous 15 minutes and his obvious distain, disregard & disrespect of and for the church. SMDH