Woman embarrasses University of Michigan football star who allegedly gave her an STD

jabrill

Photo credit: @jabrillpeppers Twitter

Jabrill Peppers of the University of Michigan was recently blasted by a woman who claims that they were in a relationship. Earlier this week, nearly 5,000 fliers were posted around the campus of the University of Michigan with details of a love affair gone wrong.

In the letter, the woman claims that she was infected with an STD by Peppers, twice. “Thank you for giving me chlamydia again … I cannot stomach to see your face again knowing that you’re infecting other young women, which as you may know, is a felony … And now after I found out that you were having relations with a Caucasian young broad while you were still having sex with me raw. Because you’ve messed up my life, I’ going to do my best to mess up yours,” she wrote.

Peppers, who is the star safety on the football team, responded to the allegations on Twitter. “The slander is crazy. My word is all I have, I will continue to walk with my chest and chin high. People love bringing someone down. #prayedup,” he tweeted.

Peppers has yet to reveal if he will sue the woman for defamation, but it could serve as a distraction for the football team which is currently ranked as the No.12 team in the nation.

It’s important for all adults to continue practicing safe sex. Chlamydia is the most common STD and there were over one million cases diagnosed in 2010. The STD can be treated, but can cause severe damage in women without treatment. It can also potentially cause pelvic inflammatory disease and lead to infertility.

1. ceeceebaker on October 30, 2015 at 12:00 pm

No sweetie, you gave it to yourself again by not protecting yourself. HIV is real wise up.

• guest on October 30, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Exactly! Not once but twice!

2. Ben Hill on October 30, 2015 at 2:37 pm

It’s not his fault that she gave it up twice without a condom

• PeachDragons on November 1, 2015 at 12:58 pm

So if you sleep with a women who knowingly has herpes but doesn’t tell you…You would not blame her for giving it to you. Weird, the law would think otherwise.

In your world men can walk around with a bumpy pussy infested itchy, swollen dick and have sex with 400 women but the blame is on the women failing to protect themselves? Maybe the bastard with the pimpled burning dick should not have sex, period! Are you telling the he has no responsibility even though he is engaging in the act.

I don’t know how you have sex but sex involves two people saying yes, they both were nasty strangers, period. You are blaming the women for a guy giving her an STD, someone with an STD should not be having sex, period.

I personally don’t see why the women is so shocked she got an STD from that ugly football juggling whore, I would have guessed worms because he looks like an animal.

• 5aiah on November 1, 2015 at 2:30 pm

The “black man” will never accept responsibility for anything. Somehow they will claim the “white man” is responsible for this. “We jus following the game the white bois play, they do the same thing”.

• Real Man on November 1, 2015 at 10:34 pm

she gave him sex without a condom TWICE!! She knew he was burning and continued to allow unprotected sex. The first time was his fault, but she deserves blame for letting it happen again. She only got mad when he was sleeping with the “young caucasian broad.”

3. boogabutt on October 30, 2015 at 3:46 pm

#epicfail….she looks really bitter and stupid now….

4. DinaDashing on November 1, 2015 at 1:06 pm

He is so ugly, I hate black men who look like this. I feel sorry for the blind devolved clowns who want to date them for a night. Black men are the biggest illiterate whores in the world, nothing but walking jobless dildos who all have the same personality of basketball, butts and dropping out of highschool by 16. I hate gangsters, look at those ugly glittering girlish earrings on his big clock shaped head. Why do they care so much about fashion and glittering jewelry? It is because they fail to get jobs like other races of me. What did that women see in him???? Examine those nasty thick lips protruding from a freakish muzzle. Men with this ugly head usually want a girl with a button nose and no muzzle. Everything they are not. I would never date one of those muzzle thug freaks who butcher English.

Why do black men like Obama , Shemar Moore and Kevin Johnson look normal? I bet he thinks he deserves a really pretty women who doesn’t look like Wanda from In Living Color. News flash: He doesn’t, I hate his disgusting thick mouth area. Ugly black thugs who look like this approach me 70 times because I look nothing like their ugly women, purple skin, spread nose, protruding mouth plane. Yes I am black, I belong to a different ethnicity of black person that hold all the features ugly black men desire. We have slender noses, lighter skin, perfectly shaped lips that don’t balloon out and hair that we never cut off because we are humiliated by the thick coarse tangled texture.

I would never date a short little thug like this, sadly we know his tiny brain did not get him into a university but his ability to be a whore did.

And jesus, she slept with an ugly looking football player and cried when she got an STD. Well then, she probably got worms from him, he looks half human. I think black men are ugly.

• Vaurn James on November 1, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Men don’t have to look pretty just have ATTRACTIVE Looking WALLETS or Potentially Attractive Looking Portfolios because that’s the nature of the Female Economic Mercernary. Oh yes, these ugly mongrels are primarily reared by their mums; therefore, mum passed down 50% of those UGLY genes.

• LaNiRo on November 2, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Girl, are you serious?!? LOLOL! If you are indeed black, or even bi-racial, you and others like you are the reason why intra-racial racism is alive and well. Girl, go in a corner and choke yourself. You over here doing the jobs for white racist (for free *sigh*) for them when in reality, you are just another nigger and not worth the shit that comes out of a dog. They will stomp a mud hole in you just as quickly as they will the black men you seem to hate, except they will rape you first to show their perceived superiority over you. Wake up.

5. Deandra Tucker on November 1, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Thank You Ceecee I was wonder that myself.But the sad part about this young lady is that she only told because he is having sex with someone eles wow! She needs to love herself