Tamar Braxton has choice words for ‘The Real’s,’ Loni Love

Photo Credit: Instagram - @tamarbraxtonher

Photo credit: Instagram – @tamarbraxtonher

It was quite the fiasco earlier this year when it was revealed that Tamar Braxton had abruptly been fired from the daytime talk show “The Real” after three seasons as one of the show’s original hosts. Since then, Braxton hasn’t had many positive things to say about the show or her former co-hosts. Now, Braxton has even more to say about the show in response to some recent comments from Loni Love.

According to reports, Love recently appeared on the “Tom Joyner Morning Show” and spoke about Braxton’s controversial firing and what fans can expect from the show in the wake of such a major cast change and high-profile drama.

“Let me say this about season three of ‘The Real’… we wanna thank the fans for supporting us. Season three is going to be phenomenal. I know there are a lot of changes that are happening. Warner Bros. is making the decision of what they want to do as far as a co-host. I think it’ll be guest co-hosts,” said Loni.

As fans know, Love has been the most vocal of the remaining “The Real” cast about how the cast was blindsided by Braxton’s firing and Love has also been the most vocally supportive of Braxton. However, Braxton his been notoriously mum or dismissive when it comes to publicly responding to Love or the rest of the cast.

During the interview, Love spoke directly about the firing and asked fans to support her other cast members and to stop attacking them over something they had nothing to do with.

“It’s been a hard summer on them. Send some love because it’s been hard. It’s totally different for all of us because we were such a good unit. Nobody knew about [Tamar getting fired]. It was nobody’s fault. I want the fans to understand that. I think a lot of people are confused about what happened. I wanna make that known — we need to stop. Stop calling me names on the internet. … Since my ex-boyfriend I’ve never been called that many [names]. … I didn’t have anything to do with this. … They’re calling me all kinds of names,” Love said.

Well, after Love’s interview hit the web, Braxton seemed to have some things to get off her chest about “The Real” and yesterday she decided to vent about it on her Twitter page in a series of mostly-deleted tweets.

“No shade. … But don’t believe the hype! I haven’t spoken 2NO ONE.. I’m going back2my friend Toya&support her. Real friends don’t need press,” Braxton said in one tweet, while in another she wrote, “I wish that I would stop being brought up since I was so BAD????.. I’ve NEVER said anything bad nor will I ????”

Braxton spoke briefly about her music career in between writing about “The Real.”

“But what I’m willing 2speak about is this music that I’m singing my face off on &the inspiration that I feel…it’s a real treat. Even 4me,” Braxton wrote.

However, she then went back to giving her opinion on her former show and claimed she wasn’t throwing shade to anyone.

“… But guys this is not shade. It’s just me being honest. I’m sorry for those who took it that way.. My mother is just like me.. It’s hard,” she wrote, before adding, “2pour sugar on the truth????… I’m honestly not trying 2be catty or b offensive 2anyone????…But at the same time the lies & bull has got 2 stop.”

Well, what do you think of Braxton’s and Love’s opinions? Let us know in the comments.

1. BunnyHoney17 on August 6, 2016 at 12:26 pm

No shade I only watched to support Tamar. She was the most talented of the five

2. cupcake333 on August 6, 2016 at 1:16 pm

love and at least one cast member got tamar cut cause you have to think MUDD AND SAND DONT MIX .TWO DIFERENT DIRTS … U CAN PRETEND TO BE both but only one you dont want to mix with , i swear the real IS A FAKE SHOW . THEY TRY to appeal to a young high school college age female but all of them are over 27 .. . and all are over 30 … loni love has no personality and acts real ghetto she is childish , and come off smart but is butt of jokes .. people enjoy watch a train wreck reason tamar had to go AND I BET YOU THEY REPLACE ALL OF THEM .. U SEE HOW THEY DOIN RERUNS THIS IS TO SHOW U WHY TAMAR WAS AXED BUT ITS BACK FIRING CAUSE ALL I SEE IS REASONS THE SHOW CAN NOT BE GOOD WITHOUT HER .. SHE was annoying biut everybody didnt like lucille ball on I LOVE LUCY SHOW”” or everbody dont think LONI LOVE FITS ON A SHOW TARGETING GOOD HEALTH AND BEAUTY .. SHE SURE AS hell is not beuatiful or healthy dont even try that plus side black symbol cause LONI LOVE IS AN ATTACK ON BLACK BEAUTY HER AND LUPITA .. AND its not skim color .. its white assumption that the more black in ugly u are the more you represent us.? come on i quest beyonce and mary j blige is in violation OF WHITEMAN STANDARD FOR US … OPPORTUINTY has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEAUTY PHySICAL BEAUTY IS NOT A HEART ISSUE .. we love everybody no matter how ugly .. but beautifule is a real status not based on civil rights , gender , are education level …

SOS … FORGOT!!!! BEYONCE

EXAMPLE OF PRETTY.. ashanti , mary j blige , halle berry , angela bassett , stacy dash, alicia keys , tony braxton , jada pinkett, loretta devine , tyra banks , naomi campbell monica,
    EXAMPLE OF STRENGTH INNER BEAUTY, TALENT … MARLIE EVERS . opah winfrey iyana vanzant harriet tubman , corrett king , debbie allen phillicia rashad , dianne carroll, tina tiurner, whitney houston dianna ross mary wilson bevely johnson lena horne , hattie macdaniel .
    serena venus williams ., florence joyner jackie joyner sherylee lee ralph, MONIQUE shirley ceasar , bernice king , susan taylor AND ALL THE MOTHER WHO SONs and black daughters WERE KILLED BY COP IN THE PAST 30 YEAR ARE ALL HEROS.. cause its unimagine courage to lose a child to murder …. a few i didnt mention im sure we all know them

EVERYTHING THE WHITE MAN DID TO SHAME TAMAR WAS DONE TO MANY BLACKS FIRING YOU TO SET AN EXAMPLE TO ALL BLACKS THAT WERE NOBODY EVEN WITH MONEY wonder how many average income whites bitter about tamar big money and fast notoriety was eager to see her suffer .. if ur rich evil people lack sleep trying to find a way to hurt you amd its usually through someone you love w hy didnt they just fire vince/????? lawsuit vince didnt want tamar on that show so he didnt even try to sue? she did nothing wrong? but vince did ……

• Chuck on August 7, 2016 at 1:00 pm

If you focus on your grammar as much as you do your points, maybe one can understand what your points are.

3. Jeauniece Williams on August 6, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Too old for that stupid stuff. The way Tamar put it out there, made people believe it was her co-host’s. She should have been woman enough to say, hey it was a good run with The Real, but I will be moving on. To put it in people minds that it might have been one of them, is very unprofessional. Grow up.

• Queen Drama Free on August 9, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Agree Jeauniece. And I think Loni is an excellent co-host and is for real. I like Tamar but she was the fake one. All the ladies participated in tasting their food creations BUT Tamar….she pretended to. As far as the advertisers were concern that was a huge strike against her. I say to Loni Love hold your head up and keep being the person you are, a celebrity. Tamar’s sisters and husband have tried to tell her about her negative, bad attitude on their family show “Braxtons Family Values”, but to no avail. Social media will gossip, lie and destroy lives but the hell with anyone who don’t like what I’m saying.

• louise_1 on September 5, 2016 at 10:02 am

Loni on the show thinking she’s a celebrity was part of the problem. Every guest belonged to her abd she had to let it be kbow how she knew them. And heaven forbid when any man breathing came on, Loni starts adjusting her clothes and going in heat.

4. Rahshan on August 6, 2016 at 1:37 pm

I’m gonna watch the real the first week if it’s boring bye. And loni I can’t stand her.

5. Kimberly Kwiatkowski-Thompson on August 6, 2016 at 2:01 pm

To be honest, it will be nice not to hear Tamar’s aggravating mouth smacking and that high pitched whiny voice. She was OK till she started all that crap.
    Glad that’s over! Onward!!!?

• Jessyelena Williams on August 7, 2016 at 7:37 pm

I’M GLAD SHE’S GONE., COULD’NT STAND HER DAM VOICE!

6. Concerned black woman on August 6, 2016 at 2:25 pm

I think when someone’ spot has been eliminated we have to find someone to blame. It is a shame that black women can’t be supported in this dramatic change. I think self reflection needs to happen and maturity needs to show up to deal with it so people can move on. Sometimes there are no one to blame. People we do need to stop.

7. Pding on August 6, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Tamar needs to grow up and move on.Those who said they only watch cause of Tamar, move right along with her then because life goes on with or without Tamar. I pray for the other cost hosts to continue to be themselves.So like Tamar says “child” Please !!!

8. staccee on August 6, 2016 at 6:42 pm

so glad tamar is gone, will I start to watch again, probably not.

9. Ignat on August 6, 2016 at 10:54 pm

In my opinion, Tamar Braxton is a negative influence. It’s not cute and I hated listening to her “fake country dialect” mixed with some “ebonics” while inserting a bit of hip-hop slang. On top of all that, she did it while speaking at the top of her lungs. For the most part, I think she was let go because she has no depth, she’s very shallow.

Steve Harvey has a good heart, but his heart is blocking is intellect. Tamar will struggle on her own. Her spirituality is superficial, she hasn’t demonstrated any kind of cultural knowledge, she’s a gifted singer, but has failed to express any kind of other artistic appreciation. A TV personality should be able to converse on many levels. As much as I dislike Wendy Williams, her life experiences permit her to appeal to many. Tamar’s appeal is just to the ghetto few.

10. Akeela Slayton on August 7, 2016 at 11:19 am

I’m not a fan of Tamar she’s to wild

11. Chuck on August 7, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Tamar is uneducated and childish. All of the other ladies are educated.

12. lady j on August 7, 2016 at 1:03 pm

I agree with self reflection. As her sisters have stated many times, she never believes she may be the issue. We may all be guilty of owning our faults. I say move on and support The Real! I hope they find a good fit. Either way Life goes on with or without the show and Tamar.# moving forward!

13. Rudyabdul on August 7, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Mr. Robinson, those “choice words” weren’t for Loni Love, it was only for Tamera Mowry-Housley. From Tamera’s Periscope video to Logan’s b’day party, Tamar’s disdain was aimed at Tamera, not Loni.

• louise_1 on September 5, 2016 at 9:55 am

That’s unsettling to hear. We never know full story.

14. monique lee on August 17, 2016 at 11:43 am

Tamar is the reason I stopped watching, constantly interrupting every and anybody. I cant see her doing a talk show…she would’nt let them get a word in edge wise. With that being said she probably would do better as a game show host.

15. louise_1 on September 5, 2016 at 1:35 am

That Loni Love is obviously a snake in the grass. I have never been able to stand her and she is so jealous of the other girls. She sits there with her gutted out self rolling her bug eyes at others. She thinks shes going to run the show now. She should have been let go.

• shami on September 30, 2016 at 6:52 pm

I disagree. Loni is a real woman who has overcome her struggles and that fact scares some people. I love Loni and I love Tamar, both are talented in their own right. However, Tamar darling, you need to take ownership. You lake maturity and you need to stop acting like a spoilt brat, not everything has to be about you.

16. Tammy Renfro Prater on September 29, 2016 at 5:23 pm

I didn’t like the show in the beginning, until the talks within the girls, TALKS WAS MORE INTERESTING .. I love all the girls.. and Tamra and Loni are my favorite.. At first I began watching Loni grow and her heart is a good heart.. you can feel the hard times off of her and its made her strong and have great wisdom.. and I love the way she can make a funny and the person doesn’t even know they have been put back in their seats.. When she cried with that little girl speaking congress ( I cried too knowing her their pain).. no child should grow up in a place they have to take the thoughts of death to Congress to ask for help.. If anything someone needs to be the voice of the children… “calling it where the children are heard” I applaud you Loni for sharing her pain… and as for the other girls they are young but I can see how they catch the younger crowd of people.. I say keep working it girls and enjoy it until its over someday.. WE here at our house love you all..

17. CrustyLugholes on December 12, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Who watches this garbage? That one chick’s voice is like nails dragging on a chalk board. Scrrreeeeeccccchhhhhy! I hit the clicker the second that intro song starts…. Quick! Change channel before the screechy bimbo speaks!