There are several beauty shows around the country each year that draw thousands of people. Every person comes for different purposes, but here are some reasons attending a hair show is a must:
- Networking: With thousand of people coming from all different areas of the country, it is easy meeting and talking with people. If you are out to meet some pretty cool people and foster business relationships, this is the perfect place for you. There are hundreds of hair care and cosmetic professionals who are experts in their field, manufacturers and suppliers, etc. You may even meet a new friend or two who’s just there for the environment.
- Information: Whether you are 30 years into the game or fairly new to the hair world, learning new skills should always be a priority. Now’s the time to take advantage of the wide-ranging classes that are offered. Some classes even allow you to be hands-on as you learn.
- Entertainment: There is no shortage when it comes to having something to do throughout the entire weekend. During the day, there are live demonstrations for hair, hair battles, styling competitions, classes you can take, or you can sit and people watch. At night, various after parties and events take place throughout the city.
- Shopping: Think of it as going to your favorite beauty supply that has been amplified by 100. Thousands of companies are there to sell their products and even answer any questions you may have. Hair and cosmetics products, supplies, and services are all at your disposal.
- Humbling experience: For some hair care professionals and cosmetologists, hair shows can be a humbling experience. It brings them back to their roots and reminds them of why they started and why they keep going.