August Alsina posts troubling message about his life

Photo Credit: Instagram – augustalsina

August Alsina has never shied away from telling or singing to fans about his struggles with depression and suicidal thoughts. In part, that honesty is what has made his music translate so well with fans, but the flip side of that is a concern for the singer and his mental health. And that concern was brought to the forefront yesterday when Alsina posted a troubling message about his life on his social media pages.

Yesterday, Alsina posted a dark and morose image of himself on his Instagram page along with a message to his fans saying that he’s been living with “dis-ease” for a long time. He doesn’t give clarity on what that means or if it’s an actual disease, but the singer mentions that he’s been pulled back into something painful.

Photo Credit: Instagram – augustalsina

“I’ve been living my life in so much dis-ease that I’ve literally created it within myself… God has invested something inside of me, But I am not afraid of this Agony because I know that God pulls us back to shoot us FORWARD,” Alsina wrote.

Alsina then switched gears in the caption and wrote a word of advice to his fans about self-care.

“To my lovely and loyal fans.. Please take care of yourself and your bodies & your SOULS. A beautiful face will fade, a beautiful body will too fade, but a beautiful soul is that FOREVER,” the singer wrote.

Alsina then hinted that he’ll reveal more details about his private struggle later on.

“I have so much to share, until I do.. Please say a prayer,” wrote the singer.

We’re not exactly sure what it is that Alsina is going through but it’s clear from the comments on his page that he has a lot of fans who care about him and we do hope that better days are coming for him. What do you think of Alsina’s post? Let us know in the comments.

1. Shonta Carson on May 28, 2017 at 4:17 pm

My heart goes out to him cause I know how it feels to have thoughts, but still trying 2 be positive.. And encourage yourself when others are not there..

• Jesse Morris on May 29, 2017 at 5:34 am

I do the job from comfort of my property or home, via very simple gigs that requires from you a Laptop and connection to the web and Now I am pleasant than ever… After six months on this work and also i acquired paid out in whole Thirty six Thousand dollars… Mainly I make approximate to eighty bucks/hour and also work for 3 to 4 hrs every single day.And excellent point concerning this work is that you can easily organize time and effort at the time you do the job and for just how long as you wish for and you acquire a paycheck every week.—–>>>> learn by clicking here how to do it right now

2. AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!!? on May 28, 2017 at 5:12 pm

That’s ?scary! Hope he gets the help he so desperately needs. God bless him

3. hidaya on May 28, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Professional help is always available. Take the time to get help.

4. Regina King on May 29, 2017 at 12:51 am

You Can over your Obstacles Alsina With the Help Of GOD on your Side. You Have a Reason to Live You Have Something To Achieve that GOD have a Purpose for you to complete. Keep the Faith and know that I’m con
    stantly Praying For Your Speedy Recovery. I Love You More. Love Always from Regina K. King

5. Joy Givens on May 29, 2017 at 9:08 am

Praying for you, you are such a talented and beautiful artist. Know that God gives us all special gifts so continue to grace us with more. Love ya

6. Vivica Blackwood on May 30, 2017 at 1:26 am

My love and heart and prayers gose to him i hope he gets better every each day and awayls remember god is with him to pull him thur this

7. Dessence Diane on June 4, 2017 at 6:55 pm

God picked you to come to earth because he knew you could handle whatever tasks good and bad that will come your way to fulfill His plan. He only picks winners. You accepted his offer to come to earth because you knew He is God all powerful and true and after God explained to you everything you would go threw wonderful and awesome pain. You used your free will and accepted his offer to come to earth because you didn’t have any doubts God is all powerful and can’t lie. Your pure love for God made you accept His offer. Theres only one catch we wouldn’t remember our time with God and all he told us about what we would go though When we choose to do Gods will or what’s right we choose him. Remember in scripture the devil asked God to take down the hedge around Job to see if Job really loved Him and God did. Job suffered greatly but proved his love for God. Just know you will make it. God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Grace are there to help you and please use your smarts and common sense God gave you. Also we perish because of lack of knowledge so if one plan doesn’t work take your hands off it. Ask God what now? Be patient answers come quick and sometimes not it’s the journey you choose that will form you. You should Frequently ask and pray not nagging God for answers. You may need to take up other tasks While you wait for peace of mind. I sometimes wait 3 days or a couple of hours when I’m in doubt or confused after I receive in answer. Satan told his people the same thing but he lied, he will never be more powerful then the trinity. Satan and his demons they hate us because God choose us for His plan. Satan and his demons are jealous that we get to experience the good and bad of life. See how precious life is they hate us with all passion and want to get in us to experience life. They can’t be they keep trying. ****Look don’t give up you got this***GOD picked you.