Kim Kardashian blasted for telling Blacks to forgive racist Jeffree Star

Kim Kardashian offended her Black fans by telling them to forgive a racist. During a Snapchat video, Kardashian went on a rant to share her thoughts on why her Black fans should forgive makeup Jeffree Star.

Kardashian was speaking about Star who was caught on video using racial slurs. Star was captured calling someone the N-word and ape. There are other instances where he called Blacks rats and roaches. Star eventually became a successful YouTube personality within a year and has millions of followers. Once he became famous, Star apologized for his racist views and claimed that he grew from the incident.

In her Snapchat video, Kardashian told her fans to forgive Star. I get it’s a serious deal if you say racial things, but I do believe in people changing and people that apologize, I will give them the benefit of the doubt,” she said in the video. “I know better than anyone that I hate when people bring up my past or mistakes I’ve made in the past. So let him live.”

Kardashian also posted another video where she said, β€œI want to make one last thing clear, I do not defend people that are racist and I am very against it,” she said. “But if someone claims that they have changed, I would love to give them the benefit of the doubt and I pray to God that they do change for the sake of my children and my friends.”

Kardashian later apologized for defending Star. “I really wanted to apologize to you guys and my fans for defending a situation yesterday that I really didn’t know enough about,” she said. “I just feel a bit naΓ―ve and I do want to really apologize for me feeling like I had the right to say, ‘Get over it,’ in a situation that involves racism. I don’t really feel like I have the right to speak on that. I really am sorry and I just want to move forward and be positive.”

1. britishrose on August 16, 2017 at 10:20 am

typical white minded female , who wants to sleep with blacks and get kids , for show …. her kids are dog and pony show. and kenya her camoflaug if she hadnt married him she would been histor

2. britishrose on August 16, 2017 at 10:20 am

she is so delusional and evil

3. SpiceGirl on August 16, 2017 at 10:25 am

said the girl who’s WHOLE family is sleeping with BM except for one…..

• Soledadcjones on August 18, 2017 at 7:12 am

Bank234s

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !al275d:
      On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
      !al275d:
      ➽➽
      ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash275BuzzMedia/GetPay$97/Hour β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…:::::!al275z..,..

4. Jason on August 17, 2017 at 1:08 am

Damn Kim. Have you slept with so many Black men that you now think you can tell Blacks what to do? Just Damn.

• Margaretjtrott on August 18, 2017 at 1:33 am

Discount90a

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! :!al90d:
      :!al90d:
      ➽➽
      ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash380TopAge/Pay$97/Hour β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…βœ«β˜…β˜…:::::!al90l..,……

• karl59 on August 18, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Who knows?

5. thatwritingchic on August 25, 2017 at 1:02 pm

“The statement was irresponsible and proved that Kardashian lacked incite on race relations even with having a Black husband and kids.”

insight is what she lacked.
    incite is what she did.

6. Cindy Terry on August 28, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Kim,star is a racist, bottom f**king line.

7. Lydia Hool on September 3, 2017 at 12:43 am

Sadly KARMA waiting on her just like she said we need to get over it wait til her son reaches a certain age an he’s racially profiled or when her daughter comes home an tell her she can’t play with her friend cause she black the world don’t give 2 flying sh** about who they parents are she gone learn that day