Tyrese cries about wanting custody of daughter, claims The Rock is on steroids

Tyrese Gibson’s child custody case has gotten more vicious.

The singer, who already has a well-earned reputation for mysterious (oftentimes mindless) social media rants, posted an emotional video explaining to fans just how desperately he misses his 10-year-old daughter, Shayla. The Fast & Furious actor cries, “This is all I got. Don’t take my baby. I’ve been away from my baby for two months.”

Between sobs, he adds, “I just want my baby and no one’s listening because no one is in the court room. I’m not doing anything illegal. I’m not doing anything illegal, but I don’t want nobody…Oh, my God am I doing something illegal?”

Check out the clip below to see what he’s trying to say:

1. Michelle Tyson on November 2, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Tyrese got issues. Are you making your situation better by using social media as a platform in a custody battle? Please get counseling.

2. Vana on November 2, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Really, Tyrese? Crying on social media. What does your new wife say about this? I think it’s pitiful. This is what you get for cheating on your wife. I bet you didn’t cry this much when you got caught cheating on your first wife, begging for forgiveness.

3. The Power Broker on November 2, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Lol this dude sure is starving for attention Lol

4. Lorayna miller on November 2, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Tyrese got issues and just like eveyone he also has things to say about infidelity but the honest truth is that no one ever know how it feels until you have experienced the horrors of a cheating spouse.
    I had to file a divorce with help of botspy*AT* cyberservices*com I was able to get access all the evidence i need to take down my Devil of a husband without my husband knowing we were spying on him. Thank God i am way over all that now but it is never an easy experience botspy*AT* cyberservices*com is the best spy investigator, works anonymously unnoticed. .

5. nosey rosy on November 3, 2017 at 1:33 am

ok once thing i notice .. tyrese should have been more careful dealing with that child , cause he could have yelled at her and snatched something from her hand , and the mother blew it up she may be jealous that he married such a pretty woman however , grown folks need to stop tripping , leave tyrese alone lady move on with your life . , you need the money he been sending how he gonna care for his kid when he gotta pay a lawyer, the courts like this mess cause some lawyer get paid , for a settlement here . tyrese your partly responsible too . but you need damage controll and i feel sorry for you tyrese you mad plenty mistakes in the pass and you goot do better , wiht your child, that girl is getting big and she can complain

6. Lorayna miller on November 10, 2017 at 9:31 am

If you don’t try you can’t get what you want, I employed the services of botspyATcyberservicesDOTcom to hack my partners whatsapp and text messages because i noticed his love for chatting in hidden corners, but with the work of botspyATcyberservicesDOTcom who helped me in hacking my cheating partners phone, I can spy on all his messages, calls and all phone conversations right from my personal phone anywhere and anytime without his knowledge, i recommend botspyATcyberservicesDOTcom for a trustworthy and reliable crack service all you need do is to mail; botspyATcyberservicesDOTcom