“I love you.”
Ladies, have you been wondering about your relationship because your gentlemen has never said those three precious words? Keep in mind that actions speak louder than words. Find out how some men say, “I love you” without verbally communicating it.
- Flowers. Ladies, we all love to receive flowers from our man and not just on our birthday or Valentine’s Day. If your man sends you flowers to work or home for no reason at all, this is one way he’s telling you he loves you. There are some guys that don’t understand the value of doing something like this, so you should feel very special and loved.
- Diamonds. Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times, a man who buys diamonds is head over heels in love. It doesn’t matter how small, if a man goes out and buys you a diamond anything, for no reason at all, he’s a keeper. Believe me, if he didn’t love you, he wouldn’t think of such an investment.
- Tucks You In. Have you and your gentleman been so cozy watching a movie that you fell asleep? However, when you awake, you realize that he’s covered you with a nice blanket and tucked you in? A man who does these things genuinely cares and wants to make sure you are comfortable. Ladies, if he didn’t love you, believe me, he wouldn’t care about your well-being, and it’s as simple as that.
- Breakfast. He knows just how you like your scrambled eggs with cheese, pancakes, bacon and orange juice for breakfast. He cares so much about you that he wakes up early to cook you breakfast, which helps to get your day started. A man who gets up early to cook your breakfast, truly loves you.
- Grocery Shopping. Some people despise grocery shopping, but when your man goes grocery shopping for you, it’s a clear sign that he loves you. He doesn’t even have a problem buying your personal hygiene products and that alone should put a smile on your face. True love at its best.
- Household Chores. Who really enjoys household chores? If he washes, dries, folds and irons your clothes, mops the floor, dusts and vacuums without being asked, he loves you. This is a true sign that he’s head over heels in love and, ladies, he’s a keeper.
- Runs Your Errands. A man who loves you will put in the effort to help you out in order to make your life easier, just because. So, if that means picking up your dry cleaning, the wine for brunch or your car from the mechanic, he will do it. A man who is not serious about you will not even be around often enough, nor willing enough to do these things.
- Makes You Feel Safe. Men are naturally protective: it could mean protecting you from getting hurt physically or emotionally. A man who loves and cares for you will make you feel safe. He will never make you question whether he will be there for you in a time of need.
So, ladies, your gentleman may not have told you that he loves you verbally, but rest assured, he’s probably told you nonverbally all along, and maybe even everyday. He’s just letting his actions speak louder than words. A good, loving man is hard to find, so if your man is exuding these eight actions, don’t let him get away. Your loss will definitely be another woman’s gain.