If you are looking for romantic and sexy ideas for Valentine’s Day, then you’ve come to the right place. Below, you will find several romantic and sexy ideas that you can use to build the romance in your relationship.
– Snuggle by the fireplace. Get a fire going in the fireplace (if you have one, obviously). Then gather some pillows, blankets, cheese, grapes and uncork a few bottles of your favorite wine or sparkling cider.
– A nice, hot bubble bath. The bathtub is one of the most romantic locations in the house. Make sure the tub is nice and clean, then draw your special someone a hot bath and add bath beads or bubble bath to it. And, don’t forget to have a nice glass of champagne waiting for him or her. And if you’re looking for brownie points, throw your mate’s towel and bedroom slippers in the dryer for a few minutes while they are in the tub. When they are ready to step out, hand them the warmed towel and slippers. It’s a very sweet and thoughtful gesture — and they’ll love you for it. And if you want to turn up, the two of you can bathe together for a great sensual experience.
– Breakfast in bed. Get up early on Sunday and prepare his or her favorite breakfast, with an omelet, French toast, bacon, fresh fruit — whatever their heart desires.. Then surprise them by serving it to him or her in bed. For brownie points, leave a letter or card (on the serving tray) listing 14 reasons why you love or care about him/her.
– Have a midnight feast. Take loads of chocolate treats to bed and at midnight have a little feast to add some romance and excitement to your regular bedtime routine. Remember, chocolate is an aphrodisiac, so don’t eat too much, unless you’re ready to be up all night.
– Treasure hunt. Create a treasure hunt around the house for your special someone. Start with a message on the front door that leads them around the house finding clues and eventually leads them to you holding a gift or other sweet or sexy gesture.
– Do their chores. Surprise your mate by doing one of their chores for them – preferably something that requires some time and effort — like cooking all the meals over a weekend or cleaning their entire house or apartment. For some brownie points, do the chore that you know they hate doing.
– Erotic massages. Give each other erotic massages. Make sure your hands are warm and that you have plenty of massage oils on hand. Now, get naked and take turns giving each other a nice rubdown. If a happy ending is in order, so be it!
Be sure to enjoy yourself, while spending quality time with that special someone on Feb. 14. Please, also remember that love is not meant to only be given and received on Valentine’s Day, but should be practiced every single day of the year.